Private Tour: Dead Sea and Masada
By Israel in Color
Add a visit to the lowest place on earth to your adventures! We will drive down to the Dead Sea area and stop on the way at the Sea Level Point. The first part of the tour we will spend exploring Masada, the desert stronghold fortified by Herod the Great, which was the venue for the last struggle between Jews and Romans during the Great Revolt. The remarkably well preserved fortress unfolds the shocking story of its end in 73 CE. We will continue to the Dead Sea beach, one of the saltiest lakes on earth, where you will experience your body floating on water while you read a newspaper. It is also an opportunity to enjoy a cold beer at the lowest bars in the world (-420 m!). Note: The price is for guiding only. Transportation is not included.
per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 8–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Kalia Beach
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- It is possible to start the tour from Tel-Aviv or Jerusalem. For coordinating the pickup location, please inquire.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 239141P2
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress in modest clothing for visiting Holy Sites.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Dead Sea and Masada?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Dead Sea and Masada on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: Dead Sea and Masada?
- Private Tour: Dead Sea and Masada price starts from $400.00. Discover and book Private Tour: Dead Sea and Masada on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Dead Sea and Masada cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Dead Sea and Masada cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Dead Sea and Masada on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Dead Sea and Masada?
- Private Tour: Dead Sea and Masada is hosted by Israel in Color. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Israel in Color on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Dead Sea and Masada on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 239141P2
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sea Level 0Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Kalia BeachStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Masada National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
David is a Wonderful Tour Guide
My husband and I had the great good fortune to have David Gurevitch take us to various sites and neighborhoods in J…
Fun and Fascinating for both kids and grown ups
David is incredibly knowledgeable and interesting and also makes it fun and approachable and engaging for younger o…
Israel -Sea of Galilee tour
David was very knowledgeable about the history and the landmarks that we visited. This was my first time in Israel …
Wow, what an unbelievable time of our lives
I can’t say enough about the fabulous tours David Gurevich from Israel in Color provided for us. I had been to the …
The Best Guide we've ever had!
It is hard to express how great of a guide David was. With his knowledge of archeology, he is able to give insights…
Private Guide up North
My husband and I booked a private tour through Israel in Color because many of the group tours are generic and we w…
We spent the day touring with David at multiple spots around the Sea of Galilee and it was very enjoyable. He is an…
Well organized , friendly , full of interesting facts and history , fun and relevant
David walked us around the most relevant places in Tel Aviv he was very knowledgeable and friendly , I loved his bo…
Amazing Private Tour!
David is an amazing tour guide. He is extremely knowledgeable and passionate. He was professional, engaging, fun,…
If you are passionate about history and interested on archeology, David (or better Dr Gurevich - as he has a renown…
Very informative and well designed tour
We greatly enjoyed the tour with David. He is very knowledgeable guide, and have cleverly designed the Jerusalem Hi…
!Best private tour of Nazareth, Galilee region, Haifa
David is awesome and we highly recommend doing a private tour with him! I was traveling with my parents and he too…
Incredible tour of Israel
We were so lucky to book a day with David. What are Shipp had last minute changes to the itineraries, and so our p…
This was a great tour for our group of 10 family members, it was very informative and interesting. Our guide David…
A fun day with the baby at the Sea of Galilee!
David was a wonderful tour guide. Very knowledgeable and fun to spend the day with! We had a baby on the tour as we…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2020 • Friends
Very freindly and kind. He could give us information on the smallest things that I could not even think of and made them fascinating. Could answer all the question and made the trip much more.
Written February 11, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.