per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Meet and assist
- English Speaking Driver
- One-way transport by private new leisure air-conditioned vehicle with on board Wi-Fi
- One luggage and one handbag (carry on) per person
- Price is per person, based on 1 to 7 adults per vehicle
- Optional gratuities
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Queen Alia International Airport, Desert Highway, Amman, Jordan
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2268AMMHTLAPT
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- The duration of the transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs, diving equipment, or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Most travelers can participate
- Waiting time is 15 minutes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Amman Airport Private Departure Transfer?
- Amman Airport Private Departure Transfer price starts from $26.66. Discover and book Amman Airport Private Departure Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Amman Airport Private Departure Transfer cancellation policy?
- Amman Airport Private Departure Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Amman Airport Private Departure Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Amman Airport Private Departure Transfer?
- Amman Airport Private Departure Transfer is hosted by Zaid Tours and Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Zaid Tours and Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Amman Airport Private Departure Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Amman Airport Private Departure Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Amman Airport Private Departure Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2268AMMHTLAPT
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Zaid Tours and Travel
Joined in June 2017
#25 of 377 Tours & Activities in Amman
- Resort78038100Full day tour of Petra and Wadi Rum from Dead SeaWe did the private full day tour to Petra and Wadi Rum from Dead Sea. Our driver Basel was the best! He picked us up promptly at 6am at our hotel and personally requested the front desk to provide breakfast for us as it is a 3-hr drive to Petra from Dead Sea. After a very educational and exhilarating 3-4 hr walking tour of the Lost City of the Nabatean, Basel picked us up promptly to head down to Wadi Rum - another 2-hr drive from Petra. The camel riding was amazing in Wadi Rum was amazing! Definitely a bucket list experience. The 4x4 jeep tour further highlighted our experience in the red sand desert and we were able to see spectacular natural rock and sand formations and the most magical sunset views. We were also able to spend time with the kindest Bedouin people who offered us chai tea. The entire experience was otherworldly in the most amazing sense. From Wadi Rum, Basel had to drive us back to our hotel in Dead Sea which is another 4-hr drive! Despite the long journey, Basel remained in good spirits and made sure to stop for coffee, food, and whatever we needed. We truly couldn’t have asked for a better guide. Thank you Basel and Zaid Tours! You made the Jordan leg of our trip undoubtedly one for the books!
- GTR1441800Excellent Guide - Amer!Amer was a wonderful guide. Knowledge and gracious. An amazing day visiting the Dead Sea - with cleansing mud ending up with the softest skin. On to the Valley of the Moon - Wadi Rum - a must do in Amman.
- alionai15200Awesome experience in AmmanRamouni was our driver and guide. He gave overview about amman history and religion and provided us with important insights. He was super knowledgeable and made us feel very welcome in Amman. We did great dead sea tour and we happy to recommend this company for other travellers . Thanks again
- J1829KZchristophw00A hidden gem along the other Jordan tripsI was picked up on time. We saw all the sites. I had interesting conversations with the driver about the region (there is a refugee camp along the way) and Jordan in general. He spoke English very well (I forgot his name though) and unlike with other tour guides, there were no annoying detours to some cousin or friend where they expect you to buy some overpriced souvenir. Also I wasn't bombarded with whatsapp messages like with other drivers. I got exactly what I payed for with no hidden costs. While the sites themselves are not spectacular as Petra is for instance, they offer interesting insights into other parts of the country that are less touristic. I can definitely recommend going to the Azraq wetland if you are interested in nature. It's not big but there are water buffalos which I didn't expect to see. The local staff was very helpful and answering all of my questions. Out of all the trips I did in Jordan I liked this one the most.
- Giordano B00Total relax and good organisationBeautiful experience, the driver picked me up at my hotel, clean car, good English speaker and also good person. The Turkish bath with massage was extraordinary, total relax. I advice you to try it, you felt cuddled from the beginning to the end, thanks
- elsfaye00Don’t waste your money. Go on your own.If I could give 0 I would. My flight was cancelled, and I didn’t know until 8 hours before the tour. Instead of being understanding and refunding me, they decided to tell me it was my fault that I was a no-show at the pickup, give me no refund, and also had the nerve to tell me they’d let me change the date but would charge me $50 more.
- 707bilgend00Thank you so much Zaid Tours and Travel ! You made our holiday experience to Jordan absolutely AMAZING!!!Everything was perfectly organised, which allowed us to sit back and enjoy every moment of beautiful Jordan. We totally recommend our driver Mr. Mazen, who was absolutely fabulous from the moment he picked us up from the airport, to drop off, through Amman, Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea etc. Mr Mazen was honest, friendly, knowledgeable, with well spoken English, he was easygoing and accommodating to our personal alteration throughout the tour. Totally recommended a Personalised tour with Zaid travel!
- Escape3593509542500Great experienceBasel was our driver for this tour (Private tour to Jerash and Ajloun). He was very profesional, he was always communicated with us and cared we were confortable and safe. After our tours, we had lunch at a great place outside Jerash. In short we had an unforgettable day. Thanks Basel.
- FabiP15300Amazing tourDespite any distrust before starting the tour, it surprised us incredibly!! It exceeded all expectations. The program adapted to all of our requests and the driver took care of us like he was part of our family! Also he was prepared for all the unforeseen situations that took place and dealed with all the issues that emerge in daily life in the most delicate and softest manner. He made our life, our trip, very easy and fun. In addition, tour guides assigned in every visit they were amazing. I would recommend this with no hesitation, for us it went more than perfect 🥰
- samarzur00Reliable and trustworthyI always reserve flight tickets tickets through Zaid Tours and Travel. Extremely proffesional, punctual, and proactive in finding great and affordable flight connections and quick solutions.
- tazafar00Like familyGreat tour group. They made everything easy and the guides were fantastic and always went above and beyond. It felt like we were staying with family rather than a tour company
- Weqas00Good experience and great driverHad a great experience. We had Ahmad as our driver for our airport transfers and also for our day tours to Jerusalem, Petra and the Hot Springs. He was very professional and friendly and really looked after us. He was always on time and maintained good communication via watsap. He drove well and safely and offered us water as well. We were very happy with his service. For the Palestine (Jerusalem/Bethlehem) tours the driver on the other side after the border crossing (Rami) as well as the tour guide (Ameer) were both also excellent and looked after us really well, both very knowledgable and passionate about the local areas. Overall a great experience.
- H8235KAsusanal00Tour of JordanMunther our driver very patient and knowledgeable of the this city, I would highly recommended him. He took us around Amman , Jarash, Petra, Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea, he was always on time and we got to visit every place on our intinary I would come back just to visit Munther he felt like family, we will miss him.
- J8609QWshirleyl00Best tour of JordanMunther our guide was awesome! From arrival to Jordan to departure.....every day was an adventure...especially shopping and eating.. Munther was very accommodating and informative with every place we visited. Will definitely recommend our friends to this Jordan 🇯🇴 tour...very memorable and lots of fun. 10/10 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆-☆
- 238AliceL00Munther, the awesome tour guide.Munther picked us up at the airport and stayed with us all thru our time in Jordan. Munther made it a stress free vacation. Munther was very flexible with our schedule which made the heat in Jordan more bearable. Munther is very knowledge in the history of this lovely country. I definitely recommend Zaid Tour and our tour guide, Munther. Jordan is an amazing place to visit. The people are very friendly and accommodating. Thank you!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Amman Airport Private Departure Transfer provided by Zaid Tours and Travel
Product Overview: Amman Airport Private Departure Transfer
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos