Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-85, max of 15 per group
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entrance Fees ,Massage, Soap and Scrubbing included
- Entry/Admission - Cemberlitas Hamami
- The services not mentioned.
- Departure details
- Çemberlitaş Hamamı, Mollafenari, Vezirhan Cd. No:8, 34440 Fatih/İstanbul, Türkiye Cemberlitas Hamamı, just next to Cemberlitas tram stop.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 141338P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Turkish Bath in Istanbul?
- Turkish Bath in Istanbul price starts from $60.00. Discover and book Turkish Bath in Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- What is the Turkish Bath in Istanbul cancellation policy?
- Turkish Bath in Istanbul cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Turkish Bath in Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Turkish Bath in Istanbul?
- Turkish Bath in Istanbul is hosted by Happy tourturkey- Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Happy tourturkey- Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Turkish Bath in Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Turkish Bath in Istanbul?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Turkish Bath in Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 141338P7
- You'll start atÇemberlitaş HamamıMollafenari, Vezirhan Cd. No:8, 34440 Fatih/İstanbul, TürkiyeCemberlitas Hamamı, just next to Cemberlitas tram stop.See address & details
- 1Cemberlitas HamamiStop: 2 hours - Admission includedAre you ready to have an experience of Turkish bath in a historical Turkish Bath in Istanbul? Enjoy an authentic experience at an original five century-old bath. Relax your muscles and refresh your body! Cemberlitas Bath, located in the heart of the historical peninsula, at a walking distance from Grand Bazaar and serving since 1584, the historical Cemberlitas Hamam is waiting for you! If you are searching for the best place for a Turkish bath in Istanbul, this is the best place for you. Going to the Turkish bath and witnessing the Turkish bath experience is one of the essential things to do in Istanbul. Take a break from the Istanbul day tours and all the Istanbul sightseeing places and relax in Cemberlitas Hamam. The Turkish Bath is a traditional type of public bathing which is essentially based on the ancient Roman bathing culture and the principles of the steam bath. Combining this with the traditional Turkish bath massage (“Turkish scrub”), it became an integral part of Turkish culture as well as an important part of social life. After sweating, the person in charge of scrubbing and foaming will scrub all the dead skin from your body. Do not worry, it does not hurt. You will be surprised how much dead skin will come off your body. After foaming, you can relax as long as you want in the Hammam. Your body will begin to breathe in each cell and your blood circulation accelerates. Do not miss this experience! Learn more about the ancient bathing ritual of the Ottoman Sultans while relaxing.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great experience with Pomegranate Tours
Mevlut at Pomegranate Tours did an excellent job for our group of 6 people. The drivers were on time and our tour …
We were so happy with this tour bc it was very on time and organized!! And they keep posting us with details for tr…
9 days / 8 nights Istanbul/Cappadocia/Kusadasi/Pamukkale trip
I went for a 9 days/ 8 nights Turkey trip with my family of wife and 4 kids. Started from Istanbul for 2 days and …
Princes Islands wait
We had to wait for about 2 hours before the boat departed. We were picked up at our hotel at 08h00 as arranged , bu…
Best tour organizer
It was indeed a quick decision, on spending my holidays in Turkey and I'd approximately a month. Due to lack of my …
Gem Tour Operator under the carpet!
I contacted Mevlut Uysal from Pomegranate Tours last minute (5 days prior to my arrival). We were 7 in our group an…
my best vacation
Mevlut uysal has an excellent agency he showed us the most he could in our days in turkey he also took upon him the…
I had a tour of 10 days the experience was excellent.They took good care of us make things so comfortable. I recomm…
7 day all inclusive tour of Turkey......just a magnificent experience!!!
Well, what can we say. This was just the most brilliant experience anyone could imagine. We were a little apprehens…
Tour to Turkey
I am writing this review to appreciate Mr.Mevlut and team for their professionalism and honesty which they reflecte…
Very well coordinated and budget tour for all
I am writing this review with a very happy heart as both - the place Turkey & the Pomegranate Tours' was exceptiona…
Tour of Istanbul
We met Mr.Mevlut Usyal accidentally and luckily got a ticket to a tour of a lifetime. Many thanks to Mr. Mevlut for…
Me& my husband had a great & amazing with Pomegranate Tours.I booked my 10dys trip with them from Pakistan.Worried …
Turkey - The World’s largest museum
Turkey is such a vast country with so much to see & do that it’s no surprize to be called “the world’s largest muse…
Me and my friends had a great time in Turkey. I want to say personally thank Mr. Mevlut Uysal for all the help and …