Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 55 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from Eilat hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9877P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat?
- Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat price starts from $138.47. Discover and book Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat on Tripadvisor
- What is the Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat cancellation policy?
- Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat?
- Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat is hosted by Booking-tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Booking-tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 11h. Discover and book Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9877P10
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Masada National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Dead Sea RegionStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
#32 of 112 Tours & Activities in Eilat
- guillermogN6775HD00DeceptionToo expensive and time consuming for being 3 hours in site. You are able to see just a small portion of Petra.as stated in the The tour withTrip advisor was more expensive than with other companies. Specially when we crossed customs. There is guy collecting money from travelers that bought the tour with different companies. He has a list and collects the visa and crossing fees. While most of the travelers paid $75 per person, I was charged $140 per person - I was amazed and very mad at Trip Advisor. I thought they were being fair, but it wasn't. The guy told me that different companies have different agreements. The worst part is the first stop for services - a tourist trap store just outside of Petra. Beautiful view, but NEVER BUY ANYTHING THERE. There are no prices on the products and they quote in jordanian currency. When you ask for the rate they tell you it is slightly higher than a Dollar. We chose to buy a small brass camel and a lamp - shoulf have cost 10-15 dollars in any market. they charged me $126.00. No way to complain, you will never be back in that store.
- parisca00Travelers BewareTRAVELERS BEWARE. SAFETY CONCERNS AND COMMUNICATION ARE NON-EXISTENT WITH THIS COMPANY. I have been to over 60 countries and Booking Tours is the absolutely worst company I have ever traveled with. We hired Booking Tours, because as two women traveling in the Middle East, we were concerned about safety. They took us off a bus from Petra to Wadi Rum and handed us off to two men with no identification in a minivan (that broke down) in the middle of the desert. Fortunately we made it to the campsite, but are confident most women would feel very uncomfortable in this situation. The following day, we were left at the camp with no information about when we would be picked up or who would pick us up other than “transfer”. You might be thinking, “why didn’t you ask”? Of course we did! However, they did not provide any contact information for the drivers and we were told that they don’t use What’s App and they don’t monitor chat boards outside regular business hours. Our hotel tried to call the generic number for us, no answer. When they finally responded on the chat board, all they said was “it is on your itinerary”. No, it was not or we wouldn’t be asking. We purchased a flight upgrade to replace a 10 hr drive. The flight upgrade did not, in fact, get us to our destination any earlier. In fact, we drove over 3 hours (when there was an actual airport at the border) and sat at the airport for 5 1/2 hours as we watched flight after flight depart for Cairo. The flight upgrade bought us the cheapest flight out that night that got us to the hotel AFTER when the 10 hour drive would have arrived. They gave us the incorrect flight info on the itinerary, and when we asked them about it, they said it was correct. It was not. When we inquired about how this was an upgrade they said they did not say we would get there any sooner with the flight, which is true. However, most people would assume a flight upgrade would also mean an earlier arrival. When we arrived at our hotel in Egypt at 1:30am, there were no towels and no toilet paper and no plugs that would work to charge our devices. In this case they did move us to a different hotel, but only because we walked out and refused to go back. However, their response was that the pictures of the hotel online showed outlets. Seriously? And these are just a few of the issues we had with them. Time after time, they refused to acknowledge any problems with any of their reservations, itinerary, or inability to contact anyone for help. If you choose to book with them, I hope everything goes exactly as planned for you. Should you have a question, be sure you ask during business hours. If you use What’s App, just know they do not. If you run into any problems at all, know they WILL NOT believe you or acknowledge fault or wrong doing for anything and WILL NOT work with you to resolve any issues. Before we wrote this review, we have been going back and forth with them for 5 weeks to give them the opportunity to make this right. Their response? They did nothing wrong. Their customer service is truly the worst I have ever experienced. Booking tours is not available to help you. Booking Tours does not care about your experience. Booking Tours does not believe you when you have a concern. Booking Tours does not care about your SAFETY. *I could not find that exact tour we did on the drop down menu, but included Israel, Jordan and Egypt, June 2023
- amir167100Great TripGreat Experience, everyone needs to go! Excellent trip , we love Eilat and everything they offer !!!! People are great and friendly
- 830manut00Israel TripI booked a trip to the Dead Sea, Bethlehem and other places for the next day while in Jerusalem. Thanks for making it happen. It was outstanding.
- I5928BPdebbies00Egypt Jordan IsraelBeautiful experience although a lot of time spent on bus and hotels could be improved on. They weren’t maintained. The guides were very knowledgeable. Jerusalem was an experience of a life time.
- Judith R00AIT Egypt, Jordan and Israel TourGreat trip…but lots of time spent in bus. Guides were great and knowledgeable. Some hotels lacked 4 stars though. Took tour with AIT 4 years ago and some hotels have not been maintained, even had mold in one bathroom. Overall great trip.
- 202shiran00Amazing trip highly recommendedWhat a great experience! Wadi Rum was very scenic, camel ride at sunset was special and the dinner Buffett at Magic Rum was extra delish considering having to feed hundreds of people all at once!!! We took the Martian room for 2 and really enjoyed it. The next day at Petra was a trip to be remembered, lots of walking but sooooo worth it, the pathway to the Treasury and then that masterpiece, just fantastic❤️ Adnan our guide was knowledgeable friendly and kept us entertained, great job 👏 Shira & Manny Los Angeles
- leahr79500Stay away don't book this trip they don't honor your reservation!!!Don't book this trip!!!! We booked this week's ago and I got a call from them 2 days ago, a week before we were going to say they couldn't fit us in. We paid about a month or longer ago and get the call while in Israel, in fact if we hadn't emailed them our Israeli phone number we would have gone and wasted our day. We booked for 9, they offered us 430, not possible on our tour. The woman said she didn't have our reservation until I read her the number. She blames TripAdvisor, I have used trip advisor before and never had an issue. No reviews for a reason... stay away, our day is ruined.
- 821svent00Amazing Petra, tour operator left us on the street! Avoid!We book „one day tour to Petra“ from Aqaba, Jordan. Our hotel is close by car to the border of Israel, where the tour bus with a lot of tourists where coming from. A driver picked us up at the hotel an drove us to the border to get picked up from the tour guide with the bus. The whole tour was great, the guide was funny. Until we get back to the border to Aqaba. The tour guide told us that nobody knows how we get back to our hotel. No one there to pick us up from the border. Finally the bus driver took us in to the city. But was not happy about the little Detour. But then, without a comment he kicked us off on the street without getting us to the hotel. He didn’t speak English or didn’t want to speak or understand. He was very rude and unfriendly. Almost aggressive when we asked and bagged him to bring us to the hotel. End of story: we needed to walk over 2.2 km back to the hotel. It would be easy for him to drop us there. So I cannot recommend booking-Tours. The don’t fulfill there contracts and keep you safe. They take your money and kick you off the bus.
- Art S00convenient trip to see peter in one day :)We went to Petra at the end of January. We were 3 adults from Eilat. The car picked us up from the Eilat hotel at the agreed time and took us to the border. The driver spoke English and explained how to cross the border. Then he said when you come back from the excursion I will take you back to the hotel. When we crossed the border into Israel, we were met by another person from the agency who collected the money for the border fees (when we booked the tour we had chosen to pay the customs fees in cash). Then we crossed the jordanian border and got on a big bus. We went to pick up tourists from Aqaba. Everything went quickly and smoothly. When all the tourists were on the bus, we headed towards Petra. The guide gave each a bottle of water. The guide spoke good English. He told a lot on the way to Petra. The views from the windows of the bus were amazing. There was a toilet stop near the Petra. When we arrived in Petra and got off the bus, the guide showed us the place where we will have lunch and what time we will finish walking around Petra. The time during the whole trip was calculated well, because there were tourists who had to catch the ferry in Aqaba after the excursion. Walking around Peter went at a good pace, we managed to take pictures and admire it. When walking petra, footwear should be sporty. We went forward with the group. then we were given free time to walk back to the place for lunch. Lunch was a buffet. The food is delicious. Drinks at extra cost. In the afternoon we went back to the border. We said goodbye to the guide at the border. When we were in Eilat, the driver took us back to the hotel. The excursion is not cheap, but it is worth the money :)
- 782juanandresp00No matter the company you hire in Israel, we go all together in the same bus in Jordan.Our driver to border of Jordania and away from border was really nice and funny. Petra is place to see but waiting in border was waste of time, took 1,5 hours. No matter the company you hire in Israel, one bus take them all to the one bus to Petra. The guide in this bus, Fadi, was really nice and efficient. Petra was cold at this time of year, Feb, since it's in the mountains.
- F1492SS00Great experience with some room for improvementThe tour organizer put the wrong gender when making flight reservations for me so I had great difficulty checking in at the airport at 6am in the morning. There was no one I could contact to figure out why the airline couldn't find my reservation, though fortunately we figured it out in the end. Petra is definitely worth seeing and overall we got a great experience there. However, the tour was not well designed so we only had limited time there. This can be avoid had we stay overnight in Petra the night before or leave early around am rather 9am for it in the morning. Although we did enjoy the overnight stay in tents at Wadi Rum, there was simply too much rush the next day. For those travelers who'd like to take their time to enjoy Petra, this isn't the best option. You may go for the 3-day tour with 2 overnight stays but personally I think it's a bit too much. It'd be great if the tour organizers redesign the 2-day tour to allow 2-3 more hours in Petra for those who have limited time for the attraction.
- Culture48645700DO NOT USE BOOKING TOURSWe were cheated. Hotel that should have provided food ( for which we were charged ) did NOT even serve food! We were NOT met at the airport for transport to hotel. Itinerary was changed!
- Q8599DGracheln00Good option if you only have 1 dayComfortable and easy experience, great way to see Petra if you have only one day - if you have longer I would definitely recommend a two-day tour - there was so much to see. Communication could have been better, I was a bit confused about the flights/pickups/etc, but everything worked as planned. Guide and all drivers were great. Lunch was mediocre, as a vegetarian there weren't great options.
- ChuckBrooks00Tourist Torture!EXTREMELY POOR communication and scheduling. We were not told that it is MANDATORY to have a cell phone for this tour in order to make connections at the airports, borders, or tour agents in Egypt. The only way to access the room in the Israel hotel was thru a cell phone app! Also, we were not told there was NO DEDICATED tour guide with us thru out the entire tour. Every day there was a different tour guide which you had to meet up with, often not knowing even what time he would meet you. The only breakfasts we got were on the cruise ship and the one day at the Wadi Rum camp, otherwise, every single day we got a very, very poor breakfast box. The scheduling was a nightmare. The breakfast at the Tel Aviv hotel started at 7:30 but the tours picked us up at 6:40 every morning! The transfer from Jordan to Egypt was awful. From the Jordan - Israel border we went thru Eilat, then thru the Israel - Egypt border, then a 3 hour drive to the hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh. It was almost midnight before we got to our room and we had to get up at 4:00 for the flight to Cairo!! This should have been more specific in our itinerary. Also, NO ONE on the Nile cruise ship spoke good English, not even the ship front desk manager. Also, the ship had no knowledge of our tours or the tour guides each day. NO COMMUNICATION between the ship, the tour guides, and the tourists. I would not recommend this tour by Booking Tours to anyone. This tour was misrepresented in every way. NO WAY is it a Luxury tour.
I am finding it extremely difficult to secure a shore excursion to Masada Fortress / Dead Sea. I try and use Viator wherever possible but they don't seem to have any, only tours to Petra. I will keep on trying.
Thank you so much Roslyn for answering. Reluctantly we have booked this tour with the ship shore excursions. The price is very good in comparison to what you have given me. It was so kind of you and I appreciate it. Thanks again.
Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat provided by Booking-tours
Product Overview: Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat
Number of Photos