Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This self-guided tour of Masada National Park, the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve, and the Dead Sea is well suited for travelers who prefer to sightsee independently. A driver picks you up in central Jerusalem before dawn and transfers you between sites by air-conditioned coach. Printed guiding materials are included so you can make the most of each location while taking your time.
- You'll start atAbraham Hostel Jerusalemכיכר הדווידקה, Ha-Nevi'im St 67, Jerusalem, 9470211, IsraelOur meeting point is at Abraham Hostel in Jerusalem, HaNevi'im st. 67See address & details
- 1En Gedi Nature ReserveStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Masada National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Dead SeaStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atAbraham Hostel Jerusalemכיכר הדווידקה, Ha-Nevi'im St 67, Jerusalem, 9470211, IsraelOur meeting point is at Abraham Hostel in Jerusalem, HaNevi'im st. 67See address & details
- Climb up UNESCO-listed Masada and see the desert sunrise from the top
- Behold the waterfalls at the paradise-like oasis of Ein Gedi Nature Preserve
- Float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea and indulge in a mud bath
- Round-trip transport from Jerusalem; entrance fees and meals are up to you
Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, כיכר הדווידקה, Ha-Nevi'im St 67, Jerusalem, 9470211, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to Masada National Park (31 ILS) and Ein Gedi (28 ILS)
- Guide (this is a self guided tour with a driver and content)
- Entry/Admission - En Gedi Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I wanted to see Masada and Ein Gedi and the Abraham tour was an ideal way to do so - and being able to get town to Masada before dawn to start the climb was a bonus. Although an ‘unguided’ tour, our driver actually provided a lot of helpful information along the way. I would…
Date of experience: February 2020
The logistic of the tour was amazing. The site was the scenario of the heroic people of Israel. Dignity and proud All my respect for the Israeli people.
Date of experience: January 2020
I have used tour services all over the world, and in my experience, Abraham Tours might provide the worst customer service. Read the information that they provide very carefully, and double-check with them on anything that is confusing (and if you read it carefully, something…
Date of experience: January 2020
The early wakeup for the sunrise tour was totally worth it! Hike is about 40 minutes and is a great morning workout. Part of hike are steep but doable. When we got to Masada, you have to wait in line to buy entry tickets. Fortunately, we got thee on time but a large line quickly…
Date of experience: December 2019
It has been so far my favourite day here. It’s tough to wake up so early but you will be thankful of the effort once you see the sunrise in Masada. Especially interesting is all the history of the place! Must do for history freaks like myself. The oasis in Ein Gedi is also a…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Abraham Tours
Christmas tour in Jaffa
Anybody coming to Israel and is interested to book an excursion or the surrounding countries must book it with them…
THE BEST EVER!
Amazing staff; personnel were great! Tons of good vibes, poz energy and loads of fun! Wheter on a tough hike or …
What an awesome trip and Abraham Tours took care of all the administrative details of crossing the border into Jord…
Amazing private tour
We booked the tour as a private tour with tour guide because of the Corona restrictions. The hike up the snake path…
Gaza Experience Tour: Such an insightful tour
Amazing tour at the Gaza border. Amazing tour guide! SO much information provided. Definitely recommend this tour …
Lovely day trip to the west bank
Did two tours with this company since I was staying at hostel and I felt safe and totally enjoyed. The pub crawl be…
Amazing experience - Excellent guide
I had the privilege to join the tour with Abraham Hostels on March 9th. Eliyahu is a truly amazing guide who took p…
Bedouin camp was a unique highlight
The most unique memory is of the Bedouin camp. Don't forget to take pictures of the tents, and the communal room w…
Fascinating and Insightful Tour
Our guide, Eliyahu, made the entire experience memorable! His level of knowledge was impressive, yet he was able t…
Amazing tour and a top-notch guide!
What an amazing experience this trip was! I have been wanting to do this for a while and a work trip to Jerusalem g…
Great way of meeting people and having a quick nightlife tour!
Even though we went out on Tuesday and with the Corona Virus paranoia, we got together a group of 12. Hezi, "The Sa…
Hezi took us under his wing on 10.03.2020. He is a great pub crawl guide and knows all the good places for food too…
Best pub ever!!!!
Hez was a great host, not only was he hilarious but super inclusive of everyone. And most importantly took us to th…
A terrific tour, no mucking about; Ashraf knows his stuff and ensures you get into the right places to get through …
Unfortunately we were unable to attend our tour due to travel restrictions but Abraham Hostels and Tours customer s…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 285 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 104 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 162 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Dead Sea, Masada at Sunrise & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem
How much is Dead Sea, Masada at Sunrise & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem?
Dead Sea, Masada at Sunrise & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem price starts from $82.00. Discover and book Dead Sea, Masada at Sunrise & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
What is the Dead Sea, Masada at Sunrise & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem cancellation policy?
Dead Sea, Masada at Sunrise & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dead Sea, Masada at Sunrise & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Dead Sea, Masada at Sunrise & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem?
Dead Sea, Masada at Sunrise & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem is hosted by Abraham Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Abraham Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dead Sea, Masada at Sunrise & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Dead Sea, Masada at Sunrise & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem?
On average, this experience will take approximately 10h. Discover and book Dead Sea, Masada at Sunrise & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor