Recommended by 86% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get an incredible view of the tomb of King David, Via Dolorosa,Church of the Sepulcher, Western Wall, Byzantine Cardo and Arab Shuk in Jerusalem Next , The Church of the Holy Sepulcher is that where Jesus Christ is believed to have been resurrected. Besides its religious importance, the church is also a stunning example of craftsmanship, with beautiful mosaics and architecture. Bethlehem is worth a visit, the famous holy sites found within the center of this ancient city, such as the Church of Nativity. Continue to the Dead Sea for time to relax in the muds and float in these special waters which have perplexed mankind for thousands of years. Afterwards we return to to Jerusalem to same pickup spot (Hotel David Citadel)
- You'll start atDavid Citadel HotelKing David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, IsraelPick up at David Citadel Hotel at 07:45 AM *Please wait outside the hotel**See address & details
- 1JerusalemStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Bethlehem Peace CenterStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Neve Midbar BeachStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Old City of JerusalemStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atDavid Citadel HotelKing David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, IsraelPick up at David Citadel Hotel at 07:45 AM *Please wait outside the hotel**See address & details
David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- Full day transportation professional team.
- All touring and guiding in english
- Entry fees to sites including private Dead Sea beach.
- On a trip to Bethlehem we stop at a local souvenir shop
- At a Dead Sea souvenirs shop we receive explanation of the Dead Sea products (no obligation to buy)
- Entry/Admission - Neve Midbar Beach
- Health insurance.
- Any kind of drink
- Please come to the holy places with modest clothing or shoulder cover
- It is forbidden to travel with a knife or a sharp object to enter the Western Wall site in Jerusalem
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Easy and fast way to get an overview of Bethlehem, Jerusalem Old Town and Dead Sea. Our Guide Tali in Jerusalem Old Town was fluent in English, as an local led us through the crowd and held the schedule. Slight minus comes from waiting other groups to join the city tour. …
Date of experience: February 2020
Visited mostly the old city of Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Highlights of that tour were the Church of the Sepulchre and Nativity, the Western Wall and the Temple Mount. All were absolutely amazing experiences. The architecture, the history and the murals were breathtaking. I…
We had a really good time with this tour. Everything was perfectly organized and the guides hat a lot of informations, especially Tali. Would book again.
Date of experience: January 2020
The team at Fun Travel were more than amazing to me and my friend. There was a mix up and they helped us above and beyond . On the tour to Jerusalem , Our tour guide Talí was phenomenal. She was very nice and very knowledgeable . She even sent us a little video of the places we…
Date of experience: December 2019
Always on time, very kind drivers and tourist guides. They made everything to get us a nice trip. Thank you to Rocky, who was the best one! 5 Stars for him and also for fun time!
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Time Tour & Travel
Beware this company! Booked this tour but unable to travel because of Covid. Numerous attempts to cancel thwarted …
Best part of my trip!
The sunrise from the top of Masada was the best part of my trip! I cannot recommend it enough! I also loved Ein Ged…
Good Tour Company for a Solo Traveler
Petra was absolutely wonderful to see, and well worth the trip. The Tour Guide was excellent, extremely knowledgeab…
This is a great option if you are mostly looking for transportation from Tel Aviv to these amazing sites and wish t…
Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Dead Sea
We had an amazing time, very much enjoyed this day. This tour is really suitable for the people who want to tick th…
Excellent tour - well worth the money
We went on the day tour and found it to be really great value for money. The bus was lovely and the driver very fri…
Masada Dead Sea
The places we visited were exceptional however our driver really took on the role of driver and dropping us off wit…
Excellent tour from Eilat!Thank you very much our driver Sergei for this excursion!
Absolutely correct!We going from Elat at 5.50 am- traveled may be 1.5 hours and stopped in Dead Sea.The next stat…
I want to say thanks to the organizers of this trip. Good organization, very polite, very helpful. They even droppe…
Was nice. It's difficult to do all the three in one day but it was nicely organised. I would have liked a bit more …
They really don’t care if you dream to meet the place!
If you are doing 1 day tour I’m not sure how it is, but 2 days tours is terrible! For you to have an idea, I did t…
We loved the tour. It is an excellent tour with a great quality price report. We saw the holy places and we had tim…
Jerusalem bethlehem dead sea tour
This was a one great tour. We managed to get to all important places without having to stand in queues for long. …
A day tour to Jerusalem with Jenia Kris arranged by Abraham Travels
It was a brief but very informative and interesting tour to Jerusalem old city. Jenia explained the importance and …
Great and effective day tour
Great tour with excellent use of day. Spending time in the westbank, Bethlehem, Jerusalem. Great Tourguides, especi…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 238 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 528 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bethlehem,Jerusalem and the Dead Sea day tour from Jerusalem
- Bethlehem,Jerusalem and the Dead Sea day tour from Jerusalem will start at 7:45 AM. Discover and book Bethlehem,Jerusalem and the Dead Sea day tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bethlehem,Jerusalem and the Dead Sea day tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- Bethlehem,Jerusalem and the Dead Sea day tour from Jerusalem price starts from $65.00. Discover and book Bethlehem,Jerusalem and the Dead Sea day tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- Bethlehem,Jerusalem and the Dead Sea day tour from Jerusalem cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bethlehem,Jerusalem and the Dead Sea day tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor