Historic Bazaars of Istanbul &Shopping
By Ali's Protravel & Tours
Meet in front of Ayasofya ( St Sophia) in Sultanahmet and then go directly to the GRAND BAZAAR to get lost in its labirents to find your dream hand-made Turkish rug or ceramics, tiles, leather coats, leather bags and pashminas with your local, expert guide. Grand Bazaar is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 4,000 shops which attract between 250,000 and 400,000 visitors daily. Later we will go to the SPICE BAZAAR,(16th century) the most famous covered shopping complex after the Grand Bazaar to walk through and take in all the sights and smells of spices, Saffrons etc and avail of some complimentary tasters of Turkish delight. A must visit bazaar even if you don’t want to buy anything, you will buy something for sure! Our tour will end at the Spice Bazaar after 5-6 hours. Tour guide will be Ali or one of his associates in his tour company depending on the availability.
per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Meals, drinks etc and Gratuity to your guide!
- Departure details
- Cankurtaran, Ayasofya Meydanı, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey In front of Ayasofya Museum at Sultanahmet
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 153627P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Historic Bazaars of Istanbul &Shopping?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Historic Bazaars of Istanbul &Shopping on Tripadvisor
- How much is Historic Bazaars of Istanbul &Shopping?
- Historic Bazaars of Istanbul &Shopping price starts from $213.34. Discover and book Historic Bazaars of Istanbul &Shopping on Tripadvisor
- What is the Historic Bazaars of Istanbul &Shopping cancellation policy?
- Historic Bazaars of Istanbul &Shopping cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Historic Bazaars of Istanbul &Shopping on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Historic Bazaars of Istanbul &Shopping?
- Historic Bazaars of Istanbul &Shopping is hosted by Ali's Protravel & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ali's Protravel & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Historic Bazaars of Istanbul &Shopping on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 153627P2
- You'll start atAyasofya MeydanıCankurtaran, Ayasofya Meydanı, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, TurkeyIn front of Ayasofya Museum at SultanahmetSee address & details
- 1Kapali CarsiStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Misir Carsisi (Spice Market)Stop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
It was the last chance for my family to see Istanbul with a tourguide, because we had not booked a tour in advance,…
Great 6 hour private tour
Ali is a wonderful tour guide. Our family of 2 Adults and 3 teenagers spent 6 hours with him and loved the experie…
Ali’s is aces!
Best walking tour we have ever had. If you are in Istanbul and want to see the sights at your own pace with a total…
Ali was excellent to be with . He showed us amazing things and had massive amounts of historical info for us. Great…
Perfect layover tour
He was knowledgeable and able to explain the history of Istambul. I was the perfect layover tour - we saw what was …
Excellent time on our Istanbul layover.
We had an amazing time during our layover! The new airport is lovely, but getting out of the airport and seeing the…
An experience not to be missed
The Grand Bazaar and surrounding streets full of stalls are a fascinating mix of old and new. Don’t worry about saf…
4 Days in Istanbul with Ali
Heard and read about Ali and his tours well before coming to Istanbul. We were going on a 13-day escorted tour of T…
Great tour on limited time
During a recent layover we booked Ali for an Istanbul Layover tour. We arrived in the afternoon and had to leave a…
After doing much research I booked Ali for a 6 hour tour of the old city’s main attractions. I was with my mom and …
Bravo! A great trip
We spent 3 days with Ali touring the major sites of Istanbul - the principal mosques, the Topkapi Palace, a trip on…
Sites, Laughs, History, and Baklava: A Tour With Ali.
Prior to my experience with Ali, I had biases towards 'tour activities'. As a traveler, you want to submerge yourse…
We spent 2 wonderful nights in Istanbul and were fortunate enough to have Ali as our expert tour guide for one day.…
Ali: Scholar and Gentleman
My highest recommendation for Ali: friendly, knowledgeable, humorous, caring, and a true pleasure to spend time wit…
We loved this tour!
Ali was fantastic! He was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant to converse with. The tour was perfect for our long …