per group (up to 12)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Private Boat for 2 hours cruising
- All taxes
- Professional guide (upon request)
- Customary tip to staff
- Everything unless indicated separately
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up Available From : Old City Sultanahmet | Taksim Area
- Karaköy Pier, Kemankeş Karamustafa Paşa, Rıhtım Cd. No:13, 34425 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Türkiye
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64494P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Cruise trough Bosphorus Istanbul?
- How much is Private Cruise trough Bosphorus Istanbul?
- Private Cruise trough Bosphorus Istanbul price starts from $489.76. Discover and book Private Cruise trough Bosphorus Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Cruise trough Bosphorus Istanbul cancellation policy?
- Private Cruise trough Bosphorus Istanbul cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Cruise trough Bosphorus Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Cruise trough Bosphorus Istanbul?
- Private Cruise trough Bosphorus Istanbul is hosted by Before Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Before Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Cruise trough Bosphorus Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64494P37
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byBosphorus StraitÇırağan PalaceOrtakoyGalatasaray IslandRumeli FortressFatih Sultan Mehmet BridgeKucuksu PavilionBeylerbeyi PalaceKIz KulesiDolmabahce Palace
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
#94 of 1,504 Tours & Activities in Istanbul
- L8442JBluciev00Amazing boat tripAmazing boat trip. Organised last minute. It was very pleasant and before travel agency’s service was great. The captain of the ship was super nice and created a very nice atmosphere.
- Nishikantkothikar00Good tourVery nice tour and a very nice guide. Only one thing was negative. We had booked pick up at 8 am. No one turned up. When called they said it is for 10:30 tour. But no one bothered to communicate the change to us.
- Vacation4814447735000Very private, chill and well planned. Perfect!!We had the best day. The tour is very well planned and we didn't feel stressed for one moment. The spots to swim were just amazing, very private and even in November the water was warm enough to swim in. Our captain gave us a lot of privacy, which was also very nice. In the end, we stopped to see turtles. We ankered and just waited and within a few minutes we saw the first one coming right up to us. It was just amazing. They also have snorkles on the boat which you can use. Only points that could be better: the stay in Semena is a bit short to see the castle and eat something. We didn't have anything to eat on the boat because we're vegan, which was sad. Also, our captain's english was not good, so the only things we heard about the different stops were the names. It would've been nice to learn something about them. But all in all: highly recommented. First time in a while I was so relaxed^^
- E1795HDpeterh00Do NOT Book Tours with the company: "Before Travel" . They messed up TWO of our ToursStay away from the company "Before Travel". Terrible operations. #1. Whats important when touring a big city? Your Time! The driver never showed up and because their office does not open until 9am (tour pick at 8:15) their staff can't look for a new driver until 45 minutes later therefore certain attractions we were SUPPOSED TO visit were removed from the itinerary that day. But the price didn't change! #2. The driver also went to the wrong hotel. even though we sent the address, not just the hotel name. #3. THIS WAS NOT THE ONLY TOUR THEY SCREWED UP. We booked a different tour on a different day, in Turkey (Selçuk) and they LOST our reservation for that one! It was booked several weeks in advance and was already PAID. Again, DO NOT book any tours with "Before Travel" in Turkey. The ONLY saving grace for this tour was the Tour Guide. He was knowledgeable, clear, personable and even handled some rude visitors very professionally. I've traveled overseas many times, I'm very detail oriented and this was by far the worst experience.
- geniusstar88lizong00GreatHighly recommended travel agent. Mr Soner arranged everything perfectly from transportation, pick up and drop off was seamless and stress free, hotels and meals were all sorted. Very quick to reply us and everything done accurately. We did Istanbul Old Town + New Town, Capadoccia, Antalya, Pamukkale 1 day and Ephesus tour. The locations of the hotels were amazing and we enjoyed everything.
- DR_BAAD00I highly recommend *Before You Travel Agency* to arrange for your worry free journeys & trips.*Before You Travel Agency* was very useful. They arranged our day trip to Sheila and Agva and we spent a lovely day starting with a delicious village beakfast in Polonozkoy and a lovely day on beach of Agva and the river boat trip in a river with a short stop in Sila with the magnificent view of the gigantic rock Islands in the Black Sea.
- 387tll00Black sea tripThis travel agency Mr.Soner helped us to find a perfect hotel and helped to arrange the car to take us and bright us back. We really appreciated his help and cooperation. Highly recommended for anyone for good deals! Thank You
- Zafar200200Excellent boat trip of over two hoursIt was an excellent life time experience, from start to finish. I will recommend speak to Soner in the office, he gave me special offer & explained exactly how to get to the boat & then in the boat was an experience which I never felt before. Brilliant hospitality. Love Turkey. Will visit definitely again with family.
- emilygT4702PJ00I recommend !I recommend ! Really nice agency and nice tours ! You can count on them Thank you very much for your hospitality
- 117ghulams00Amazing experience ☺️☺️We did a Prince's Island tour with the before travel Team. It was an amazing experience. They were punctual, flexible and top notch service.
- vladyasha00Affordable, very friendly and accommodating, experts in all aspects of tourism from transfers to long term rentals andMe and my wife stumble up on Before Travel agency in the middle of an old city in Istambul accidently in a search of some one who can explain - "What shall I do when my Istambul card is not working but was working 1 hour ago?" The sales representative, later I learn his name- Soner, went above and beyond trying to help. On the same day we learned that our private tour guide no longer available due to weather conditions in Istambul the very next day. We went back and end up saving good deal of money just by being in the right place at the right time. Soner help us everywhere. Starting with a very smart and useful suggestions on how to travel and what to do in a certain circumstances with Taxi driver and etc, That would not be enough room on that review to list all of the good things and expertise Before Travel can provide you. Thank you for all your help. I wish you all the best and SEE YOU SOON.
- Hatemaki7700IstanbulMy wife and I had a wonderful time travelling around Turkey. Everything was organized by Before Travel and it was just perfect in every sense. The tours were informative and well-organized (our tour guide in Sapanca was the best. Give the guy a medal). In short, Soner and other guys in the agency were very friendly and helpful.Already looking forward to my next tour with Before Travel....THANK YOU SO MUCH
- enj202100Crystal watersSwimming in the crystal blue waters. The captian was excellent and knew the spots well avoiding the big tourist boats.
- Gulnaz42100Amazing trip to CappadociaIt was my dream to go to Cappadocia and Before Travel agency made it happen! I am really thankful to Metin who organised everything! We stayed in a nice hotel and the guide spoke English very well, I fell in love with Cappadocia and all the attractions! Everything was communicated and well arranged! We enjoyed every minute of this tour! Metin was extremely helpful all the time, he did not only organise a tour to Cappadocia for us, but recommended us the most important places to visit in Istanbul! Next time we are in Turkey we'll definitely go to Before Travel agency again, there are so many more places to explore but we didn't have enough time. Thank you Metin for our unforgettable trip! We highly recommend Before Travel agency to everyone! Here you will find affordable prices and high quality services!
- X1725AJ_00It was perfect 👍Great experience with this travel company! Highly recommend!Very efficient staff who can help you the best tour!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Couples
Nous étions sur un beau bateau avec cafétéria, tous les monuments d Istanbul défilaient devant nous.nous en avions plein les yeux. Nous avons vu des dauphins, c était vraiment magnifique.nous avons pris une navette sur le port, on nous a accompagné jusqu'à l embarcadère tout c est bien passé.
Written August 7, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Cruise trough Bosphorus Istanbul provided by Before Travel
Product Overview: Private Cruise trough Bosphorus Istanbul
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos