Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 4)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour will take you to three "must see" places which are still often missed. During this very special day you will see: Marc Chagall Stained Glass Windows at the Hadassah Hospital Synagogue. This is considered the best Stained Glass work ever made by Chagall. You will descend to the depth of the secret passages directly under the Old City, to see the biggest artificial cave in Israel – King Salomon Query. These huge quarries were first carved by King Salomon when he built the Jerusalem Temple. You will visit a fantastically beautiful Medieval Monastery of the Cross, hidden from people' eyes just less than a mile away from the Israeli Parliament, the Knesset.
- Professional guiding
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Zelkind Bible Land Tours
We booked a 3 day Private Tour of Jerusalem and Israel. First day was with Levi, and the rest was with Eli. They bo…
Great private tour, would highly recommend!
I am finally writing a very long overdue review of our tour with Levi. (Note: TripAdvisor would not allow me to sel…
Fridays at the Tishbi Winery, located downhill, south of the Baron Rothschild Memorial
The Tishbi Winery is the best winery in Israel bar none. Visiting on any Friday is a very rewarding experience; it…
Lucky to have found the best
So many tours and tour guides to choose from. What a pleasure to have found an amazing guide to surpass our expect…
Great private tour by Levi to Jerusalem
Levi is a great guide. Together with my colleague we booked a private tour to Jerusalem. We stayed in Tel Aviv for …
An Invaluable experience in Israel
Levi Zelkind is beyond excellent as a tour guide anywhere in Israel. This is no exaggeration. We just spent 2 day…
Very convenient and informative tour
Levi is a great tour guide who can customize tours to your liking. A very convenient ride and we had a good time wi…
Elad our tour guide
My family decided to hire a private tour guide, This is how we met Elad. Probably the kindest and a most genuine pe…
Exceptional private tour in Israel
In late December we spent four days touring Israel with our guide Levi Zelkind. This was a customized private tour,…
Levi was knowledgeable, entertaining and gregarious! We enjoyed visiting the wineries in the Negev Desert, particul…
Simply aweseom - all others tours/guides pale by comparison
I had never been on a private tour before and Levi Zelkind will make any other hard to compete. He was prompt, cour…
It’s worth seeing. It’s free amazing what man can do to turn the earth into a paradise if you don’t let them roam f…
10 Day Family Holy Land Tour of Israel
Our Private Holy Land Tour of Israel, with guide Levi Zelkind was in one word, extraordinary. Levi was a veritable …
Day tour with young children
We had a lovely tour with Levi and our two young children (1.5 & 3.5 years). He tailored a schedule suitable to the…
Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
I have experience with a lot of traveling. Levi Zelkind organized everything exceptionally, everything was in agree…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,566 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem Best Kept Secrets
- Jerusalem Best Kept Secrets will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Jerusalem Best Kept Secrets on Tripadvisor
- Jerusalem Best Kept Secrets price starts from $733.87. Discover and book Jerusalem Best Kept Secrets on Tripadvisor
- Jerusalem Best Kept Secrets cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jerusalem Best Kept Secrets on Tripadvisor
- Jerusalem Best Kept Secrets is hosted by Zelkind Bible Land Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Zelkind Bible Land Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jerusalem Best Kept Secrets on Tripadvisor