Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Includes all entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Food and drinks.
- Full lunch is NOT included; Recommend you bring water and sandwiches
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88630P55
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Judean Desert Safari Jeep Tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Judean Desert Safari Jeep Tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- How much is Judean Desert Safari Jeep Tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv?
- Judean Desert Safari Jeep Tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv price starts from $235.00. Discover and book Judean Desert Safari Jeep Tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- What is the Judean Desert Safari Jeep Tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv cancellation policy?
- Judean Desert Safari Jeep Tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Judean Desert Safari Jeep Tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Judean Desert Safari Jeep Tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv?
- Judean Desert Safari Jeep Tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv is hosted by Click Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Click Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Judean Desert Safari Jeep Tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88630P55
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Judaean DesertStop: 3 hoursSee detailsPass byThe Good Samaritan Museum
- 2Sea Level 0Stop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byJerichoQumran CavesMetzoke DragotWadi Murabba'at
- 3Dead SeaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tel Aviv, Israel
Joined in August 2018
#102 of 440 Tours & Activities in Tel Aviv
- Passport1133933440300We had a beautiful timeWe had a beautiful time. We saw so much. I would recommend to anyone who wants to see and explore Greece and culture. The tour allowed us to experience the ancient history, the highlights of the big and small towns, beaches and attractions. The operation of the tour was great and ensured all went smoothly and that we were able to relax and enjoy the holiday.
- Camper3767596865900The trip was glorious!!We had so much fun! It was wonderful! Our tour director was the best! He was so kind and genuinely caring, patient, knowledgeable, and just a wonderful! Thank you so much from our hearts.
- 619jeffry00Sacred vantage point of Holy MountainThe Mount of Olives is opposite the Temple Mount, which can be seen across the Kidron Valley. Follow in the footsteps of prophets, crusaders and kings. Admire the Old City from the sacred vantage point of this holy mountain, the Mount of Olives. You get a clear view of the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa Mosque. The Mount of Olives will get a clear view of the Jewish cemetery, the oldest and best-known Jewish burial place on Earth.
- 619jeffry00Where Jesus was crucified died and rose from the deadThe Church of the Holy Sepulcher is one of the holiest shrines in Christianity. It is in the Christian Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem. It is usually crowded with believers. The Church of the Holy Sepulcher can be entered from the Via Dolorosa, where Jesus suffered and was taken to Golgotha, where he was crucified. The 4th Century church commemorates the site of Christ's death and Resurrection. The Church of the Holy Sepulcher is a "must see" if you are in Jerusalem.
- 619jeffry00Following in the Shoes of the FishermanNazareth is the childhood home of Jesus. It adjoins the Sea of Galilee. It has many quaint houses. These days, the majority of the population are Muslims, but many Christians also live here. In nearby Capernaum, the ruins of the old synagogue are said to be built on the home of St Peter, of whom Christ said "on this rock I shall build my Church." The Sea of Galilee is in the northern section of Israel, we had a wonderful time, especially following in the Shoes of the Fisherman
- Dream5176995430900Excellent tour. Highly recommendedVery well organized and eventful trip full of great activities to see and participate in! Loved every minute
- mariafJ2635EO00Credit Card overcharged while the tour: Bethlehem and Jerusalem day Biblical TourDear Trip Advisor Team, I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to share some feedback regarding a recent tour experience I booked the Bethlehem and Jerusalem Day Biblical Tour from Tel Aviv on 9/18/2023 through Trip Advisor. First and foremost, I'd like to express my trust in Trip Advisor as a reliable platform for travel recommendations and bookings. I eagerly booked a tour that promised to explore the historic sites of Jerusalem, and I was pleased to find that the tour started with a pick-up at the designated location. Our journey began at the Wailing Wall, followed by a visit to the Via Dolorosa. Before heading to the Sepulcher, our guide took us to a Golde City Bazaar Dajani store, which he claimed was not only a convenient restroom stop but also a place to provide complimentary water. He went further to assure us that this particular store was recommended by Israeli tourism authorities, as stated in the pamphlet provided to us. During this stop, I became interested in purchasing a Jerusalem 5-point cross. After some negotiation, I was quoted a price of 3,500.00 shekels, equivalent to $914.79. However, when I requested a receipt for the purchase, I was informed that their receipt machine was out of order. Additionally, I was not offered or asked if I needed VAT documentation. To my disappointment, a few days later, I discovered a charge on my credit card for the exact amount of $3,500.00 from the Bazaar store. This has left me feeling unsettled and concerned about the credibility of the tour operator recommended by Trip Advisor. I'm sharing these details with the sincere hope that Trip Advisor can improve its recommendation process to ensure travelers have a positive and trustworthy experience. Your platform is valued by many, including myself, and I believe that addressing such issues will help maintain the high standard of trust and reliability associated with your brand. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely, Maria
- Getaway3347079913300Our family had a wonderful trip to ItalyAlessandra was amazing, so very kind, competent and just plain fun. Our local guides was also great. They made a great team and were so very welcoming, caring and supportive. They understanding of the local culture, history, and traditions added a whole new dimension to our travel experience and we could simply relax and immerse myself in the beauty and wonders of the destination.
- X2323DHmariab00The trip was really sensationalOur Tour Guide was outstanding. His warm and welcoming demeanor created an inclusive atmosphere, where everyone felt comfortable and excited to explore together. The itinerary was an exciting cultural mix that was very well paced. This will be my travel company of choice from now on!
- Flyer6832789197400Irresponsible Tour Company. CHEATED!Worst tour company that we came across! Booked a 4days tour in Athens for a group size of 40 plus and on the day,was picked up by G.O Tour that went round picking other people. Click Tours did not informed us of this change in operator.Worst, on our 2nd day, was informed that another group of 30 people will be joining in for the balance 2 days. We ended up with 60 people in the tour with 1 guide who did not use whisper system. The guide was so long winded and took a long time talking,giving us no time to take photos!! Tour was messy and badly organised! Friend wrote to Click Travel to complain but no reply from them! We felt cheated for the tour!
- 830gerip00JERUSALEM AND BETHLEHEMThe tour and our guide were excellent. We also appreciated that operator knows ins and outs of some of the sites, such as the best time to visit them to avoid crowds, good places to eat lunch, etc. Our driver was extremely competent and helpful as well. We enjoyed all of our stops. We loved it.
- MsTERESA00**BEWARE** Click Tours is HORRIBLE! - They never showed or bothered to call us!**TERRIBLE!** Do NOT book with this company! CLICK TOURS cancelled our tour and never contacted us to let us know. We purposely stayed at a hotel that was on their list of pick-up points. At the pick-up time there was plenty of people waiting to be picked up. A van came and did not call our name, so we showed them our tickets and they said that was a different company. The BEIN HARIM TOUR Services picked up their big group on time, but we still sat there just waiting. Funny, I should have known as when I purchased the tour through TripAdvisor I received a very curt (briefly rude) request to complete all the passport information. (NOTE: the website kept dropping the information so it was difficult to know if it went through properly.) When I replied to their request, I also asked a question about what time approximately we could expect to be dropped off at the hotel at the end of the tour. Of course, they never bothered to reply to me. At that point, I should have known something "off" with their customer service. However, still sitting there waiting at 6:30 AM to be picked up for our tour and nobody showed up. No emails were sent. We called their customer service, and nobody answered! So, we just kept calling until we received an answer. They answered after the second or third call and immediately knew who we were even though we never gave them our names. (At that point it was obvious he must not have had enough people signed up to make it worthwhile for him to give the tour.) Conveniently, "he had CoVID, but could reschedule us for tomorrow." Are you kidding me, miraculously I guess he could be healed in less than 24 hours! HORRIBLE! So disappointing as we had one full day in Tel Aviv before leaving on our cruise and we purposely arrived a day early for our tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Do not let this happen to you! **DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY!** They could have sent us an email or contacted us through TripAdvisor to advise us, but I think they just wanted to keep our money. We lost our tour, but thankfully booked securely through TripAdvisor we did not loose our money. TripAdvisor should stop doing business with this unreputable company!
- Karinka10600MASADA & DEAD SEA with Ofir DeshevThe soul of the trip was our guide and driver: Ofir Deshev. He was really good at timing the visit to the Dead Sea Cosmetic Products, Massada with Herodias Fortress, Lunch time and the bath at the Dead Sea. He woul answer any question you would come up with and solve any queremos you may have. Well done Ofir, Congrstulstions, Thank you. You will not be forgotten...super nice trip thanks to your graphic descriptions and stories.
- jocelynnw202300IsraelWe went on a pilgrimage to-the Holy Land; the experience was emotionally unique. Then took the Unforgettable Tour to Cesaria, Haifa, Acre etc . So much to see and learn!
- 576alizam00Absolutely terrible.I was so excited to take this tour on my last day in Isreal. I woke up at 5am to meet the tour bus, got to the pickup location early, and waited for 90 minutes. The bus never came. It was impossible to get any information from Trip Advisor or the local tour company, Click Tours, about what was happening. Finally, I reached someone that told me the driver got Covid and the tour was canceled. I don't believe this excuse (I was told the tour would sell out, so surely they have contingency plans) and further, no one contacted me. I had to call repeatedly to get this information. I'm heartbroken that I missed seeing this region.
Buy it with
Judean Desert Safari Jeep Tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv provided by Click Tours
Product Overview: Judean Desert Safari Jeep Tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
Number of Photos