Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up central located hotels. If your hotel is located outside of our city limits, we might need to apply a supplement. Please contact us to check your hotel location before arrival.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6580P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Visit to the Harem in Topkapi Palace is not included. Entrance will be at your own expense. Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, instead you will take a Bosphorus Cruise
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 2 passanger apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- We as KARAVAN TRAVEL, want to ensure the minds of travelers that, all the necessary safety measures and precautions will be maintained at all times; hand sanitizer will be available, masks will be given out, seats will be blocked out on coaches, reduced groups sizes and social distancing measures will be taking against COVID-19 infections. We will follow up the new regulations/restrictions permanently and update our procedures accordingly.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia on Tripadvisor
- How much is Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia?
- Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia price starts from $71.50. Discover and book Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia on Tripadvisor
- What is the Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia cancellation policy?
- Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia?
- Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia is hosted by Karavan Turizm. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Karavan Turizm on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6580P11
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Topkapi PalaceStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Kucuk Ayasofya Camii (Church of the Saints Sergius and Bacchus)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in August 2016
#149 of 1,503 Tours & Activities in Istanbul
- Kkorias00If you want a full day and lots of sightseeing.Nice , simple but full day. Our guide Bouquet was friendly patient and informative but gladly did not go on an on with information. Very good and fluent English.
- Discover1501646684500Istanbul one day trip with HazalThis excursion with Hazal was incredible, she was amazing .. caring and very knowledgeable.. thanks Hazal and everyone who made possible this unforgettable experience!
- Maj Britt R00Excellent day with HazalExcellent day with Hazal - our guide, who’s was so amazing and told us so many interesting things about Istanbul - very recommendable tour and guide
- Connector1182266047100Well worth it!Wonderful experience with Sebnem who was a knowledgeable and friendly guide. She explained everything very well and she ensured that each location was timed well so that we were not waiting in any lines for too long. I would highly recommend if you want to cover the main attractions in a day and understand the history.
- naynaa202200Great!Great day with our guide Cen (who was very knowledgeable). Well worth booking! (Just a note to those with mobility issues- once at Hagia Sophia, it’s all walking/waiting and looking from there, 7km).
- Raeesa S00Overall ReweiwWonderful experience and John is a very knowledgeable guide. He is very motivating and kind. Having kids with us in a new country made us cautious, but with John we weren't concerned at all. He explained the history very well and answered many of our questions. Not only was he friendly with the kids but made sure we wouldn’t have to wait in any lines. The trip was generally good peaceful and we met many other people. I would recommend this because we covered many of the main attractions easily with-in a day. This was a calm and enjoyable trip.
- 277martinj00Istanbul Guided TourWife and I booked a day tour through Sun Island Tours to visit the key sites in Istanbul. Our guide was Hassan - super knowledgeable, very friendly and we had plenty of time for toilet breaks. Hassan picked us up from our hotel around 8.30 a few minutes walk from Hagia Sophia so we were among the first to go in. After that we walked to the Hippodrome and the Blue Mosque. Hassan provided so much history information along the way and inside the sites. Next we went to the Cisterns - also fabulous. Our guide took us to one of the Grand Bazaar entrances and gave us a rundown how not to get too lost. Go early in the day and with a guide to avoid lining up - queues in peak season look crazy.
- Melissa P00The perfect private tour!!WoW!!!! Wonderful Time with Hale our guide who speak french very well! I recommand her 100%. We had a perfect day with a private transportation and our private guide who bring us seethe mosquée, hypodrome and the grand bazars. Everything was perfect ! Hale is the best 😃
- nellxx1200Amazing experience!Exceeded all expectations. Tour guide Ali was very knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions we had. Everything we saw Ali was able to explain in detail. Lunch was lovely and Ali was very hospitable. Tour is a must to see everything. I would highly recommend!!!
- linh51900Great Istanbul tourOur guide UmutCan was excellent. He was a wealth of information and imparted his knowledgeable with enthusiasm. Enjoyed the tour immensely.
- 378marylinp00Well recommend..Our first stop is the Ippodrome with 2 column facing its other..then next Blue mosque and last Hagia Sofia which both stoical and beautiful..going to Istanbul you never missed to see this place
- 246sharminr00Wonderful Tour and Amazing Tour GuideThe full day tour allowed myself and my family members to explore the beauty is Istanbul with a wonderful tour guide named Hazel. She was very informative about each location she took us too. She was also very patient with us throughout the day, as we had a couple people who had health issues, a baby and a pregnant lady. The tour was lovely however we walked throughout the whole day, which should have been advertised. That way, the elders in the group most likely wouldn’t not have joined this tour as it was a lot of walking for them! Hazal also gifted me a bracelet of protection from the evil eye as I’m due to get married in august and this gesture really touched my heart. Overall, a lovely experience and an amazing tour guide.
- 13gracet00Great tour guide!We had a great tour with John (Umut Can)! He was extremely knowledgeable and passionate about history and is one of the best tour guides we’ve had. The tour was also nice with a small group of just 6. Just a heads up that it’s mostly a walking tour which is understandable given the traffic in the area. Great tour!!
- Grace K00Informative and beautifulTour guide was very lovely and presented lots of information the scenes are absolutely beautiful and well worth a visit
- Laura G00Excellent tourThis was an excellent tour. Burak was simply amazing and so knowledgeable. He went out of his way to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. I would thoroughly suggest doing this tour. Very informative and well organised. Very impressed. Thank you Burak for a wonderful tour!
Buy it with
Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia provided by Karavan Turizm
Product Overview: Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia
Number of Photos