Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Includes all entrance fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Katzrin Village and Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Katzrin
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88630P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Golan Heights Biblical Day Trip from Tel Aviv?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Golan Heights Biblical Day Trip from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- How much is Golan Heights Biblical Day Trip from Tel Aviv?
- Golan Heights Biblical Day Trip from Tel Aviv price starts from $152.00. Discover and book Golan Heights Biblical Day Trip from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- What is the Golan Heights Biblical Day Trip from Tel Aviv cancellation policy?
- Golan Heights Biblical Day Trip from Tel Aviv cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Golan Heights Biblical Day Trip from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Golan Heights Biblical Day Trip from Tel Aviv?
- Golan Heights Biblical Day Trip from Tel Aviv is hosted by Click Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Click Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Golan Heights Biblical Day Trip from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88630P25
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byMediterranean SeaMegiddoJordan ValleySea of GalileeHamat Gader Park
- 1Museum of Antiquities in the GolanStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mount BentalStop: 40 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Interesting and informative tour! Recommended.
Interesting and informative tour! It's a long one, 10 hours, but worth it. You'll visit many interesting and unique…
Tripsisrael.com-8day Christian Holy Land Tour. Amazing sites. We had the absolute best guide (Hilik), could not hav…
This church is located in the old city and is very busy. The site is one of Christianity's most holiest sites and t…
A sacred site but over run.
Although it is one of the Holiest sites in Christendom the Holy Sepulchre is over run and drowning in a tsunami of …
Organized chaos once you arrive in Jordan
It's hard to know where to start with this review. But I will begin by saying what they got right they got very, ve…
Overall Review of Northern Israel
I really enjoyed the tour. The tour guide was very very informative and knew more than we could even absorb. I th…
Worth a day if you time
This tour covers the areas that it says. Baha’i gardens was a bit of a disappointment as I had hope to visit all of…
Orion was very kind with a pleasant and charming smile. Must book for sure.
We started our trip with Orion our tour guide, he had such a beautiful smile, very charming, very kind and gentle, …
Amazing tour - 5 stars!
This was a great tour! Started by being picked up at a hotel next door to mine - very short walk from my hotel. Fro…
Highly Recommended Tour
We were very pleased with this tour. The sites were all very substantial and the guide, whose name was Ali, was fri…
A tour through history!
I enjoyed every moment of this tour except for slight delay in picking us up from hotel Agrippa and a bit more dela…
I visited the shepherds field , manger square,the church Nativity. The tour guide Martin was from rent a guide Isr…
What can I say,they entire trip to the holy land was a divine and moving experience. The guide was amazing and know…
Rainy day, great tour guide in Avi.
Our Tour Guide, Avi, was very good. We were picked up in Jerusalem and delivered to a park in Tel Aviv to transfer …
The whole tour was well organised and the guides were knowledgeable and personable. The bus driver must have been…
Bonjour, Avez-vous des guides en Français svp ?