Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Let us introduce you the old and wise city Istanbul in the best way we can! With our experienced tour guides, you will know more than you ever did before about the magnificent city! (Only guiding service is included, all the other expenses belong to the guests!)
- You'll start atThe Marmara TaksimGümüşsuyu Mahallesi, Gümüşsuyu, Osmanlı Sk. 1/B, 34437 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, TurkeyWe meet you at your hotel, transportation expenses belongs to you.See address & details
- 1IstanbulStop: 8 hoursCity of wonders!Read more
- You'll end atGrand BazaarBeyazıt, Kalpakçılar Cd. No:22, 34126 Fatih/İstanbul, TurkeyTour ends at Grand Bazaar which is the final spot.See address & details
The Marmara Taksim, Gümüşsuyu Mahallesi, Gümüşsuyu, Osmanlı Sk. 1/B, 34437 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Grand Bazaar, Beyazıt, Kalpakçılar Cd. No:22, 34126 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
- Guiding Service
- Museum tickets
- Private transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Berry knowledgeable and funny guide. I had pretty interesting experience and found many interesting facts.
Date of experience: February 2021
Ismail was great, he explained all the monuments prior to us entering them and then allowed me and my wife enough time to explore on our own. He had a lot of knowledge about the city and we were thankful that he was our tour guide.
Date of experience: December 2020
Response from gullivertours34, Owner at Private Tours in Istanbul
Responded Dec 29, 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Gulliver Tours
Emel was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and friendly. She arrived on time and showed us all the major sites. We saw …
I really liked hearing about the historie of Turkey and visiting al the different places. Overall a great experienc…
I booked the Istanbul Full Day Old City Tour. It was amazing!! My guide, Ismail was friendly. A normal guide would …
It was a worderful experience. We really enjoyed :)
From beginning till end of the day we really enjoyed entire day visiting the holy places and Our tour guide Nicat (…
Great service and price
The best it can get - definitely worthed. Our tour guide was Emel- professional and knowledgeable. Made it seem so …
Tour Day Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar
Had a wonderful time n Turkey and the guided tours were the best part. Mr. Nejat made it memorable with his histori…
The tour is a must if you’re in town for more than one week, make sure to ask for sameeh
Best tour guide in town, ask for sameeh. The tour is a must if you’re in town for more than one week, make sure to…
Very professionally conducted tour. Merc van in top condition. English speaking guide. It was a cold and rainy day …
Blue mosque was amazing and our guide Nejat did a great job, We would love to travel again with our guide Nejat
We lived our dream ❤️
We just loved our city tour, Ismail our tour guide did an amazing job. He was very kind and informative Thankyou W…
Had a wonderful guided tour of the city with my very own private guide (Ismail) I’m sure once COVID restrictions ar…
First time i tried this company. That was amazing and fully satisfied we got from gulliver. Including our tour guid…
We enjoyed alot. The guide Emrah was soo helpful and full of knowledge. Made our tour memorable and knowledgeable. …
Learned so much!
It was very educational! Our guide was so knowledgeable and provided lots of good information. The experience was w…
If you are fan of history then Istanbul is a place to be. An amazing history. A friendly and knowledgeable tour gui…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,075 travelers!
Full Day: Classic Istanbul Tour Including Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
Popular: Booked by 2,362 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,611 travelers!
from $58.50* $65.00
Popular: Booked by 8,564 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tours in Istanbul
- Private Tours in Istanbul will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tours in Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- Private Tours in Istanbul price starts from $73.30. Discover and book Private Tours in Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- Private Tours in Istanbul cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tours in Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- Private Tours in Istanbul is hosted by Gulliver Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gulliver Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tours in Istanbul on Tripadvisor