Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Includes all entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88630P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- We recommend that you bring hats, bathing suits, towels and sun protection
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Dead Sea Relaxation Tour from Tel Aviv?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dead Sea Relaxation Tour from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- How much is Dead Sea Relaxation Tour from Tel Aviv?
- Dead Sea Relaxation Tour from Tel Aviv price starts from $93.00. Discover and book Dead Sea Relaxation Tour from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dead Sea Relaxation Tour from Tel Aviv cancellation policy?
- Dead Sea Relaxation Tour from Tel Aviv cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dead Sea Relaxation Tour from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dead Sea Relaxation Tour from Tel Aviv?
- Dead Sea Relaxation Tour from Tel Aviv is hosted by Click Tours Israel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Click Tours Israel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dead Sea Relaxation Tour from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88630P21
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Harei YehudaStop: 90 minutesSee detailsPass byThe Good Samaritan Museum
- 2Sea Level 0Stop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byMetzoke DragotJericho
- 3Dead SeaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
They were late and ended shortening many parts of the tour
If you are looking to spend a nice day with your tour starting on time, your tour guide providing a lot of insight …
Full on tour covering key 'highlights' of Israel and Jordan
Excellent introduction to both countries - five days visiting key sites in Israel and three days in Jordan plus tra…
Thank you Norbert 🙏
I would highly recommend this tour if you are fortunate to get Norbert as your guide and his excellent driver colle…
Church of the Holy Sepulchre
This is a very popular place and is constantly busy with your groups. I would highly recommend going very early in …
Amazing landscapes, poor company tour.
Scenery is super beautiful, superb actually. BUT I wish I had found a smaller company to do this trip with. I thoug…
Masada & Dead Sea Day tour with Yosef
Had a great experience with our tour guide Yosef Haviv during our Masada and Dead Sea day tour. He was able to keep…
Avoid the Driver Elias at all cost. Terrible experience.
Terrible journey with Elli/Elias 'the tour Guide'! Not only it was extremely hard to understand his English and too…
Our tour guide UV made this fascinating tour even more fun & meaningful . His knowledge & great humor made a long …
Extremely satisfied with the level of knowledge of our tour guide Aaron Garcia!!! He’s the man! A walking encyclope…
Masada & Dead Sea Tour
Masada is a must see attraction to see in Israel. So much history and archaeology there. Tour was very good. Tou…
The north of israel
Ben harim gave us a perfect overiew of the history of israel through caesarea,Haifa,acre The scenic grotto of rosh …
Jerusalem -in @day
Ben harim tours with avi as our tour guide made our visit to Jerusalem memorable We got to visit the church and ind…
Great tour, great guide
Best part of the trip was the guide Daniel! He did an amazing job considering there were about 25 people on the t…
Great tour! Learn a lot!
The company is a little messy when it comes to communication and pick up information, but once you go on the tour i…
What a GREAT tour
What a GREAT tour. This is what you want out of a tour in Israel. well-organized with lots of variety. We saw ancie…