Ephesus Excursion from Istanbul
By Travel Store Turkey
Ephesus is an ancient city in Turkey’s Central Aegean region, near modern-day Selçuk. Its excavated remains reflect centuries of history, from classical Greece to the Roman Empire – when it was the Mediterranean’s main commercial center – to the spread of Christianity. Southwest of Selçuk stands the house where the Virgin Mary is believed to have lived also we will visit Temple of Artemis which is seven wonders in the ancient world.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 18 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round trip flight tickets with all taxes
- Round trip private transfer in istanbul
- Round trip regular transfer in Ephesus airport
- Small group day tour with guide, lunch, transport and all entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from any Istanbul City Center Hotels
- Sabiha Gokcen, Istanbul Turkey
- Istanbul Airport, TayakadIn Terminal Street No. 1, Istanbul 34283 Turkey
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21142P22
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ephesus Excursion from Istanbul?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ephesus Excursion from Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ephesus Excursion from Istanbul?
- Ephesus Excursion from Istanbul price starts from $307.63. Discover and book Ephesus Excursion from Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ephesus Excursion from Istanbul cancellation policy?
- Ephesus Excursion from Istanbul cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ephesus Excursion from Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ephesus Excursion from Istanbul?
- Ephesus Excursion from Istanbul is hosted by Travel Store Turkey. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Store Turkey on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ephesus Excursion from Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21142P22
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ephesus MuseumStop: 20 hours - Admission includedYou will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning and taken to the airport for a one hour flight to Izmir. When you arrive in Izmir, we will pick you up and take you to our office in Selcuk town. You will be picked up at 9:00 AM for a fully guided Ephesus tour. During the tour you will see the Temple of Artemis (one of the 7 Ancient Wonders of the World), the Amphitheater, the Celsius Library, which is still active, ruins left from the ancient city, and the House of the Virgin Mary, her last dwelling place. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to the airport for a one hour flight back to Istanbul. Upon arrival in Istanbul, you will be picked up and taken back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Safe, fun, knowledgeable experience
I was traveling solo, and I felt safe and confident. The owner, Erkan, arranged all accommodations, transfers, and …
Tour Radar Turkey
Absolutely loved our experience in Turkey. The communication was fabulous. Flexibility awesome. Every city was an i…
Excellent experience, the whole trip is beautiful and very well organized. We had a technical issue with the checki…
Excellent tour to see most in 4 days
It was an excellent tour. Erkan was aware taking care of us all the time. Flights were good, guides were excellen…
4 day Capadoccia trip
This trip was awesome and The Turkey Store is part of the reason. The guides were on time for hotel pick ups, tran…
Best of 6 day summer tour
Excellent 6 days trip, we are from Turkey but living in UK since long time, we contact the travel store for Antalya…
Excellent 4 days
Excellent blue cruise tour. We did 4 days cruise tour from olympos to fethiye, beautiful bays and activities as we…
Best Turkey Tour
This was awesome. Our travel dates were so specific but still Erkan was able to fit all the main tourist spots in i…
One of the best vacations ever!! Can’t wait to come back.
Before we left home (Canada) we were debating if the cruise would be worth it or if we’d rather just make our way u…
Awesome 4 day tour
The agency contact, guides and drivers during all the tour were very kindly, available and looking for the best exp…
Golden triangle adventure
Amazing trip to see Ephesus, Cappadocia, and Pamukkale! Enjoyed that everything was coordinated so there was little…
Highly informative and engaging tour
We had an excellent tour of the majestic Ayasofia with Dilek who kept us engaged throughout with plenty of details …
Cappadocia and Balloon Ride is a must!
I almost didn't go to Cappadocia on this trip, but I'm very glad I did. What an amazing place and NOTHING can beat …
Dilek's tour was efficient and informative. We were lucky to meet her outside of Hagia Sophia. Since it has convert…
Excellent tour guide
Quite friendly, knowledgeable , patient and kids friendly. She took her time explaining to us about everything and …