Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88630P74
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- *Children under 10 are not allowed inside the Holocaust museum.
- On Fridays, Saturdays & Jewish Holidays, when the Holocaust Museum is closed, the tour will include a visit to the Church of All Nations at the Garden Gethsemane, King David's Tomb and the Hall of the Last Supper on Mount Zion
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Jerusalem Old and New Holy Sites Tour from Jerusalem?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Western Wall
- The Way of the Cross - Via Dolorosa
- Old City of Jerusalem
- Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)
- Kidron Valley
- How much is Jerusalem Old and New Holy Sites Tour from Jerusalem?
- Jerusalem Old and New Holy Sites Tour from Jerusalem price starts from $112.00. Discover and book Jerusalem Old and New Holy Sites Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jerusalem Old and New Holy Sites Tour from Jerusalem cancellation policy?
- Jerusalem Old and New Holy Sites Tour from Jerusalem cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jerusalem Old and New Holy Sites Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jerusalem Old and New Holy Sites Tour from Jerusalem?
- Jerusalem Old and New Holy Sites Tour from Jerusalem is hosted by Click Tours Israel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Click Tours Israel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jerusalem Old and New Holy Sites Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88630P74
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mount Scopus National Botanical GardenStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byGarden of GethsemaneChurch of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)Kidron Valley
- 2Old City of JerusalemStop: 2 hoursSee detailsPass byArmenian Quarter
- 3The CardoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Jewish QuarterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Western WallStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Christian QuarterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7The Way of the Cross - Via DolorosaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Church of the Holy SepulchreStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byMuslim Quarter
- 9Yad Vashem - The World Holocaust Remembrance CenterStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Worth a day if you time
This tour covers the areas that it says. Baha’i gardens was a bit of a disappointment as I had hope to visit all of…
Orion was very kind with a pleasant and charming smile. Must book for sure.
We started our trip with Orion our tour guide, he had such a beautiful smile, very charming, very kind and gentle, …
Amazing tour - 5 stars!
This was a great tour! Started by being picked up at a hotel next door to mine - very short walk from my hotel. Fro…
Highly Recommended Tour
We were very pleased with this tour. The sites were all very substantial and the guide, whose name was Ali, was fri…
A tour through history!
I enjoyed every moment of this tour except for slight delay in picking us up from hotel Agrippa and a bit more dela…
I visited the shepherds field , manger square,the church Nativity. The tour guide Martin was from rent a guide Isr…
What can I say,they entire trip to the holy land was a divine and moving experience. The guide was amazing and know…
Rainy day, great tour guide in Avi.
Our Tour Guide, Avi, was very good. We were picked up in Jerusalem and delivered to a park in Tel Aviv to transfer …
The whole tour was well organised and the guides were knowledgeable and personable. The bus driver must have been…
Where Jesus was crucified, died and was buried
The Church of the Holy Sepulcher is without doubt the most significant holy site in the Christian world. It is loc…
10-Day History of the Jewish State Tour Review
We booked the 10-day tour “History of the Jewish State”. Started in Tel Aviv, with visit to Weitzman Institute, tra…
Could be a better tour with better time management
The tour could be good if it didn’t take 2 more hours for us to stay in the shopping area. And the transaction on t…
Do not book this tour! Please read before booking!
I generally try not to leave bad reviews, but this experience what so poorly operated that I want to make sure no o…
They were late and ended shortening many parts of the tour
If you are looking to spend a nice day with your tour starting on time, your tour guide providing a lot of insight …
Full on tour covering key 'highlights' of Israel and Jordan
Excellent introduction to both countries - five days visiting key sites in Israel and three days in Jordan plus tra…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2019 • Friends
I have nothing bad to say about this tour. The french guide was really nice and clear, and we saw all the monuments that were proposed.
Written April 25, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear macheup, Thanks for your wonderful response and all your recommendations. We hope to see you again soon in Israel.
Written April 28, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.