Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- 7 nights accommodation
- Breakfasts in hotels
- All ground transportation with comfortable A/C and professional driver.
- English speaking guide
- Your round trip flights to Tashkent
- The Payment for photo/video shooting on historical objects
- Alcohol and beverage
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Islam Karimov Tashkent International Airport, 13 Kumarik ko'chasi, Tashkent 100167, Uzbekistan
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14633P5
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa required prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 7-Day Tour: Under the Open Sky of Uzbekistan?
- 7-Day Tour: Under the Open Sky of Uzbekistan price starts from $1,400.00. Discover and book 7-Day Tour: Under the Open Sky of Uzbekistan on Tripadvisor
- What is the 7-Day Tour: Under the Open Sky of Uzbekistan cancellation policy?
- 7-Day Tour: Under the Open Sky of Uzbekistan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 7-Day Tour: Under the Open Sky of Uzbekistan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 7-Day Tour: Under the Open Sky of Uzbekistan?
- 7-Day Tour: Under the Open Sky of Uzbekistan is hosted by Salom Travel Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Salom Travel Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7-Day Tour: Under the Open Sky of Uzbekistan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14633P5
Reserve your spot
Homeland – Tashkent (B,D)
Tashkent-Samarqand (320 km)
Bukhara - Khiva
Khiva – (17 mi/30 km)- Urgench...
Tashkent – Your Homeland (B)
About the operator
Salom Travel Service
Joined in December 2018
#2 of 17 Classes & Workshops in Samarkand
- James T00Don’t book through ViatorThe tasting provided some interesting wines, in a beautiful tasting room with a pleasant host. My only two criticisms are that the tasting was a bit rushed and there was virtually no wines available for sale. We booked through Viator and the guided transportation was a bit of a disaster and extremely overpriced. I highly recommend that if you want to go to this wine tasting, book directly and walk or taxi there on your own.
- ktrtontour00A really interesting and enjoyable experienceHad a really great time here on this unexpected and slightly quirky evening tasting. We arrived as a large group and were seated down one side of a long conference style table. Flights of wine were laid out already with little plates of snacks and cheese. Each wine was introduced and explained by our hosts firstly in German for another group then translated into English by our guide. A good range of white to red to cognac that show cased the potential of the wine in this region. The tasting doesn't last long but is fun and would suit you if you are not looking to take things too seriously! A unique experience in the region I think. Also my empty flight probably tells you all you need to know!
- XRP10100UnmissableExcellent and well worth it. Wear comfy footwear and prepare for the heat. Always retain your tickets and only buy them from the official ticket stand, if someone 'official' demands your ticket at a later time decline to give them it because they want to resell it. Also, some of the tickets are reusable so you can enjoy another entry after sundown and experience the place in different light.
- tomdC5405YE00Short and sweetVery efficient and organised. Wine information was a bit limited and we were in and out quite quickly with drinking 12 wines and cognacs. Was ok and an entertaining "experience" but wouldn't rush to do again.
- 28anissa00Wonderful experienceWonderful trip in Ouzbekistan with Salom Travel! It was my first time in Central Asia and surely not the last one as they also propose travels around (Kirghizistan...). Everything was great. First, they answered me very quickly by email and Whatsapp. I was travelling alone and everything was done to make me feeling secure and enjoying my trip. Ouzbekistan is a very safe country and the hospitality of the population is unique. They planned the trip following my desires : to discover the authentic country. I visited the beautiful cities and even slept by ouzbek families and met a lot of lovely people. If you want to enjoy your trip, let it the hands of this professional team. You will only have one wish, like me : to come back again! A big thank you to Qahramon, the best guide ever, extremely kind, smiling and caring ! By the way, they have different guides in many languages.
- mitch2968500Interesting Insight Into Uzbek VinicultureWe had planned this wine tasting a few days into our trip around Uzbekistan. Trying local wines is becoming something of a passion for us, although still not true connoisseurs! Communication with Qahramon was great. He picked us up and drive us through Samarkand to the Filatov wine factory where we tried three wines, four sweet wines, two cognacs, and a digestif. Uzbek wines are quite different from European ones, so id definitely recommend giving this a try. Throughout we were given tasting notes, and it was a really positive hour.
- Georgenes M00Never replied to my messagesI wrote to the company asking for a quotation of a private tour through the Stans countries. It has been more than two weeks and they never replied me back. A company that does not reply to emails cannot be really trusted as a good tour company.
- Pogino00Rich of HistoryIf you love history then it’s your best choice. I have booked this trip last minute and luckily it was available. The tour was well organized, I got a driver picked me from the hotel to the railway station and while arriving to Samarkand, Mr. Kahraman was waiting for me to start our journey. We have been to many beautiful places, I was amazed with architectures and took many amazing photos. I have got a lot of information about each place we visited and heard many interesting stories. Lunch was very good and delicious, I really loved it. After finishing the day, they took me back to railway station to go back to Tashkent and over there the driver was waiting for me to drop me back to my hot Overall, I do recommend this tour to other people because the service and the experience was fantastic specially with Mr. Kahraman who was for a history book full of knowledge.
- Lalita V00TASHKENTBEAUTIFUL PLACE TO VISIT. Visited in December and it was coooooooooooooooooold. Samarkand is beautiful. Shopping dry fruits, warmers worth.
- vinod v00Its was nice experience as compare to Tashkent.samarkand trip is include in my tour package. If you go for shopping do lot of barging start with half price .
- Catalin197100Simply amazingA fully recommended 1 day tour if you don’t have time to stay longer. Excellent organization, we’ve been picked up from hotel, got in the fast train and being welcomed by the guide/driver. To the beauty of the places we’ve visited it was added the outstanding talent of the guide who immersed us into the atmosphere. He had an excellent command of French, as well as English and Russian. We’ve chosen French and it was fantastic. Very good lunch in a local restaurant. Thank you for the excellent organization and outstanding guide.
- Inacornerofthisglobe00Day tour to Samarkand from TashkentLovely and well-planned day tour; perfectly organised from start to finish! The train ride from Tashkent to Samarkand was very comfortable with a 5-star service!! The guide met us at Samarkand station and drove us to the main sites by car. In between we stopped for a lovely lunch! The guide was very informative; he liked to tell many stories about Samarkand during the ancient times, and the rich history of this wonderful country! The snow made Samarkand even more magical….
- Bill A00See everything in Samarkand in a day trip from TashkentVery well-planned and executed tour. Right from the hotel pick-up to the high-speed trains, and of course the rich historic sites in Samarkand. The guide was knowledgeable and we hit all the main sites and left the most scenic one (Resgistan) for last. Just wonderful!
- AnisulHaque00Samarkand day tourOutstanding tour. Took the morning bullet train from Tashkent and reached Samarkand at 10am. Then left at 9pm taking another bullet train for Bukhara. Registan square was undoubtedly the highlight of the tour. This is the most beautiful structure I have ever seen except for Tajmahal. Mausoleum of Imam Bukhari, 30 minutes drive away from the city is another worthy place to visit if you like solemn, sombre atmosphere. Plov lunch was also very good and very cheap.
- ellenfst00Excellent one day tour of Samarkand.We had limited time and this one day tour was perfectly suited to our circumstance. We caught the slow train from Tashkent (as fast train tickets weren’t available), however our wonderful guide Nasiba and our driver ensured that we still saw everything on the itinerary. Our English speaking guide Nasiba was very friendly and knowledgeable, we spent a great day together. We highly recommend this trip and also while you’re there the Samarkand bread, it’s delicious!
7-Day Tour: Under the Open Sky of Uzbekistan provided by Salom Travel Service
Product Overview: 7-Day Tour: Under the Open Sky of Uzbekistan
Number of Photos