A Private Turkish Delight in Istanbul
By Travel Tips Turkey
Learn the comprehensive history of Turkish delight in a historical place with visiting other significant attractions such as Mosaics Museum close to Blue Mosque, Little Hagia Sophia, Sokullu Pasa Mehmet Mosque, Grand Covered Bazaar, Suleymaniye Mosque and lastly Spice Market. Your professional guide will provide you all the history you need.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private professional local guide, licenced by Ministry of Tourism
- Private full-day tour
- Hotel pickup (if selected)
- Hotel drop-off (if selected)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Lunch (optional)
- Mosaic Museum Entrance Fee (20TL)
- Entry/Admission - Great Palace Mosaics Museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If selected, we can pick you up from your hotel and drop off back.
- Great Palace Mosaics Museum, Sultanahmet Mahallesi Kabasakal Cad. Arasta Çarşısı Sok. No. 53, Sultan Ahmet, Torun Sk. No:21, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Türkiye The tour will start with your guide's meeting you in front of Mosaic Museum at 9.30AM.
- Eminönü Mısır Çarşısı, Rüstem Paşa, 34116 Fatih/İstanbul, Türkiye Your tour will end in front of Spice Bazaar, optionally our car can drive you back to your hotel.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86377P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pickup and drop off is only available from/to centrally located hotels in European side
- Due to Friday pray schedule order may change on Fridays
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with A Private Turkish Delight in Istanbul?
- How much is A Private Turkish Delight in Istanbul?
- A Private Turkish Delight in Istanbul price starts from $71.00. Discover and book A Private Turkish Delight in Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- What is the A Private Turkish Delight in Istanbul cancellation policy?
- A Private Turkish Delight in Istanbul cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A Private Turkish Delight in Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides A Private Turkish Delight in Istanbul?
- A Private Turkish Delight in Istanbul is hosted by Travel Tips Turkey. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Tips Turkey on Tripadvisor. Discover and book A Private Turkish Delight in Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86377P11
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atGreat Palace Mosaics MuseumOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byTravel Tips Turkey
- 1Great Palace Mosaics MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Kucuk Ayasofya Camii (Church of the Saints Sergius and Bacchus)Stop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Sokollu Mehmet Pasha MosqueStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Kapali CarsiStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Suleymaniye MosqueStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Misir Carsisi (Spice Market)Stop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atEminönü Mısır ÇarşısıRüstem Paşa, 34116 Fatih/İstanbul, TürkiyeYour tour will end in front of Spice Bazaar, optionally our car can drive you back to your hotel.See address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Accommodating Punctual and Friendly Tour
Well organized, comfortable transfers, affordable hotels, punctuality, friendly people all the way. Very satisfied …
The places were well planned for a 7 day trip. Selçuk and Tahsin kept in constant touch over WhatsApp throughout th…
A Memorable Trip
It's a memorable trip for me and my family. The arrangement and timing of the programs were good even though the To…
excellent tour company - 10/10
Travel Tips has been ultra professional and really pleasant to deal with from the day I engaged them, making the pl…
Peter Cloyd B00
A must Ephesus tour!
The trip was smooth and well organised. Thanks to Tahsin, who constantly sends info and reminders to ensure a pleas…
Amazing Turkish Holidays
The tour was originally booked prepandemic in 2020. But Travel Tips was so gracious to hold on and honor our booki…
Amazing 7 days tour of Turkey
The 7 days Turkey tour was amazing. It starts from the airport of Istanbul, there is a transfer well organized and…
Most favourite is hot balloon & paragliding the weather was prefect
Everything is good been taking a good care, I left my jacket in the hotel I called Tehsin right away he handle it t…
Travel arrangements and tour of Ephesus handled with care by Travel Tips Turkey!
Was very easy to book this 1 day excursion (Istanbul to Ephesus) directly with Travel Tips Turkey. Tahsin was very …
7 Days in Turkey
Visiting Turkey was amazing. Our experience with culture, people, and places far exceeded our expectations. Our tri…
Excellent guide and trip
Very nice experience. Our guide was really good .. he helper us arranging a tuktuk whcih helped us spot some amazin…
we had an early private transfer to istambul airport
we had an early private transfer from istambul to LA for 1/2 price of the hotel's price. the diver was supposed …
Excellent Service! our test results were sent to us promptly in time, Tahsin is very helpful, has been answering to…
Fast PCR Test
Very fast and friendly covid test to return to the US. Tahsin was very welcoming. We looked so many places they wer…
Well Organised Tour of Turkey
My partner and I are seasoned travellers; although we often plan our own holidays from scratch we have also been on…
More to explore in Istanbul
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We did an Istanbul tour with my partner by directly contacting with Osman after my friends' recommendation. Although I am Turkish, I learned a lot of history, things I didn't know with our well knowledged guide Jasmin (in Turkish Yasemin) so did my partner Samuel. We would like to advise especially her if she is available. Hope to see her on our next trip to Turkey!
Written December 28, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for this excellent review. It is a great opportunity for our future guests to have an idea about our service quality. We'd like to host your tour in Turkey again and see you in near future. Please take care until that time. Best wishes from Istanbul.
Written January 22, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
A Private Turkish Delight in Istanbul provided by Travel Tips Turkey
Product Overview: A Private Turkish Delight in Istanbul
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|