Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All hotel accommodations in choice of preferred class
- All noted city sightseeing tours on regular group OR private guided basis
- All tours with professional tour guide, licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
- All meals mentioned by the itinerary - Vegetarian meals available
- All required land transport & round-trip airport transfers with A/C minivans throughout the trip.
- All parking fees, ferry, tolls and petrol.
- Local taxes & handling servicesTour Excludes
- Departure details
- Location Name: Ataturk airport, Sabiha Gokcen airport or All Istanbul hotels Return Location: Ataturk airport, Sabiha Gokcen airport or All Istanbul hotels
- Istanbul, Istanbul
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18152P100
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 6-Day Istanbul Muslim Best of Tour Package?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 6-Day Istanbul Muslim Best of Tour Package on Tripadvisor
- How much is 6-Day Istanbul Muslim Best of Tour Package?
- 6-Day Istanbul Muslim Best of Tour Package price starts from $844.62. Discover and book 6-Day Istanbul Muslim Best of Tour Package on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6-Day Istanbul Muslim Best of Tour Package cancellation policy?
- 6-Day Istanbul Muslim Best of Tour Package cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 6-Day Istanbul Muslim Best of Tour Package on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6-Day Istanbul Muslim Best of Tour Package?
- 6-Day Istanbul Muslim Best of Tour Package is hosted by Goreme Open-Air Museum. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Goreme Open-Air Museum on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6-Day Istanbul Muslim Best of Tour Package on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18152P100
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Don't skip Dark Church
Dark Church was impressive and well worth a visit but the rest... too little information in English. And maybe 75% …
Avoid crowd and visit as early as possible
I highly recommend visiting this place You can walk around with your own rythym. Approximatley no more than two hou…
Struggles of the Human Spirit
This is a must visit in Cappadocia. History shows the struggle of Christians to hide their place of worship. How th…
TICKET FOLKS ARE BULLIES and SCAMMERS! FELT THREATENING AND RISK FOR LIFE!
This was the worst experience anyone could have for a museum visit in another country. The ticket folks are scammer…
The person at the ticket counter didn't mention they would close at 5pm. After we entered one guy started asking us…
Humans working together to survive in this harsh area. ⛰️
This open air museum, showed how man took nature and molded it to their survive this harsh terrain, sun-battered in…
We went with our own guided tour group. The fresco were impressive. You got to see it to appreciate Cappadocia. The…
The most extraordinary Bizantine art example in capadócia
This is the most amazing opportunity to see bizantine art. The museum is very well organized we did it without gui…
Beautiful views and landscapes! Our guide Denis was very nice and explained everything educating us on the history …
early christianity, before the council of Nicea
Incredible experience of seeing how the early Christian monks lived and worshipped in this multi-church monastery c…
Amazing rock formations, amazing churches, amazing park
It's a unique, beautiful park, with amazing rock formation and a complex of churches cut into volcanic rock during…
Wheelchair access at Göreme: honest experience
First off - this is an awe inspiring place. A beautiful world heritage site set along a rugged valley in Cappadocia…
One of the highlights of Cappadoccia, just look past the bad exhibition.
Very interesting place worth a visit. The paintings are superb! Only downside is the multiple photographs and plagu…
Visited as part of a small group tour from UK.The preserved and restored caves are mainly the churches in the centr…
This is a fascinating place. Tiny ancient churches carved into the rock and decorated with beautiful murals. I am a…
More to explore in Istanbul
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Es una muestra de las primeras iglesias del cristianismo labradas en roca. Sin duda alguna guarda todo lo impresionante que fueron en la historia los primeros cristianos y sus diversas épocas
Written October 23, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.