per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 7-99, max of 20 per group
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Domestic Flight: Izmir to Cappadocia
- Domestic Flight: Cappadocia to Istanbul
- 5 Nights Accommodation in 3-star Hotels
- Tours with Transportation and Lunch
- Tours with Professional Tour Guide, Licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
- Airport Transfers
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Gallipoli Battlefield
- Entry/Admission - Troy (Truva)
- Entry/Admission - Pergamon Ancient City
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale Natural Park
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Goreme National Park
- Entry/Admission - Goreme National Park
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Optional entrance to Ephesus Houses and Cleopatra Swimming Pool
- Gratutities (optional)
- Medical services
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up and drop-off is available from any all central Istanbul accommodation inclusive of hotels, aparts, hostels and Galata Port (Karakoy).
- Galata Port (Karakoy)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86377P26
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For 1 traveler: 1 Single Room Accommodation
- For 2 travelers: 1 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 3 travelers: 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 4 travelers: 2 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 5 travelers: 1 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 6 travelers: 3 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 7 travelers: 2 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 8 travelers: 4 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 9 travelers: 3 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 10 travelers: 5 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 11 travelers: 4 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 12 travelers: 6 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 13 travelers: 5 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 14 travelers: 7 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 15 travelers: 6 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- If there's no direct flight on related day, supplier may provide stop-over flights included in price
- Please note that per person the luggage limit for the domestic flights will be 15 kg (33 lb) for your checked luggage, 8 kg (17 lb) for your hand luggage, totally 23 kg (50 lb). You may pay the extra luggage fee at the airport upon your check-in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with 6-Day Turkey Tour in Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale & Cappadocia?
- How much is 6-Day Turkey Tour in Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale & Cappadocia?
- 6-Day Turkey Tour in Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale & Cappadocia price starts from $1,699.00. Discover and book 6-Day Turkey Tour in Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale & Cappadocia on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6-Day Turkey Tour in Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale & Cappadocia cancellation policy?
- 6-Day Turkey Tour in Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale & Cappadocia cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 6-Day Turkey Tour in Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale & Cappadocia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6-Day Turkey Tour in Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale & Cappadocia?
- 6-Day Turkey Tour in Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale & Cappadocia is hosted by Travel Tips Turkey. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Tips Turkey on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6-Day Turkey Tour in Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale & Cappadocia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86377P26
Reserve your spot
Full Day Gallipoli Tour
Full Day Troy and Pergamum Tour
Full Day Pamukkale Hierapolis Tour
Full Day Ephesus Tour - Flight...
Full Day North Cappadocia (Red)...
Full Day South Cappadocia...
About the operator
Travel Tips Turkey
Joined in June 2017
#106 of 1,508 Tours & Activities in Istanbul
- keldog2900Travel Tips Turkey an Amzing company to help plan your perfect Turkiye Adventure!!Travel Tips Turkey were brilliant. Particular Tahsin who was our travel consultant. Tahsin helpedus at every point and nothing was ever to much trouble. Tahsin kept on constant communication with us confirming time , tours and hotel everyday whixh gavw us peace of mond! We had an 11 day tour in Turkiye and Tahsin was even able to assit with a detour to the island of Samos fpr a couple of dayd which was also spectacular! We spent time in Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Kusadasi, Samos , Pamukkale amd Cappadocia. We saw all so many amazing things . The transfers,the hotels and the tour guides that travel tipsTurkey organised were all so knowledgeable and passionate about their jobs.. our trip was semi private and able to be customised to what we wanted to see and do! Turkiye is am amazing country the history is incredible and the people so friendly.. We especially loved our time spent in Istanbul, Gallipoli and Cappadiccia (the balloon ride is a must)! Thankyou Travel Tips Turkey and Tahsin for a truly amazing time!!
- Volkan51366200Fantastic TripI did 4 days tour to Cappadocia, Pamukkale & Ephesus. Everything was fantastic. Thank you Travel Tips Turkey Team.....
- Quest56861100Definitely recommend this tour and TahsinTahsin planned everything for us. The transfers were prompt and easy to locate. The accomodation was clean and well located. The tours were in small groups and informative. The tours are full day tours so you arrive back at your hotel or the airport at around 4pm which was good because you have time to explore on your own in the evening. My partner and I had a great time and would definitely recommend Tahsin and this tour.
- O489VTdianam00Great agency to rely your visit to TurkeyExcellent overall experience for this tour, everything went perfectly!! Best option to get most of Turkey on a tight schedule! The agency resolved all our questions, offered options, Osman was always very attentive and reachable at all times also during the tour. Feel confident to book through Travel Tips , all services were on time, airports pick ups, tours, hotels were great as well. They booked also our balloon ride to make the best experience visiting Turkey. I deffinetly reccomend it and use it again when I return to Turkey. Muchas gracias Osman!!! :)
- mishtraveller_v00Amazing!Very nice arrangements of hotel, pick up and drop off to hotel, day tour with amazing guide, very helpful if any custom arrangements needed, like arranging for vegetarian food on lunch or night time air tickets to and fro for only a day trip and to catch the ballon ride, must try for sure.
- Georgina B00Unbeatable experienceWe flew with Voyager Balloons, it was Absolutely the best experience from beginning to end and very professional. The landscape from above, in the silence of dawn, is unbeatable. It could not have been better. My advice is to book your flight for your first morning, so if it is cancelled, you have more days for back up.
- Flyer5340552496800I am sure you will have funWe had a very nice day. It was a quality and fun event in every sense. Food and drinks were delicious and of good quality. The employees were kind and respectful people. The cruise was amazing. It was very nice to watch the Bosphorus. The dance shows were also excellent. I think you can go. I am sure you will have fun.
- 852jenetr00Accommodating Punctual and Friendly TourWell organized, comfortable transfers, affordable hotels, punctuality, friendly people all the way. Very satisfied with the service provided . Recommended for senior citizens and kids too. A very accommodating travel plan. Thank you
- Niaara00Wonderful TripThe places were well planned for a 7 day trip. Selçuk and Tahsin kept in constant touch over WhatsApp throughout the trip for any doubts. There was good communication, effective transfer from hotel to transport to the places. All the places mentioned in the Itinerary were timely visited. Tahsin and Selçuk were kind to keep my interest and fulfil them. One such example was the hot air balloon which got cancelled in Cappadocia the day visited due to weather restrictions. However, following my next day trip at Pamukkale also had hot air balloon, and they reached out and booked it for me immediately. The food had variety of options even for vegetarians and accommodation were tidy. Apart from the day trips, the accommodation booked were closer to main cities with good connectivity which allows extra time to explore on your own. Even though the trip has overnight bus transfer to different city, they were decent. Some places can be flown via flight if you prefer a better waiting area. Overall, it was a satisfying experience resulting in a wonderful trip. I would recommend it to be ideal for solo as well as group travellers.
- izzamz7300A Memorable TripIt's a memorable trip for me and my family. The arrangement and timing of the programs were good even though the Tour Guides on the trip were different person everyday. Of all 4 guides, Selman (2nd day guide at Cappadocia) was voted as our best guides. Very informative and willing to help us to take photo from the best spots. Our hotel stay at Hera Cave Hotel @Cappadocia and Ilayda Avantgarde @Kusadasi were excellent. 4-day to cover Cappadocia-Pamukkale-Ephessus seems a bit cramp, but was OK for us. Wish that we can stay longer in Turkey as there's a lot more to see.
- angelacA6863WQ00excellent tour company - 10/10Travel Tips has been ultra professional and really pleasant to deal with from the day I engaged them, making the planning of the trip to a completely foreign country stress-free. There was a hiccup that we found out the day before the tour started that the platform I booked the tour from actually altered the description of the tour without Travel Tips' knowledge or consent and I made my purchase based on that. When I brought this to Selcuk's attention he responded immediately and tried to offer alternative solutions, even though it was not his fault at all. He and Tahsin also took good care of us throughout the tour, communicating our needs to the various tour operators on the ground, as well as checking in with us daily. On the last day of the tour I left my wallet behind at a shop and only realised it when I was waiting to board the flight. Selcuk and Tahsin tried their best to track it down, have it sent to Istanbul and even went out of their way to post it to me. If you are looking for a travel agency who will look after you and be there for you (even when the tour is finished), I would highly recommend Travel Tips Turkey.
- Peter Cloyd B00A must Ephesus tour!The trip was smooth and well organised. Thanks to Tahsin, who constantly sends info and reminders to ensure a pleasant tour.
- rha_100800Amazing Turkish HolidaysThe tour was originally booked prepandemic in 2020. But Travel Tips was so gracious to hold on and honor our booking. The tour was organized from airport transfers, hotels, tour and guides. Selcuk and Tahsin was very accommodating all the time. They even created a group chat for us to be able to update on how the tour was going. The tour was great, hotels were nice and guides were very warm and knowledgeable. It was a great turkish experience. Definitely, Travel Tips is your bridge to a memorable turkish holidays!
- nicolò P00Amazing 7 days tour of TurkeyThe 7 days Turkey tour was amazing. It starts from the airport of Istanbul, there is a transfer well organized and you have all first day to spend in Istanbul. The real tour takes 5 days in which the places are visited with a guide. The tour is really well organized, the guides are very nice and skilled and the attenders were not to much, small groups of no more than 10 person. All the hotels were very nice. Last day you have additional time to visit again Istanbul by yourself. We used to go around the city, do some shop at the Old Bazar and a cruise on the Bosfor. The only thing that could be adjusted is the long way by bus during the night between Cappadocia and Pamukkale, it was not so bad but a little bit hard and not so very comfort. By the way, the main organizer was very kind and available h24, he took care all our needs. We really recommend such experience. Turkey is wonderful
- wiwitpanoet00Most favourite is hot balloon & paragliding the weather was prefectEverything is good been taking a good care, I left my jacket in the hotel I called Tehsin right away he handle it the next day I got the jacket.
Hi, if i include the hot air balloon, how much will the total cost be for 2? Thanks
Hi Jade, It will be the best to check by writing us through our email because we have to check the availability as well. Please let us know if you have further questions. Best regards.
Vorrei sapere se è possibile avere un'estensione mare o a lussuosi o a nostrum ( monolocale con angolo cottura vicino o di fronte al mare) e quanto costa
Cara Maria Rita, grazie per il tuo interesse per il nostro tour. Questa è una richiesta speciale, quindi è meglio che ci contatti direttamente. Fateci sapere se c'è qualcosa che possiamo aiutarvi.
6-Day Turkey Tour in Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale & Cappadocia provided by Travel Tips Turkey
Product Overview: 6-Day Turkey Tour in Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale & Cappadocia
Number of Photos