per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private Professional Licenced Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Cistern
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We kindly ask you to meet us infront of the Hagia Sophia Museum/Mosque at 09:15 AM.
- Hagia Sophia, Sultan Ahmet, Ayasofya Meydanı No:1, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Türkiye Hagia Sophia Museum entrance gate.
- Istanbul Port
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6804P48
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Top Highlights of Istanbul: Luxury Private Day Tour?
- How much is Top Highlights of Istanbul: Luxury Private Day Tour?
- Top Highlights of Istanbul: Luxury Private Day Tour price starts from $126.80. Discover and book Top Highlights of Istanbul: Luxury Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Top Highlights of Istanbul: Luxury Private Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Top Highlights of Istanbul: Luxury Private Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Top Highlights of Istanbul: Luxury Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Top Highlights of Istanbul: Luxury Private Day Tour?
- Top Highlights of Istanbul: Luxury Private Day Tour is hosted by City of Sultans Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City of Sultans Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Top Highlights of Istanbul: Luxury Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6804P48
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atHagia SophiaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hagia Sophia MosqueStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Topkapi PalaceStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Blue MosqueStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4HippodromeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Basilica CisternStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Grand BazaarStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
City of Sultans Day Tours
Joined in October 2010
#116 of 1,504 Tours & Activities in Istanbul
- philipfT7674LD00An unforgettable experienceI've travelled to different parts of the world, but I have never seen such amazing places and above all friendly and nice people. If you are a religious history lover, then look no further. This tour provides you with such deep insights into the roots of the main historical religion developments and historical ruins in the region. The climax was undoubtedly the hot air balloon experience in Cappadocia. The touristic place of Kusadasi offered a wonderful experience to chill out! And what about Pamukalle, a unique scenery moulded over millions of years from mother nature. Complementing our family experience was the appreciation of the making of fine ceramic artefacts through the visits at various Turkish artisan outlets. Ozgur from the City of Sultans Tour was very helpful before and during the visit. All in all, a highly recommendable tour. Indeed a very good value for money.
- latrise202200Unforgettable experienceAmazing tour with a very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Lunch was included and it was tasty. The only change was not going to the grand bazaar because it was closed on Sunday. However, our guide pointed us to the Arasti and Spice Bazaar to visit on our own. Pick up and drop off was a huge plus. Just remember if you requested both pick up and drop off to remind them. The driver waited until I was done shopping to take me back to my hotel. Highly recommend this tour.
- NyamekaH00Manyam’s best of Istanbul tourMerhaba! I just want to express our sincere gratitude for arranging such a wonderful tour. We could not have asked for a better guide than Ali. He was the best of the best. The tour very informative, everything explained in great detail. We got to visit Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, The hippodrome, Topkapi Palace and Grand Bazaar. Ali was exceptionally patient considering that we were a group of people from different nationalities and sometimes got lost… he was there to assist with all our needs. He was not shy to ask if the group had questions and would respond whole heartedly to our questions. Cok tesekkur ederim🙂
- BiggerPassportPlease00Great Tour and GuideGreat walking tour! Our guide, Baris, was excellent! He speaks English very well and was easy to understand. He is knowledgeable about all the places visited on this tour and having the background information made each visit more meaningful. I had a short amount of time in Istanbul, so this tour worked out perfectly. I was able to see popular places without wasting time. We had a small group of 8 people. Hotel pick up was helpful, too.
- ctseadog00Wonderful day in IstanbulWonderful tour with Ahmet. He did a great job of making sure we got to see all the sights we wanted. He was very knowledgeable and shared his insights with our family. Thank you Ahmet!
- Humsafar155800HUMSAFARS Istanbul glorious tourA group of 20 folks used the services of city of sultan for our 3 day Istanbul tour - a comfortable and luxurious coach was reserved for us with English speaking guides (Okan) who was professional, punctual and knowledgeable. Ozgur, the General Manager devised the full tailored itinerary based on our requests; including a full day yacht rental for the Princess Islands. One of the best, enjoyable and most carefree trip. IN SUMMARY WE WILL STRONGLY RECOMMEND “CityofSultan” and we plan to use their services when we return again. Lots to see in Istanbul and it’s outlying areas.
- Chancha197100The best guided tour of Turkey/ La mejor visita guiada de TurquiaThis trip was an amazing experience, well organized and very detailed to please the customers and see as much as possible. Ahmet is an amazing guide, he has a lot of history knowledge and he makes you have an amazing experience during your tour. We travel all over Turkey with him, and not only he makes sure you have the best experience but at the same time he goes above and beyond to provide the best accommodation for a person who has limited mobility, being sure always a wheelchair was available for me to enjoy the trip. He is an amazing guide and an incredible person. Este viaje fue una experiencia maravillosa, muy bien organizado y enfocandose en que el cliente tenga una muy buena experiencia y que pueda ver muchos lugares. Ahmet es un guia increible, sabe la historia de Turquia y esta seguro de que tengas un viaje maravilloso en su visita guiada. Viajamos por toda Turquia con el, y no solo se preocupa de que tengas la mejor de las experiencias, pero tambien estuvo seguro de que una persona con mobilidad reducida tuviera siempre una silla de ruedas para que pudiera disfrutar del viaje. Es un excelente guia y tambien una excelente persona.
- W5193DXheatherh00Great tour guide!If you're traveling to Turkey and need a fabulous tour guide, we'd recommend Ahmet Gulmez! He was our tour guide in Istanbul. He speaks English, was friendly, very knowledgeable about the local sites (Hagie Sophia, Blue Mosque, etc), has his masters as a historian, made us feel safe and stayed with us throughout the day to help navigate the Grand Bazaar and shopping. He also recommended a delicious place for lunch.
- 441kirkj00Amazing!Ephesus has to be seen to be believed. The ruins of the city are amazing. And the tour was exceptional. Everything went very smoothly—being picked up and returned to our hotel, the flights from Istanbul to Izmir, and the transportation from Izmir to the various sites. Our tour guide was also very good. A must-do experience.
- Dr Richard J S00"Ressurection Ertugrul Ghazi experience "Fans of Netflix "Ressurection" will love this tour. 16 hours taking in Ertugal Ghazi places of interest. We dressed up in Alp (soldier) costume and hatun (ladies) dress. Saw graves of Ertul, and other heroes of the 13 th century nomadic Turkmen Kayii tribes. Great fun with small group and great guide.
- 569hazelt00The General Manager Mr Ozgur Ates would response to our every question and send our pick up schedule for the next day.Cappaddocia and Pamukkale was my favourite part of the tour. It’s a must visit . Every thing else was perfect as per the iteneary.The tour guides on this tour were very informative,energetic friendly and protective of their group.The schedules were on time.I would strongly advise to choose company.
- ChaturaWee00Excellent ExperienceOzgur's colleague Okan was an excellent guide. Very accommodating to our needs and pace. Extreme knowledgeable on the sites and was ever ready to answer questions. Okan was always pleasant made the tour an enjoyable experience. Overall it was an excellent experience and I would recommend Okan.
- PatriceBG00Not much to experience on this tourMy family of 5 adults booked this tour, and it was disappointing. The tour advertises the Blue Mosque, which has been closed for renovation for quite awhile. Our tour guide did not engage with our family, and provided limited and rote information. We had a very cut and dry description of the Hippodrome, and no info about the Hagia Sophia (which we did not get to go into because lines were long on the first day of Ramadan.) We spent most of the time at Topkapi Palace, and didn't learn much about Istanbul history or culture. What is not clear in the tour description is that this is primarily a walking tour, although it did state we had to pay for local transportation (which was nominal). I would recommend clarification of this tour as a walking tour, eliminate the Blue Mosque as a site, as long as it is closed, and provide assistance to see cultural things in the Grand Bazaar. We had about 25 minutes to walk one corridor of the Bazaar, without our guide. I didn't get to experience the spice area or other areas of interest. I think that an engage tour guide leaves the tourist with excitement about the city, and a desire to return. I'm not interested in returning to Istanbul.
- Lori56700Great experienceI took the 5 Day Istanbul & Cappadocia Tour with City of Sultans in March 2023 and I highly recommend them. Everything was taken care of and well organised from the moment I arrived until the moment I departed. Ozgur was my point of contact and he provided an excellent service, answering all my queries, providing information and details well in advance, and was easily contactable if ever i needed to, he provided an outstanding service. I would absolutely recommend City of Sultans.
- Ute S00Personalized travel at it's bestThis was our second trip through Turkiye organized by City of Sultans. We were 2 couples and spent 3 days in Istanbul, 2 days in Cappadocia and 2 days in Kusadasi (Ephesus, Hierapolis and Pamukkale) before returning to Istanbul. We picked the destinations, and Mr. Ozgur Ates City of Sultans put an amazing itinerary together, including airport pick-ups and hotel transfers, 3 inland flights, wonderful hotels and daily excursions. Always with a personal driver and very knowledgeable guides. We needed German-speaking guides and all 3 of them were excellent. We didn't encounter a single glitch or delay, Ozgur was always just a "text" away with any question we had. We loved the individual attention we received as well as the flexibility of the guides and drivers. And all of this superb service was offered at very reasonable price. We highly recommend City of Sultans to anyone seeking to explore this wonderful country, it's mind-boggling long history, culture and to meet its very friendly people!
Buy it with
Top Highlights of Istanbul: Luxury Private Day Tour provided by City of Sultans Day Tours
Product Overview: Top Highlights of Istanbul: Luxury Private Day Tour
Number of Photos