Let's make the tour together. Let's co-create it. The listed itinerary is template based, and the uniqueness of the tour is that it can be adjusted: any other city or site can be added and at the same time any city/site can be omitted. Since the agency puts the quality first, it takes the full responsibility of the tour. Many more activities like horse/camel riding, masterclasses on food/crafts, religious pilgrimage, living in houses with local families are offered.
Ages 1-99, max of 10 per group
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, German, Russian, Korean, Japanese, English, Chinese, Italian, French, Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Tashkent
- Entry/Admission - Chorsu Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - Uzbekistan State Museum of Applied Art
- Entry/Admission - Navoi Opera Theater
- Entry/Admission - Khiva
- Entry/Admission - Ayaz-Kala
- Entry/Admission - Chor-Minor
- Entry/Admission - Lyab-i-Hauz
- Entry/Admission - Ark of Bukhara
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Moon-like Stars (Sitorai-Mokhi-Khosa)
- Entry/Admission - Poi Kalyan Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Taqi-Telpakfurushon Market
- Entry/Admission - Registan
- Entry/Admission - Samarkand
- Entry/Admission - Shah-i-Zinda
- Entry/Admission - Gur Emir Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Samarkand
- Entry/Admission - Chimgan
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pickup at Tashkent International Airport
- International Airport, Terminal 2, Tashkent, Uzbekistan We welcome our guests at the airport. Take to the hotel and start the tour with Tashkent, which is 2200 years old.
- Vostochny Airport, Tashkent Uzbekistan
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan We end the tour by taking the guests to the Tashkent International Airport.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 160376P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 160376P1
Tashkent - Khiva flight
Khiva - Bukhara car/train
Bukhara sightseeing; Bukhara -...
Samarkand sightseeing; Samarkand...
Tashkent - farewell.
About the operator
Joined in June 2019
#6 of 13 Fun & Games in Samarkand
- Rorojt00Fun adventureThe tour guide is very informative and professional. The trip was fun but please remember to wear properly for the hike or crossing the river. We could not ask for better tour guide than ours. Fun fun;)
- Manuel N00Great TripI was alone on the day trip and really enjoyed it. You can visit the Helios Complex, which was built by the Soviets and is still operating. If you are lucky an ingenieur will show arounf. Afterwards you make your way into the nature.