Petra 1 day from Eilat private tour
Petra was only recently rediscovered by the western world. Recently it has been named one of the seven wonders of the world. Entering Petra through the Siq you will soon see why. The first look at the Treasury is astounding. The workmanship and the sheer size of the Treasury will amaze you. There is much to see in Petra, many more facades, tombs, a Roman theater, caves where they once buried the dead, and prayed over them, and much more. At one time the Nabateans controlled all of the water in the area, see the great water cisterns that they built.
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide on Petra site
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Border fees - 65$ per person / Visa to Jordan - 75$ per person
- Departure details
- Eilat, Israel pick up from all hotels in Eilat is available .
- Aqaba, Jordan Tour ends in Aqaba, Jordan.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9877P72
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that visa for restricted nationalities have to be arranged in advance in Jordanian embassy
- Restricted nationalities have to pay additional tax 15$ per person for entrance Jordan.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour ends in Aqaba Jordan
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Petra 1 day from Eilat private tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Petra 1 day from Eilat private tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Petra 1 day from Eilat private tour?
- Petra 1 day from Eilat private tour price starts from $350.00. Discover and book Petra 1 day from Eilat private tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Petra 1 day from Eilat private tour cancellation policy?
- Petra 1 day from Eilat private tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Petra 1 day from Eilat private tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Petra 1 day from Eilat private tour?
- Petra 1 day from Eilat private tour is hosted by Booking-tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Booking-tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Petra 1 day from Eilat private tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9877P72
- You'll start atEilatEilat, Israelpick up from all hotels in Eilat is available .See address & details
- 1PetraStop: 10 hours - Admission includedTour Petra with a private guide. Tour at your own pace, see more or less, it is up to you. See the Treasury, the facades, the temples, the tombs, and much more. The tour includes transportation, entry fees, lunch, and the guide.Read more
- You'll end atAqabaAqaba, JordanTour ends in Aqaba, Jordan.See address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Amazing trip, good communication and planning. The bedouin camp, wadi rum tour and Petra were awesome. Loved it all…
DO NOT BOOK
We had an absolutely terrible experience. We were picked up at 9:30pm and were dropped at the border and assured ou…
Do not book/pre-pay here - go to the local vendors directly!
The third party advantage of a non-refundable pre-paid activity ($496 CAD) to treat my group and I extremely poorly…
I never thought that Cairo could impress me so much. And here we decided to go. They paid $ 180 for one person, the…
Easy to find a tour that suited us. Very good pricing. Very easy to access help in tour organizing. Unfortunately, …
It is impossible to describe the feelings you experience there.
My wife and I traveled to Petra from Eilat; there are many people on the border, at the sight of whom we got the fe…
I would recommend
When I decided to visit Cairo, I looked for various tours listed on Viator and on the booking tours websites. I was…
We had a fantastic time in Egypt.
We had a fantastic time in Egypt motels buses, planes, food, tour family, guide Medhat, simply the best would recom…
Returned the deposit at my request
I originally accepted a voucher in respect of a canceled tour deposit. My circumstances changed for the worse after…
thank you for your service
Booking-Tours's customer service team has the best and most caring and efficient operators in any travel business I…
Wonderful opportunity to travel and see all that the world has to offer.
Had a great experience on the Essential Egypt tour and would recommend it to anyone who wants the true Egyptian exp…
exceeded my expectations
Highlight after highlight. The pace of our tour was excellent with chill days well placed. All our hotels were exce…
Very long drive from Tel Aviv. Comfortable bus with frequent stops. Drive thru Jordan desert was spectacular. Pet…
Trip that didn't happen
We had to cancel it when Israel implemented its covid-19 travel policy. Sadly the tour company would not refund any…
Fantastic tour of Egypt, Jordan and Israel
Fantastic tour of Egypt by Abdalla. Excellent airport escort at the gate - not after immigration! Great transportat…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We completed a one day tour to Petra with Booking-tours. We have never been so let down. First, the schedule did not match the itinerary, and we spent almost half the time less in Petra than was indicated. Second, The "authentic Jordanian lunch" was a bag of a couple child snacks and rotten fruit/veggies. Further, and perhaps the most distressing, our tour guide in Petra did nothing but try to get money from us, told us our driver hasn't arrived yet when he actually has, and nearly made us late to the Jordanian border causing us to stress and thinking we would get stuck there. This trip included poor transportation, planning, and timing. It was TERRIBLE. We will not book with Booking-tours again.
Written July 22, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear customer, We appreciate your feedback! We are sorry to hear you had a problematic experience on your trip to Jordan. As a result of COVID restrictions up to and including 1st August 2022, all tours except the 2-day tours had a very limited amount of time to visit Petra and in general. In advance, we informed every single customer of these restrictions, and the customers who still chose to travel for this short tour were aware of them in advance. We have done our best to make every experience the most enjoyable during the short visit to Petra. However, due to the limited hours at the border, some travelers found it to be too short or too fast and didn't enjoy the tour in full. In regard to a flight being delayed, this could be the case however as our company is not an airline it is beyond our control to do anything about such an issue. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have still offered compensation to all customers affected by this. Best wishes, Artium Booking-tours CS team
Written August 4, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.