per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Price is only for One way Private transfer and plz send us Telephone number for meeting information
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our driver would be waiting at Gate Number 13 with F21 Name Card. The provided contact number is available on Whatsapp, and using the free Wi-fi available at Airport, the guest can connect directly with the driver.
- Istanbul International Airport, Istanbul Turkiye
- Sabiha Gökçen International Airport, Sanayi, 34906 Pendik/İstanbul, Türkiye
- İstanbul, Türkiye Drop Off Location to TAKISM, SULTANAHMET, GOLDEN HORN and Surrounding Areas.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62217P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Istanbul Airport Transfer?
- Istanbul Airport Transfer price starts from $29.00. Discover and book Istanbul Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Istanbul Airport Transfer cancellation policy?
- Istanbul Airport Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Istanbul Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Istanbul Airport Transfer?
- Istanbul Airport Transfer is hosted by EIA Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact EIA Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Istanbul Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Istanbul Airport Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 55m. Discover and book Istanbul Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62217P3
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in January 2020
#173 of 738 Transportation in Istanbul
- Voyager2243743334200This app is very helpful meThis app is very helpful for me, this app very informative for All of people kindly most of the couple and family and friends and this app is help to also visit the place.
- Pioneer2884743662700A must visit placeThe place is outstanding. ...we have enjoyed a lot...we took lot of pictures.we had a great time there..
- Will_kwl8200We really enjoyed the tour!The boat ride was wonderful; plenty of entertainment, lunch was delicious, and the crew looked after my parents well. We stopped by a few different islands, and it was interesting to see all the sights. The tour guide was very knowledgeable.
- NAWRAS B00Istanbul International Airport transportationI used the transportation service of the EIA Holidays from Istanbul International Airport to the hotel in the city and it was well organized regarding reservation and communications in addition to a comfortable ride.
- Amara A00BursaThe overall experience was good. We booked an English tour but our tour was basically in Arabic which we don’t understand. It was difficult to communicate with the tour guide due to the language issue and we couldn’t understand any of the historical facts due to the language barrier. This was very disappointing and that’s why, I am giving the tour three stars. Also, they added additional stops on the tours (local shops) in Barsa that were not on the original itinerary. We didn’t mind the additional stops but others might. The food (included) was great. This is an all day (14 hour) tour, so be prepared. Overall, for the price, the tour was good minus the language issues.
- Clare Marie D00MisleadingI would not recommend. The company obviously run multiple tours so pick up people in similar locations and transport to change buses. Great idea but meant pick up time was 8:40 and didn’t leave Istanbul until after 10am. The first stop for nearly an hour was essentially a tourist trap. It was a quad bike hire track where you could hire quad bikes for 500 Lira. This was not in the itinerary. If you didn’t want the quad bikes you had to wait around for those who did to finish. The next stop was a shopping strip with one shop (the rest car show rooms and banks) where we stopped for another 45 minutes. This shop comprised of Turkish delights and other Turkish souvenirs. Including the travelling time this meant that it was now 2:30 and we hadn’t arrived at Bursa yet (5hours and 50 minutes into the trip).Again, this stop was not on the itinerary. We then drove to the next stop which was honey tasting for 20 minutes. Again this was not on the itinerary. This took us to 3:10. During this time some customers raised concerns to the guide that the itinerary was different. The guide stated that this was because of the traffic and we would do everything. He also reminded us that he had been clear that the itinerary had changed (this was not the case he nearly stated that instead of using the ferry we would travel by road to make up time). I think at this point though it became clear that this was not the tour that was sold. The guide became very aggressive and rude in the microphone. This felt very intimidating. We then arrived at the Historical tree which is 640 years old, which was lovely and a nice small village surrounding it. Great views. During this time the guide approached me to challenge the schedule of the day. This made me feel very uncomfortable. We left and then arrived at the restaurant lunch at 4:10. The restaurant was interesting, translating to meat, BBQ and breakfast. The food was basic but it was clean. We then travelled to the cable car and arrived at 5:10. The sun was setting. We took the cable car up to the mountain the view was amazing and well worth the wait. On the top of the mountain the same company that was running the first set of amusements (quad bikes and cafes) were also running the coffee shop and photos on the top of the mountain. They had even set up some great Instagram shots (a heart, swing etc) which you could pose for at a price. It is a shame to see the mountain used in this way (I am not sure what is private property or not here). At just before 6 we left the mountain and arrived at the next stop which was another shop this time a pharmacy and Ottoman coffee shop, 6:20. Again this wasn’t on the itinerary and felt massively unnecessary. Fellow travellers began making jokes in French. This proved to be the best entertainment of the tour. The coach trippers voted with their feet, this stop lasted less than 8 minutes. We then continued onto the historic town of Bursa. However this was just another ploy to convince us into the silk market. We were actually pressurised into going in as “it will close very soon”, my arm was even grabbed and pulled by one of the traders to come I to the silk market. I stated again that I preferred to see the Green Mosque and the tomb so went to do that. But I had to state this more than once and ask for my arm to be realised. The only disappointment with the Green Mosque and tomb was that I wasn’t able to see them in the light. It was pitch black and it did not do the mosque justice at all. Or the tomb. For reference on the quality of the tour we spent only half an hour in Bursa old city. Leaving Bursa at 7:35 and told the next stop was a shopping mall/ outlet store. Thankfully some stronger travellers asked not to go as we (and I speak for the coach here) could not bear another shopping trip looking at tourist trap tacky gifts and fridge magnets. This was done politely and respectfully. The tour guide and driver made the decision to stop at the mall as they needed to continue with the itinerary. There were travellers on the trip speaking a variety of languages and we all asked not to go in in English, again very politely and respectfully. The guide became very aggressive and shouted that we had to and we could not return to Istanbul until we had visited this out let mall. It was not professional and did not feel safe (at any point from this). We then returned to the journey and no further shopping stops were made. I was dropped a 7 minute walk from my hotel (despite being advertised as hotel drop off), this was at 11:30pm. This did not feel safe. This trip is hugely falsely advertised. the actual time spent in Bursa was less than 35 minutes. I learnt no additional information on the historic old town which is such a shame as it is the 4th city of Turkey. Istanbul has a fantastic public transport system, you can probably day trip from here using a coach or bus. Please do not book this unless you want a full day shopping for tourist tat. This tour is specifically designed to rinse tourist of money not to showcase or highlight the country at its best.
- naz4travel00Regret regret regretThis tour promised visits to beautiful beaches with blue waters great for families The reality is the boat firstly was cramped like a tin of sardines The toilets were something out of a horror film , the boat looked like something you'd get on to pay people's smugglers No air con,dirty ship ,over priced 45 euros with lunch which is not even worth mentioning Had to gruel this for 7 hours couldnt wait to disembark and as I'm writing this ist 14.53 and were here until 1600 before heading back What a waste of day Never again Families be warned The only good was the lentil soup Water is 10 lira small bottle
- 787alainf00Fantastic!!I bought several activities with EIA Holidays Turkey, transportation to and from the airport in Istanbul and Kayseri in addition to Air balloon ride, all spectacular, professional at all times, personalized attention at all times, definitely recommended
- Storyteller79295500As described but lots of room for improvementBus was late to arrive, poor communication meant the leaders had to arrange a second bus at the last minute and we didn't leave istanbul until 10 am. There were moments where we felt rushed to get off the bus, then other moments where we were waiting for our guide to finish her personal shopping. Not much information about the local regions was provided. Driver was driving erratically. If you don't do the activities, be prepared to sit around or find your own way to entertain yourself. A few overrated shopping stops along the way, with the usual pressure to buy things. ATVs were fun but they were really crowded so most of the time was either spent waiting or driving really slowly. Big crowds and chaos, not really a relaxing trip as it appeared to be. On the upside, sapanca Lake and the region is truly beautiful if you can get good weather and catch a moment to appreciate it.
- Jujusep00Superb ArrangementTour was very long from Morning 09am until evening 08pm. Arrangement is good Cable car is worth, Lunch is Very Good Kababish.
- Jujusep00Superb ArrangementVery Good Tour and all Arrangement is up to date, Lunch is OK not very good but Attractions are amazing.
- susr0s00Fantastic TourGuide was Awesome, Trip is worth Taking. Dudden waterfall is amazing views, Turkish Lunch is also Good,
- 980umamahd00Nice dayGreat day, great stops, highly recommend. However we were promised an English speaking guide and this did not happen. This was confirmed twice at the time of booking.
- 576raheelaj00VERY UNPROFESSIONALWill not recommend or book with these people again. Too many things wrong to list in 100 characters.
- G5020UNmartina00DissapoiningHighlights were the views and thus git 3 stars. Pickup n drop off was ok van full like 13/15ppl. As per guidelines stated on tour info guides and guests must wear masks. Didn’t happen, half staff rarely had them on , and 75% of guests didn’t either (if were eating or drinking understandable but not the case) never enforced masks which is Turkish regulation. Only time they did was on islands when cops went by n they told ppl to do so and cops would stop n make u put on. I was not outside on upper deck, was cold for me so i stayed inside at a far away table. First island... took on 10 min walk n did 2 photo opps, no explanation as to where we were. Did10 min at shore to do pix. Next island got off n walked to a electric bus (9seats) n took in 5-10 ride just thru streets, no commentary. Then hit off photo shot then “2 min walk to boat” no was almost 10. But was downhill so all good. Then 10 min ride to next island as we git iff we got our lunch( boxed from a restaurant i assume, it was ok but no beverage, main ,rice ,veg, salad and bread n yogurt. Not even water. And we couldn’t eat on boat at tables. Had to eat on shore, most sat on ground or rocks or bench( if u could find one open cause other ships there too, luckily i found a shaded one) from time to get off ship till board again you got like 1 hr 10min. This was only free time. I trued yo shop but i was too paranoid about missing departure since only short time. And then from island back to Istanbul. As it stated numerous-times horse drawn carriage (never told or offered) ...(which was main reason i bought tour),also said electrical bikes ( was told about on last island that we could rent at our expense, but per program it sounded like we get complimentary and isn’t listed as an exclusion section). Like i said best thing about tour was gorgeous views from ship. Worst was the non compliance of mask policy esp by staff or enforcement of passengers wearing them esp indoors w no open windows
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Istanbul Airport Transfer provided by EIA Holidays
Product Overview: Istanbul Airport Transfer
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos