9 Gates of the Jerusalem Old City
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 55 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up and drop off from hotel
- Group Tour
- Entry/Admission - Old City of Jerusalem
- Entry/Admission - King David's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Dung Gate
- Entry/Admission - The Way of the Cross - Via Dolorosa
- Entry/Admission - Western Wall
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem hotels available
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9877P51
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 9 Gates of the Jerusalem Old City?
- How much is 9 Gates of the Jerusalem Old City?
- 9 Gates of the Jerusalem Old City price starts from $85.00. Discover and book 9 Gates of the Jerusalem Old City on Tripadvisor
- What is the 9 Gates of the Jerusalem Old City cancellation policy?
- 9 Gates of the Jerusalem Old City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 9 Gates of the Jerusalem Old City on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 9 Gates of the Jerusalem Old City?
- 9 Gates of the Jerusalem Old City is hosted by Booking-tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Booking-tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 9 Gates of the Jerusalem Old City on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9877P51
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Old City of JerusalemStop: 7 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2King David's TombStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Dung GateStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4The Way of the Cross - Via DolorosaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Western WallStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing trip, good communication and planning. The bedouin camp, wadi rum tour and Petra were awesome. Loved it all…
DO NOT BOOK
We had an absolutely terrible experience. We were picked up at 9:30pm and were dropped at the border and assured ou…
We had a very bad experience
We completed a one day tour to Petra with Booking-tours. We have never been so let down. First, the schedule did no…
Do not book/pre-pay here - go to the local vendors directly!
The third party advantage of a non-refundable pre-paid activity ($496 CAD) to treat my group and I extremely poorly…
I never thought that Cairo could impress me so much. And here we decided to go. They paid $ 180 for one person, the…
Easy to find a tour that suited us. Very good pricing. Very easy to access help in tour organizing. Unfortunately, …
It is impossible to describe the feelings you experience there.
My wife and I traveled to Petra from Eilat; there are many people on the border, at the sight of whom we got the fe…
I would recommend
When I decided to visit Cairo, I looked for various tours listed on Viator and on the booking tours websites. I was…
We had a fantastic time in Egypt.
We had a fantastic time in Egypt motels buses, planes, food, tour family, guide Medhat, simply the best would recom…
Returned the deposit at my request
I originally accepted a voucher in respect of a canceled tour deposit. My circumstances changed for the worse after…
thank you for your service
Booking-Tours's customer service team has the best and most caring and efficient operators in any travel business I…
Wonderful opportunity to travel and see all that the world has to offer.
Had a great experience on the Essential Egypt tour and would recommend it to anyone who wants the true Egyptian exp…
exceeded my expectations
Highlight after highlight. The pace of our tour was excellent with chill days well placed. All our hotels were exce…
Very long drive from Tel Aviv. Comfortable bus with frequent stops. Drive thru Jordan desert was spectacular. Pet…
Trip that didn't happen
We had to cancel it when Israel implemented its covid-19 travel policy. Sadly the tour company would not refund any…