per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private, air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mosque
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Istanbul Port
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5739PRTISTEXP
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is highly recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour?
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour price starts from $249.23. Discover and book Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour?
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour is hosted by Fez Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fez Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5739PRTISTEXP
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hagia Sophia MosqueStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Blue MosqueStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in December 2012
#28 of 300 Food & Drink in Istanbul
- CombatAri00AMAZING FIRST EXPERIENCE IN TURKEY!!Firat was our tour guide. A+++ Cengiz was our driver A++++ HARD TO BE VEGAN IN TURKEY, thank goodness for our guide, Firat who always always made sure i had something to eat. This trip exceeded our expectations. So much history and beauty. The travel 'bus' has Wi-Fi, everyone is so friendly, make sure to tip!!! Everyone is so amazing and always helps
- lydiahK5708PK00Wonders of TurkiyeWe travelled to all the amazing ancient cities, through the countryside and wonderful Istanbul but our main connection to the history, people and spirit of Turkiye was through our guide Fatih. So much more to see and experience in this culturally rich country.
- judyharc00Historical Turkey in 7 days: informative & fun. You may need a 2nd camera to capture all the beautiful vistas of Turkey.Our 7 day tour from Istanbul including Gallipoli, Ephesus, Pumukkale Thermal Pools and our 2 night stay in Cappadocia was fabulous. ‘Mr G’ our tour guide was very information on both the historical and cultural lifestyle of Turkey and has ignited our interest to learn more of the fascinating country. Mr G attended to all our needs and the tour itinerary went exactly as scheduled. All the accomodation was excellent and the breakfast/dinner selection vast. Thank you again to Mr G and our driver.
- Go4055879890000Go now!Not only a country rich in culture, history and natural beauty, but one full with generosity, laughter and colour. We had a whirlwind tour with our guide G (Göksu). His knowledge and tolerance of our dumb questions, gentle and caring personality places him top of my tour guide list. Everything from the hotels, to the food to our drivers joyful smile. Go now!
- 321freyjay00Exceeded expectations! Amazing guide, excellent food and beautiful places!This trip was truly worth the money we spent - exceptionally well organized and catered for. It took away all the hassle of organizing your own itinerary and the knowledge of our tour guide Göksu (aka G) was second to none - there wasn't a question he couldn't answer. He kept the group organized and went out of his way to cater to individual needs. The driver did an exceptional job, ensuring the journey was as comfortable as possible. The hotels we stayed at were of high quality and the meals were excellent. The trip is fast paced but not physically challenging, ideal for anyone who wants to see all the highlights of ancient Turkey. I would highly recommend this tour!
- Leebee55600Exciting, vibrant, colourful Turkey!Tamer was a wonderful Tour Leader who shared so much about Turkish history, culture and daily life with our group. We really appreciated the way he kept the group up to date with the itinerary and the way he organised everything for the group. His tips were always the best along the way so we were all happy to go with his recommendations. Our driver, Murat, was supportive of the group making sure that the air conditioning was comfortable, helping people on and off the bus when needed and managing everyone’s luggage. He was friendly and a great, safe driver who got us exactly where we needed to go even through the odd tricky traffic conditions. We will miss his morning greetings and his happy smile. We definitely recommend Fez Travel and a small group tour company and if you’re lucky enough to have Tamer and Murat, you’ll have a fantastic time.
- sarshag202300Great value for moneyI highly recommend booking through this company for a stress-free experience. We were pleasantly surprised by how luxurious the accommodations were that we stayed in, given what we paid for the tour. One hotel in particular (Gamirasu Cave Luxury Hotel Cappadocia) was 11/10. Our tour guide, Tamer, went above and beyond to look after us. He would call up restaurants in advance to ask them to clean their washrooms for us, and he organised a packed lunch for us on our last day (even though our tour had officially ended). He was extremely knowledgeable, like a walking encyclopaedia (how he keeps all the dates in his head, I don’t know). Our driver, Yilmaz, did an excellent job and we always felt safe with him behind the wheel. We had one day with a different tour guide, Fatma, who was also amazing. I asked for her guidance on sensitive topic and she went above and beyond to assist me, without judgement, so I felt 100% at ease. Thank you!
- emesst00Wonderful, memorable experienceFez Travel's 10-Day Magic Carpet Tour Our group was marvelously multi-national; the guide steered us to restaurants frequented by Turkish people; we encountered only a very few fellow Americans during the entire trip. Food was consistently tasty and reasonably priced. Hotels were clean, comfortable and in one case spectacular (the cave hotel at Cappadocia). Highlights: hot-air ballooning in Cappadocia- literally awe-inspiring; spirituality of touring sites where early Christianity got its start; impact of walking around the Gallipoli battlefield- location of the most depressing anti-war song I’ve ever heard (which was well-known to the 2 Australians in the group). The tour includes some tourist traps where the sales staff were extremely aggressive: a carpet center , a leather goods showroom and a pottery center. At the carpet and pottery places we did learn about the cultural significance and traditional techniques along with the sales pitches. The leather center was all glitz. Our guide, Tamer and our driver, Yilmaz were excellent. Tamer is also an academic and our group benefited from his exhaustive knowledge of the sites we visited – tempered with a sense of humor. Throughout our tour, Tamer paid meticulous attention to our group’s individual itineraries, interests and dietary restrictions. One woman in the group had a birthday during the tour: Tamer arranged for a birthday cake at the hot-air balloon field. Although the tour had ended, one couple called him for help with a problem. He responded promptly and resolved their situation. We did not have as much day-to-day interaction with our driver, Yilmaz; I will note that I never felt any trepidation as he navigated us through some very aggressive city traffic. Our van was always spotless and he kept it well-stocked with cold water, which was a blessing as the weather was very hot throughout the trip. He also did a great job keeping track of our luggage, which was often piled on lobby floors among that of other tour groups. We absolutely would travel with Fez again and would definitely recommend them to our friends.
- suziel89800Amazing 10 day " Easymade" TourI've been coming to Turkey for many years but because I was coming with friends, we decided to do a tour. It was truly an unforgettable experience. Our guide Goksu was outstanding. His knowledge of Turkish history, his friendly personality, his organization skills were exceptional. We started in Istanbul & then went onto Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Kusadaci, Konya, Cappadocia. The highlight for us was the balloon ride in Cappadocia & staying in Gamirasu Hotel. All the hotels were great & we particularly enjoyed eating local Turkish food along the way. If you're looking for a fantastic way to see Turkey, look no further...Fez Travel is the way to go.!
- Rambo P00Jhali Jhali 10 day Türkiye TourWe booked this bucket list 10 day trip with Fez Travel in Sept 2023 and had a wonderful time in this Magical Country !! Ms Pinar and her team was outstanding from request prior during and after trip being dealt with professionally and courteously. When one member left a mobile phone at Istanbul Hotel the team liaised with hotel and arranged to get it back to us!! A special mention Fatma our Cappodocia Tour guide and driver Mustafah who were outstanding and so gracious in making this beautiful region tour even more special. Fatma was insightful and went the extra mile to help with anything we needed esp finding us a great Indian Restaurant!! Thank you Fez Tours for a bucket list holiday we won't forget
- MargaretP58900Easy Made Turkey - a fabulous tourWe absolutely loved our “Easy Made Turkey” tour. Our guide Gosuk was fabulous and we were totally safe in the hands of our driver Baki. In total we were a group of 15 from many different parts of the world but we definitely all became friends. Gosuk was very knowledgeable about Turkish history and happy to share with our group. Turkey is an amazing place with modern living right next to ancient history. The pace of the tour was good and we had time to explore some of the sites on our own. The highlight of the tour was hot air ballooning in Cappadocia (an optional extra) which was magical. The hotels were comfortable and the food was delicious. We would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to see Turkey. Hope you’re lucky enough to have Gosuk as your tour guide.
- P6107PLjennys00Awesome AdventureCannot rate Fez Travel and our amazing tour guide Gosek enough. We had organised a custom itinerary 10 days of Turkey for 16 people. What a amazing adventure it was, yes very busy and long days but we’ll worth it. Our tour guide Gosek (G) was a godsend he was patient with our group, recommended dinner venues and showed us places we would not have found on our own. His wealth of knowledge on the sites was fantastic and not rehearsed as I I Shine he has done it a million times over. The quality of hotels and our luxury coach were also excellent. Thank you Fez Travel & Gosek for making our tour of Turkey what it was.
- royj20800Well balanced Turkey tour14 day Turkey tour with Gulet. This tour included a bit of everything..history archaeology shopping demos, relaxing and swimming in the Agean, balloon trip. Our guide Fatih Karci took great care of us and was full of suggestions to improve our lot. Took care of sick passengers and made everything smoother. The only downside was the size of the bus. This bus was supposed to take 18. It was not suitable for long journeys..we had 9hrs at one stage. We could not see much because of small windows. Feet were swollen after being crushed into small space.
- Happiness72443100Fabulous ExperienceI came with my adult son to explore the iconic historical sites of Turkey. We had a lovely bus driver Baki who was very helpful and extremely safe. The tour guide Göksu was very kind and knowledgeable. This was important to us as it added so much to the experience to have a background of each historical venue. The accomodation was absolutely satisfactory. We would definitely recommend Fez travel and the tour guide. Be aware that you should consider flying home from Cappadocia on the last day as the drive back to Istanbul is arduous and long.
- Curious1994108111900Türkiye Rules!! 🤟Incredible experience!! Türkiye is such a beautiful country and our guide Göksu (aka G) and driver Baki did an amazing job of showing us around. Felt like a perfect tour of all the famous sites. G was a wonderful guide, amazing historical knowledge and made sure we were comfortable and looked after (especially big help with finding vegan food!). An awesome way to see Türkiye, highly recommended 👍
Buy it with
Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour provided by Fez Travel
Product Overview: Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour
Number of Photos