Jerusalem and Dead Sea from Jerusalem
By Rent a Guide Israel Tours
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 52 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Spa treatments are not available
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9547P22
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Bathing suit, towel and hat are recommended .
- Tours can be conducted bilingually.
- Transfer from Jerusalem to the Dead Sea may be accompanied by a driver only. Change of vehicle may be required.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Jerusalem and Dead Sea from Jerusalem?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jerusalem and Dead Sea from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- How much is Jerusalem and Dead Sea from Jerusalem?
- Jerusalem and Dead Sea from Jerusalem price starts from $119.00. Discover and book Jerusalem and Dead Sea from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jerusalem and Dead Sea from Jerusalem cancellation policy?
- Jerusalem and Dead Sea from Jerusalem cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jerusalem and Dead Sea from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jerusalem and Dead Sea from Jerusalem?
- Jerusalem and Dead Sea from Jerusalem is hosted by Rent a Guide Israel Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rent a Guide Israel Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jerusalem and Dead Sea from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9547P22
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Old City of JerusalemStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 2Dead Sea RegionStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Best guide ever!
We did a 2 day tour of Tel aviv, followed by 5 days Jerusalem/dead sea/Masada. Meni Tzabari was with us and our ent…
It was wonderful! Our tour guide Meni t. Was the best! Smart curtious charming respectful and funny. He knew a lot …
Do this tour…but only with no other options
I wish I could give this tour a better review since the sites we visited were definitely worth seeing. Pros: - be…
Best trip EVER! Thank you Yair and Rent a Guide
I bought the 11 day Israel Jewish Heritage tour from IBMT Tour group but was told that all the tours go through Ren…
Do not recommand
I do not recommand their services, we bought the tour for the 8 April 2022, the day before a terrorist attack happe…
Highlights of Israel
We were on an eleven day trip from the United States. The actual time with our tour guide, Sagi Hazan was 7 days. …
Two very different experiences
Two very different days. Day 1: Starts with a lie…the driver will be at your hotel in 5 mins…takes 30 mins. A pale…
Change of Itinerary
My trip to Galilee was switched with another day which meant I was able to be Baptized in The River Jordan ON MY BI…
day trip to Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Tel Aviv
very knowledgeable guides for coach and Jerusalem and then in Bethlehem, brought ancient history and bible stories …
We had a full days excursion from Tel Aviv to Gethsemane, Old Jerusalem and Bethlehem. We couldn't have asked for b…
A wonderful guide to visit Jerusalem
I had the most wonderful experience visiting Jerusalem with Israel, who was a great guide and helped me make the mo…
so la la
- no free water at the busses - cars should be more clean - No WiFi on board - Too much stops at gift shops / sh…
Guide is the best tourism company in Israel
Very disorganized and unprofessional. The guide talked mostly about how good he is, how well trained, what a great…
July 2019 option missing below (before COVID, sanitation and health questions N/A)
In July 2020, we went on a 2 day + tour of the North starting in Tel Aviv and ending in Jerusalem. Our guide's name…
"Memorable Israel Tour with Saeed"
We were in Israel for 7 days. Days 2 through 6 we were very fortunate to have Saeed Yassin as our tour guide and I …