Pick up from your location in Tel Aviv by taxi. Your English speaking tour guide will meet you at Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem and start the walking tour through the four historical quarters of the Old City Of Jerusalem and Mount Zion.
• Dormition Abbey - the traditional site of Maria's death / Eternal sleep
• King David's Tomb - one of the holiest sites for Jews
• Last Supper Room - commemorates the "upper room" in which Jesus shared the Last Supper with the disciples
• Cardo - part of Jerusalem's colonnaded main street 1500 years ago
• Broad Wall - section of the 1st temple wall, built by King Hezekiah over 2700 years ago
• Western Wall - remnant of the retaining wall that enclosed the Second Temple which was destroyed in 70 CE
• Via Dolorosa - the path that Jesus walked on the way to his crucifixion
• Holy Sepulcher - the Church that commemorates the hill of crucifixion and the tomb of Christ’s burial
After the tour the guide will bring you to your taxi for transportation back to your address in Tel Aviv.