per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 18-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- 3 nights hotel accommodation including breakfast
- Domestic Flight Tickets : Istanbul to Denizli - Izmir to Cappadocia - Cappadocia to Istanbul
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off Services in Istanbul, Cappadocia, Kusadasi, Bodrum, Antalya
- 3 Guided Tours in Pamukkale, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- Outdoor Tour(s) : Hot Air Balloon Ride, ATV Quad Bike Safari
- Professional tour guide who licenced by Ministry of Culture and Tourism
- Entrance fees of museums, national parks, ruins mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfers at the mentioned airports for domestic flights in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale
- Entry/Admission - Hierapolis & Pamukkale
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale Thermal Pools
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Nevsehir
- Entry/Admission - Cappadocia Atv And Horse Tours Ovizu
- Entry/Admission - Goreme Open-Air Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entrance fee of Ancient Pool (Cleopatra's Pool) in Pamukkale
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- İstanbul, Türkiye
- Antalya, Türkiye
- Bodrum, Muğla, Türkiye
- Kale Mahallesi, Kale, 20190 Pamukkale/Denizli, Türkiye
- Kuşadası, Aydın, Türkiye
- Selçuk, İzmir, Türkiye
- İzmir, Türkiye
- Cappadocia, Türkiye
- Göreme, 50180 Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Türkiye
- Ürgüp, Nevşehir, Türkiye
- Avanos, Nevşehir, Türkiye
- Uçhisar, Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Türkiye
- Ortahisar, 50650 Ortahisar/Ürgüp/Nevşehir, Türkiye
- Istanbul Airport, TayakadIn Terminal Street No. 1, Istanbul 34283 Turkiye
- Sabiha Gokcen, Istanbul Turkiye
- Istanbul International Airport, Istanbul Turkiye
- Antalya Airport, Antalya Turkiye
- Gazipasa-Alanya Airport, Alanya Turkiye
- Milas Airport, Turkiye
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66241P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The prices of package are valid for accommodation at the double or triple room. If you would like add accommodation on single room(s) to your booking, there could be supplement cost. There are not going to be any extra cost for bookings of single / solo travelers. They will already accommodate at single room(s).
- The check-in time of the hotels is 02.00pm, and you can not start use your room before this time. This is about the check-in & check-out policies of the hotels.
- The tour operator will send e-tickets of your domestic flights at six days before your departure date. You will not need the print out copies of the tickets for domestic flights. Your passport and reservation number on the tickets will be enough for check-in to plane.
- The tour operator can request your some passport details for the bookings of your flight tickets. If you do not share the details which requested by the tour operator, your domestic flight tickets can not bookable.
- You will have 15kg luggage + 8kg hand bag quota per person for each domestic flight. If you will need more luggage capacity, please inform that to the tour operator. There could be some extra fee for luggage quotas more than 15kg. This is exactly about the policies of airline companies.
- If your return hotel is different than pick-up hotel, please inform that detail immediately. If you inform that detail after organised your flight tickets, the tour operator can request extra cost because of the distances between the airports and some hotels. If you inform this type changes on service day (last day of your trip), the tour operator do not accept this last minute amending and drop you to your pick-up hotel.
- If your pick-up / drop-off hotels are inside of airports (IST and SAW airports) the tour operator do not provide any hotel pick-up / drop-off service.
- Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, you are entitled to a partial refund. In such a case, your refund will be processed by the day after of that trip.
- The Standard Balloon Ride has an One-hour approximately flight duration with 20 to 28 people capacity basket. The flight duration could be 50-55 minutes or 65-70 minutes. This situation depend the weather conditions before landing, and pilots are decide to that within the safety rules of Civil Aviation Authority. Total activity duration is approximately 3 hours.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- This tour is not available for the bookings to children who are 17 years old and under.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pamukkale Ephesus Cappadocia Tour with Balloon Ride, ATV Safari?
- How much is Pamukkale Ephesus Cappadocia Tour with Balloon Ride, ATV Safari?
- Pamukkale Ephesus Cappadocia Tour with Balloon Ride, ATV Safari price starts from $1,390.25. Discover and book Pamukkale Ephesus Cappadocia Tour with Balloon Ride, ATV Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pamukkale Ephesus Cappadocia Tour with Balloon Ride, ATV Safari cancellation policy?
- Pamukkale Ephesus Cappadocia Tour with Balloon Ride, ATV Safari cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Pamukkale Ephesus Cappadocia Tour with Balloon Ride, ATV Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pamukkale Ephesus Cappadocia Tour with Balloon Ride, ATV Safari?
- Pamukkale Ephesus Cappadocia Tour with Balloon Ride, ATV Safari is hosted by Cappadocia Tours & Attractions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cappadocia Tours & Attractions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pamukkale Ephesus Cappadocia Tour with Balloon Ride, ATV Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66241P31
Reserve your spot
Departure from Istanbul or...
Ephesus & House of Virgin Mary...
Hot Air Balloon Ride (INCLUDED)...
Full-day Cappadocia Tour -...
About the operator
Cappadocia Tours & Attractions
Joined in February 2018
#100 of 342 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
- Stay0024566846500Dream come trueThe tour was incredible, they took us to wonderful places and everything was very well explained. The guide (Beylerbeyi Göbek) explained every detail to us with dates, names and past events of each place we visited. The Driver was always attentive and very kind and attentive to our needs. They treated us excellent
- sumc6400Do not useReally disappointing. I was told I would be picked from my hotel on booking and when booked I was told as i was in the old town then I could not be picked up as the bus was not able to access. .I had to get a taxi to the meeting point which cost £5 as it was 3am and I was not comfortable about walking there. i was collected 30 minutes late and ended up on a tour for Russian speakers. I do not speak Russian. I told the guide Sultan who did his best but his translation from Russian to English was minimal..I was the only English person on the coach and no one spoke to me. I have complained to Tourmania who say the guide was bilingual . They did not get my point. The guide had me down me as Russian speaking. His translations on learning I could not were minimal. All he was bothered about was selling extras. There was no effort to transfer me to the correct trip for English speakers. There was no refund offered. Do not use
- 800junaidm00Its OkOverall OK, the hotel involved in package (1811 Cave hotel) is a scam. Hotel owner is walking around everywhere especially in restaurant and staring at customers so no one will eat his little processed canned food free breakfast. Also tour had the pottery, jewelry, leather and carpet shop visits totally unnecessary and a waste of time. A cheap tactics to sell super over priced items.
- Maps5112366375800Amazing views and great staffI would have stayed longer or I will do it again in the future! It was great to have the flights and taxi/shuttle booked in advacne to make the most out of Cappadocia.
- KiiKi22200Highlight of turkey trip!Hi travelers, If anyone is looking for a great time with easy travel arrangements. I highly recommend this company and tour. This was the highlight of my trip to Turkey — the communication between each tour activity, drivers, pick up, airport transfers,and hotel management was awesome. The camel ride, the hot air balloon, the cave hotel, and the tour around the city 100/10! The management at the cave hotel were so nice and accommodating! They do have photographers during the activities so bring some cash if you would like to purchase but can’t say enough how great this company was. If you are thinking about this company and tour, do it! It will be a memory you won’t forget!
- PourLeMerite00Fantastic Experience in Cappadocia with a Great Tour Guide.We took a two-day guided tour in Cappadocia. First of all, let me state that Ümit, our tour guide, was absolutely incredible in making this cultural trip a special one. He was very knowledgeable about both archeological and historical aspects of all the places we visited always open for questions and flexible interaction. Moreover, he was constantly making relevant historical comments as we drove through the area. Ask for him as your guide! Cappadocia is an extremely beautiful and interesting place to explore. It encompasses 3,000 years of history from the time of the Hattians, Hittites, Phrygians and then on to the Greeks, Romans, early Christians, Persians, and Ottomans to name a few civilizations who have left a mark in this area. Some relevant places were Keslik Monastery, Goreme Open-Air Museum, and the outstanding Kaymakli Underground City. Kudos to 1811 Cove Hotel, especially to its owner Hüseiyn, who maked us feel at home inside a room literally carved on the rock. Balloon experience was great with Tunjai at the helm. Unforgettable experience.
- Ralph2016201600Rush to CappadociaCappadocia is certainly worth the visit but compressing into such a short period does not do it justice. The sights were beautiful but the visits to the ceramic and carpet places were not a good use of out time, especially considering a 3 am pick-up from our hotel the first day. The cave hotel was not that special.
- C3317JJkellyg00Travel options to PEI double dippingIf you pre book your Ferry to PEI and Plan on leaving by the Bridge be aware that you will have to pay $86 for the Ferry and $50 for the bridge. Even though they say it's free to arrive and you only pay when you leave. Tourism PEI says that Ferry and Bridge are two separate companies. The issue is Pre-booking your spot on the Ferry. Leave extra early in your travels and sit and wait extra long to avoid the $86. Not good for travellers
- Connector4819609742900Cappadocia 2 day Camel Safari and Hot Air Balloon tourThis was a great tour. Very different and interesting a tour of a lifetime personally for me. The camel safari was very modern but had that ancient feel as well. We were able to take pictures and videos. The Cappadocia Tour was amazing as well. Nice and wonderful sights with knowledgeable tour guides along with a great group of people that I met from different parts of the world and in the United States. I thoroughly enjoyed the cave hotel reservations that I stayed in at Vigor Cappadocia very chic and elegant hotel in a cave I just can't explain how satisfied I was with doing this 2 day tour in Cappadocia doing the camel safari. I was supposed to do the hot air balloon ride but it was canceled due to the weather. I was so disappointed but I understand. It is better to be safe than sorry. I wish I had that on my first day so if canceled I would get another shot to get to do it. I'm supposed to get a refund we'll see. The Red Tour was very informative and marvelous sites and wonders to behold. The lunch was absolutely amazing. All and all very good I would definitely suggest that if you're adventurous and want to do something different then this would be the tour for you.
- 312fabianalbertoc00UnforgettableExcellent opportunity to enjoy and contemplate nature, history, culture and hot air balloon adventures!
- PotomacElisa00A True Dream TourA very well organized tour. Fully enjoyed 2 days here. Will recommend to anyone who is interested in visiting Cappadocchia, including a ballon ride.
- GabyfromMontreal00Flight cancelledOur given flight from Izmir to Istanboul is cancelled. We cannot catch our corresponding flight from Istanboul to Kayseri. After waiting 2 hours in the plane they let us out. Flight is cancelled. I’m on line for two hours with 110 people to find an alternative flight for tomorrow. I asked to be called to talk about our alternatives. Nobody is calling us.
- 677khaliln00a lifetime experiencegreat experience local people are very friendly and nice. Check the weather before going because if it’s windy the balloon might be canceled. Also if you don’t book the balloon from the beginning you can still book it from local agencies in the village for a cheap price. An experience of a life time ❤️❤️
- vanegarciaat00Worth itVery pleasant experience from the hotels the transportation the tours how they have something each day the history of every place that we didn’t even know it existed in cappadocia, very interesting the balloons ride, we love everything it’s worth it. What we like more is that the tours are small group.
- Jane K00Good memories and amazing spaces!This was a great tour. What helped was that everything was included from being picked up at our hotel to returning to the hotel after the trip. The hotel is Cappadocia was especially beautiful, almost a high point. Pulling off a tour like this must take amazing team work. This team was very good.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Since we have very tight schedule, we need to be sure about the timing. We are planning to do the trip from August 1st to August 4th. If we do that, we need to know what time will we be back to Istanbul. Because our flight is at early morning on August 5th.
Buy it with
Pamukkale Ephesus Cappadocia Tour with Balloon Ride, ATV Safari provided by Cappadocia Tours & Attractions
Product Overview: Pamukkale Ephesus Cappadocia Tour with Balloon Ride, ATV Safari
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos