Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-90, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- A fully qualified and licensed tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Temple Mount
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- • Pickup from Jerusalem: 07:50
- Jerusalem, Israel • Pickup from Jerusalem: 08:30
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88630P121
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In the event that Temple Mount is closed to visitors we will tour the Tower of David instead.
- Entrance to Temple Mount is subject to strict security measures
- Security checks are conducted at the entrance to Temple Mount. Please note that no religious objects (including Bible book) or weapons of any kind are permitted on Temple Mount.
- The tour proceeds on foot through the Kidron Valley and Old City; a minimum level of physical fitness is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Jerusalem Trip Mount of Olives & the Temple mount from Jerusalem?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jerusalem Trip Mount of Olives & the Temple mount from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- How much is Jerusalem Trip Mount of Olives & the Temple mount from Jerusalem?
- Jerusalem Trip Mount of Olives & the Temple mount from Jerusalem price starts from $169.00. Discover and book Jerusalem Trip Mount of Olives & the Temple mount from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jerusalem Trip Mount of Olives & the Temple mount from Jerusalem cancellation policy?
- Jerusalem Trip Mount of Olives & the Temple mount from Jerusalem cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jerusalem Trip Mount of Olives & the Temple mount from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jerusalem Trip Mount of Olives & the Temple mount from Jerusalem?
- Jerusalem Trip Mount of Olives & the Temple mount from Jerusalem is hosted by Click Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Click Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jerusalem Trip Mount of Olives & the Temple mount from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88630P121
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atJerusalemOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Temple MountStop: 8 hours - Admission excludedAfter being picked up from your hotel you’ll be taken to the Mount of Olives where you can enjoy the spectacular views of Jerusalem’s steeples, domes and towers as well as the Old City walls and Temple Mount. Pass by many beautiful churches on the mount on route to Kidron Valley that lies between the Mount of Olives and Old City walls. In Kidron Valley see the magnificent Tomb of Absalom; Tomb of Benei Hezir and the Tomb of Zechariah all dating back to the 1st century. Continue on to the 16th century Dung Gate where the tour enters the Old City and takes you to Temple Mount, a site held sacred by Christians, Muslims and Jews. It was here that Solomon built the First Temple which was destroyed in 587BC. The Second Temple stood on Temple Mount from 516BC to 70AD. The Temple held the Ark of the Covenant where the ten commandments were kept. Today the mount is home to the magnificent Dome of the Rock built in 687AD; the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the third holiest site in Islam and the Dome of Chains. You can see these impressive structures and learn about Temple Mount’s incredible history. On occasion Temple Mount is closed to visitors, if so the tour will visit the Tower of David instead of Temple Mount. Next, we visit the Davidson Center an archaeological site alongside Temple Mount. Here you can see excavated artifacts and architectural structures from various historic periods including the First and Second Temple Periods, Byzantine, Muslim and Crusader eras. Among the archeological finds at the Davidson Center are walls from the First Temple Period; steps leading up to Temple Mount; a Second Temple era street; ritual baths and more. The tour comes to an end when you are returned to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Interesting and informative tour! Recommended.
Interesting and informative tour! It's a long one, 10 hours, but worth it. You'll visit many interesting and unique…
Tripsisrael.com-8day Christian Holy Land Tour. Amazing sites. We had the absolute best guide (Hilik), could not hav…
This church is located in the old city and is very busy. The site is one of Christianity's most holiest sites and t…
A sacred site but over run.
Although it is one of the Holiest sites in Christendom the Holy Sepulchre is over run and drowning in a tsunami of …
Organized chaos once you arrive in Jordan
It's hard to know where to start with this review. But I will begin by saying what they got right they got very, ve…
Overall Review of Northern Israel
I really enjoyed the tour. The tour guide was very very informative and knew more than we could even absorb. I th…
Worth a day if you time
This tour covers the areas that it says. Baha’i gardens was a bit of a disappointment as I had hope to visit all of…
Orion was very kind with a pleasant and charming smile. Must book for sure.
We started our trip with Orion our tour guide, he had such a beautiful smile, very charming, very kind and gentle, …
Amazing tour - 5 stars!
This was a great tour! Started by being picked up at a hotel next door to mine - very short walk from my hotel. Fro…
Highly Recommended Tour
We were very pleased with this tour. The sites were all very substantial and the guide, whose name was Ali, was fri…
A tour through history!
I enjoyed every moment of this tour except for slight delay in picking us up from hotel Agrippa and a bit more dela…
I visited the shepherds field , manger square,the church Nativity. The tour guide Martin was from rent a guide Isr…
What can I say,they entire trip to the holy land was a divine and moving experience. The guide was amazing and know…
Rainy day, great tour guide in Avi.
Our Tour Guide, Avi, was very good. We were picked up in Jerusalem and delivered to a park in Tel Aviv to transfer …
The whole tour was well organised and the guides were knowledgeable and personable. The bus driver must have been…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Il Monte del Tempio è di fronte al Monte degli Ulivi. Il primo è il luogo sacro per le tre grandi religioni perché qui Dio ha creato il mondo. Il secondo è il luogo sacro per i Cristiani perché alle sue pendici c'è il Campo degli Ulivi dove Cristo visse la sua Passione.
Written December 13, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear frank, Thanks so much for this rave review of 4 stars and your recommendations. We hope to see you again in Israel.
Written December 15, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
I am planning to join this tour on December 27, Friday. Do you think that we can enter into the Temple Mount?
Buy it with
Jerusalem Trip Mount of Olives & the Temple mount from Jerusalem provided by Click Tours
Product Overview: Jerusalem Trip Mount of Olives & the Temple mount from Jerusalem
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||2|