Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Russian, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- Overnight accommodation - 1
- Qualified Egyptologist guide in Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Step Pyramid of Djoser
- Visa and border taxes for Egypt $125. paid at the border only
- Egyptian Museum Mummy Room (approx. USD $25)
- Extra payment of $25 for guides in other languages except english
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all addresses in Eilat and hotels
- Eilat, Israel We pick up from all addresses and hotels in Eilat
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Taba Border crossing, Eilat, 8786302, Israel Please note that the tour ends in Taba border, transfer back not included.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9877P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no need to make visa in advance
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All restricted nationalities must to arrange visa in advance in Egypt embassy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2 Day Small Group Cairo Tour from Eilat?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2 Day Small Group Cairo Tour from Eilat on Tripadvisor
- How much is 2 Day Small Group Cairo Tour from Eilat?
- 2 Day Small Group Cairo Tour from Eilat price starts from $440.00. Discover and book 2 Day Small Group Cairo Tour from Eilat on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 Day Small Group Cairo Tour from Eilat cancellation policy?
- 2 Day Small Group Cairo Tour from Eilat cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 2 Day Small Group Cairo Tour from Eilat on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 Day Small Group Cairo Tour from Eilat?
- 2 Day Small Group Cairo Tour from Eilat is hosted by Booking-tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Booking-tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Day Small Group Cairo Tour from Eilat on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9877P11
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
convenient trip to see peter in one day :)
We went to Petra at the end of January. We were 3 adults from Eilat. The car picked us up from the Eilat hotel at…
No matter the company you hire in Israel, we go all together in the same bus in Jordan.
Our driver to border of Jordania and away from border was really nice and funny. Petra is place to see but waiting …
Great experience with some room for improvement
The tour organizer put the wrong gender when making flight reservations for me so I had great difficulty checking i…
DO NOT USE BOOKING TOURS
We were cheated. Hotel that should have provided food ( for which we were charged ) did NOT even serve food! We w…
Good option if you only have 1 day
Comfortable and easy experience, great way to see Petra if you have only one day - if you have longer I would defin…
EXTREMELY POOR communication and scheduling. We were not told that it is MANDATORY to have a cell phone for this t…
Two grandmothers scuba dive at Aqua Star for the first time at the coral reef and it was a fabulous experience.
We had a wonderful experience with Aqua Star scuba diving my in Eilat. The staff was fantastic! Besides everyone el…
Petra is a unique experience. One day probably isn't enough. The tour was ell organised and comprehensive. Our guid…
It was very beautiful and educational ‼️ All in all it was a very fun adventure
I loved the locals that dressed as soldiers, they had fun with the event!! They were great and very entertaining!! …
Gates give entry to Old City
The Old City of Jerusalem is surrounded by a high wall. It's been in existence at least since the time of the Crusa…
Excellent but expensive
Well organised trip which gave us 4 hours at Petra, not quite enough time to see all the highlights but enough to e…
Switched to Terrible Hotel
Per our booking itinerary, we were supposed to be booked at Cairo Pyramids Hotel but instead we were booked at a di…
Amazing trip, good communication and planning. The bedouin camp, wadi rum tour and Petra were awesome. Loved it all…
DO NOT BOOK
We had an absolutely terrible experience. We were picked up at 9:30pm and were dropped at the border and assured ou…
We had a very bad experience
We completed a one day tour to Petra with Booking-tours. We have never been so let down. First, the schedule did no…