THIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR ONLY FOR YOU AND YOUR TRAVEL COMPANIONS / Welcome to Ephesus during this amazing full day tour. You will see all the most popular sights and experience the best parts of the city with a local tour guide. We'll see all of the things you would see on an ordinary tour - they're certainly worthwhile. But we will also show you the special things that make Ephesus great. As your private tour guide, we can adjust the schedule, duration and activities to meet your needs. Leave everything to us, ensure you will have great day with us. IT WILL BE A PRIVATE TOUR ONLY FOR YOUR PARTY, YOU WILL BE THE BOSS AND WE CAN VISIT ALL THE PLACES DEPENDING TO YOUR TIME, INTEREST AND ENERGY. The options are; Ancient City of Ephesus; House of the Virgin Mary ; Terrace Houses ; Temple of Artemis; Basilica of Saint John. You can create your program during the tour with recommendation of your tour guide.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional Licensed Local Tour Guide
- Fully Air-conditioned Brand new vehicle with Separate Driver
- Port / Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- All Taxes
- All Parking fees
- Entrance fees ( We will arrange the tickets in advance, so you will skip long ticket lines )
- Food and drinks
- Gratitude (suggested)
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Terrace Houses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We highly recommend you to meet at port after 30 / 45 minutes your ship docked to port in order beat crowds / school buses and hot weather in the afternoon. It is better to meet early to have a better tour in Ephesus before the crowds. THIS TOUR IS ONLY FOR CRUISE GUESTS. IF YOU ARE NOT FROM A CRUISE SHIP, PLEASE DO NOT BOOK THIS TOUR
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62334P32
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- WE DO NOT GIVE TOURS IN SPANISH, OUR TOURS ARE ONLY IN ENGLISH.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with For Cruise Guests : Magnificent Ephesus Private Tour / Kusadasi Tours?
- How much is For Cruise Guests : Magnificent Ephesus Private Tour / Kusadasi Tours?
- For Cruise Guests : Magnificent Ephesus Private Tour / Kusadasi Tours price starts from $79.90. Discover and book For Cruise Guests : Magnificent Ephesus Private Tour / Kusadasi Tours on Tripadvisor
- What is the For Cruise Guests : Magnificent Ephesus Private Tour / Kusadasi Tours cancellation policy?
- For Cruise Guests : Magnificent Ephesus Private Tour / Kusadasi Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book For Cruise Guests : Magnificent Ephesus Private Tour / Kusadasi Tours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides For Cruise Guests : Magnificent Ephesus Private Tour / Kusadasi Tours?
- For Cruise Guests : Magnificent Ephesus Private Tour / Kusadasi Tours is hosted by Ephesus Port Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ephesus Port Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book For Cruise Guests : Magnificent Ephesus Private Tour / Kusadasi Tours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62334P32
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)Stop: 6 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Ancient City of EphesusStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Ephesus Terrace HousesStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4The Temple of ArtemisStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byGazi Beğendi Sokak
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Ephesus Port Tours
Joined in July 2017
#9 of 235 Tours & Activities in Kusadasi
- Passenger2376450040800Personal touchErkan Zeynep brought a personal touch to tour and was what you want in every guided tour. She understands group and guides accordingly.
- patsyjprince00A Perfect Day In EphesusZeynep was our guide for our day in Epheseus. This was my second trip to Epheseus but Zeynep made it special. She was knowledgeable and informative. More important she sensed the needs of our group and structured the day accordingly. Definitely hire her for a perfect day.
- Andrew P00A great experience!We had an amazing guide (Azime) who was very knowledgeable, friendly and engaging - we had our daughter (6) and she kept it light and easy and seemlessly got around all the sights. I would recommend this tour and guide!
- O286VIkarenf00EphesusMemo was an awesome guide! He brought vivid life to our walk through ancient Ephesus. Always helpful and patient with questions. Lunch in a lovely family spot topped off a great experience! Can’t recommend him enough!
- timothy858100Ephasus ExceptionalMemo is a great tour guide, we loved every minute of our tour. He was cheerful, knowledgeable and entertaining.
- Bristol25400Great day in Ephesus!We had a great day going to Ephesus with Memo. Memo was a great guide and was very knowledgeable about the site, and the history of the region. We had a great lunch under an arbor at the carpet school.
- 670brigitteh00Incredible visit of Ephesus’Banu was an excellent guide during our private tour of Ephesus; her complete historical knowledge was incredible and she was very accommodating. We visited a carpet factory had lunch there with a lovely set menu on the terrace. We finished our day by stopping at a family pottery business which was an incredible experience of discovering a moon stone. Wonderful day organised by a delightful lady Banu.
- Andrew T00Tour of EphesusThis tour was a really great and informative day. Our guide, Banu, was exceptional. She was very knowledgable and friendly and provided an excellent experience. The tour was flexible so we did exactly the parts of Ephesus we wanted to go to. Highly recommended.
- 120chuongn00Best experienceFatih is a great guide with well knowledge about the history of the area. He also suggests and customs our tour. At the end with some time left, he takes us to the local handmade craft. Great guide.
- jennifernF531VI00Awesome guide with Fatih.Great tour! Fatih is an awesome guide… patient, joyful, knowledgeable, and wants to please. He took care of everything.
- Nomad82542400Ephesus at its best thank you LoriMy husband and I spent an absolutely wonderful day with our tour guide Lori. She was very welcoming and extremely knowledgeable. Our day was amazing because of her and we are very grateful that she was ours for the day! Beautiful person inside and out ❤️
- Z8566GZvincentr00What a great tour.Great tour and guide, Lori, Very knowledgeable and accommodating of our every need. Wonderful lessons in Turkish history and culture.
- 203shivajir00Hassle-free trip to EphesusThe trip was well planned. Kaya is an excellent tour guide. His knowledge about the place is remarkable. The pickup from the airport was spot on. The sights were explained in detail and with deep insights. Much appreciated.
- Meander0101023632800A remarkable tour!It was an amazing memorable dqy,with our guide Ayse. She was very knowledgable and took us,all around.we highly reccomand this company!
- JunelleG00Great Private Tour of Ephesus RuinsOur cruise ship docked at Kusadasi and we wanted to do a private tour of the ruins of Ephesus rather than a large group tour. We chose Ephesus Port Tours and we were completely satisfied. Our guide Dilek was an excellent guide, very informative, and very professional. She took us first to a pottery making demonstration, then the amazing ruins of Ephesus. She explained all the different sights and connected them to Biblical stories. We also visited the tomb of St. John and a carpet weaving demonstration. I highly recommend Ephesus Port Tours!