Istanbul Food and Culture Walking Tour
By Neon Tours
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Beverages (water and tea)
- Local guide
- Food tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- The Marmara Taksim, Gümüşsuyu, Osmanlı Sk. 1/B, 34437 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3795PHOTOFOOD
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Istanbul Food and Culture Walking Tour?
- How much is Istanbul Food and Culture Walking Tour?
- Istanbul Food and Culture Walking Tour price starts from $45.00. Discover and book Istanbul Food and Culture Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Istanbul Food and Culture Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Istanbul Food and Culture Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Istanbul Food and Culture Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Istanbul Food and Culture Walking Tour?
- Istanbul Food and Culture Walking Tour is hosted by Neon Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Neon Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Istanbul Food and Culture Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3795PHOTOFOOD
- You'll start atThe Marmara TaksimGümüşsuyu, Osmanlı Sk. 1/B, 34437 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, TurkeySee address & details
- 1Taksim SquareStop: 1 minuteSee details
- 2Istiklal CaddesiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Cicek PasajiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4St Anthony of PaduaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Pera MuseumStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
I booked two days in advance and did not hear from them until I tried to call them over 10 times on the day of the …
Amazing group walking tour in Istanbul
Our guide was Sevilay and she was simply amazing. Patient, knowledgeable, super firendly and we simply had an aweso…
Tour was great! Wait times at the stops was minimal and the lunch spot was excellent! Tour guide was friendly and v…
Not as advertised. Good sites. All walking. Carpet sell.
Walking tour and carpet sale - beware. Takes in the main tourist sites in the old town, but is lots and lots of rus…
Great private tour!
Fabulous tour with Hakan. He was friendly and personable, we had a fun tour, he customized to our interests, had a …
A visit to the Hittite Ruins
Our guide Mehmet (not sure if spelling is correct) and the driver picked up the 3 of us promptly at our hotel. It w…
Amazing tour of old city Istanbul, with a very knowledgeable guide.
Amazing experience with amazing tour guide. Will definitely be going back and booking this tour again. Tour guide h…
Overall Good itinerary, good guide, good lunch, bad taste for the lost sight seeing opportunity.
Istanbul small group tour including Topkapi palace, Underground Cistern and Hagia Sophia. On June 27, 2022 we were…
Istanbul Old Town Small Group Tour
The tour hit all of the main sites of Istanbul in Old Town in one day - Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia, B…
Knowledgeable, patient yet oh so wonderful!
We were a group of 11 and Seckin was the most knowledgeable, patient yet humorous tour guide ever! The background a…
I DO NOT RECOMMEND
We booked an educational and spiritual tour about the 7 Churches and never have I imagine that It would be our WORS…
Brilliant experience with tour guide Sevilay and driver Ismail, friendly and accommodating, great experience even a…
Not great but not bad
This was back in 2019 but wouldnt let me select this date. The tour was ok the woman needs to speak clear english a…
This has to be the best Hamam in town. I felt like a Sultana! Exquisite service as well. My attendant Delek was be…
Hakan did a fabulous job. Very knowledgeable and patient. Would highly recommend him to others visiting Istanbul
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We met out guide at Taksim Square and strolled around the area to learn about different kinds of foods, historical sights and also the current living situation in this quarter. Very interesting information paired with really great food! Would definitely recommend it!
Written April 4, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Andreas, Thank you for your kind and valued comments about our services and guide. Sevilay is one of our in house and knowledgeable guides. We are delighted to hear that you had great time and made you happy here with our services and guide. We will absolutely share your valued comments / thoughts with Sevilay and she will absolutley be delighted and prouded to hear such a kind of valued comments from you and will expect to meet you and be at your service again in Istanbul & Turkey. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the tour based on food and photography. Sound great about the tastes which were very famous ones of Istanbul, hope you remember delicious tastes and can not forget until next trip to Istanbul. Once again we would like to thank you on behalf of Neon Team and looking forward to be able at your service on your next trip to Turkey, with traditional Turkish hospitality and famous Neon Tours' high quality services
Written April 6, 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.