Sri Lanka is home to some of South Asia’s most captivating religious and cultural attractions. Featuring elaborate art and architecture and spectacular festivals. A trip to this beautiful country would not be complete without a visit to Nuwara Eliya which is a town that was once popular with the British settlers, the numerous Colonial buildings that still stand to this day are a testament to this. End your adventure at Colombo, a must-see city in Sri Lanka, a port city, with a rich colonial heritage.
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Ramboda Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Blue Field Tea Factory
- Entry/Admission - Gregory Lake
- Entry/Admission - Ravana Ella Falls
- Entry/Admission - Galle Fort
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Kandy Lake Club - Cultural Dance Show
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Katunayake, Sri Lanka
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 254633P8
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 254633P8
Arrive in Sri Lanka and the city...
Trip to the 'Royal Botanic...
Nuwara Eliya the ‘little...
Jeep Safari in Udawalawe...
Colombo city tour and departure
About the operator
Joined in August 2017
#8 of 48 Tours & Activities in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
- Madusanka201800Memorable Tour with TOUR CEYLONMr. Fazmin was so helpful. I tend to worry too much and he was able, even over a long distance, to help making decisions about our first time travel to SriLanka. It’s not easy during this Covid time to feel confident about the choices. Thanks Fazmin and " Tour Ceylon " Highly Recommended !!!
- louis_victor260300Excellent Luxury Customised tourThe overall trip was very pleasant i went with my family which includes 2 kids Fazmin was excellent right from the beginning from the itinerary section till we reached back to bangalore overall we had a memorable luxury family holiday Tour-ceylons keep up the good work and wish you guys more travellers in the year 2022 we may also come again as we where in love with srilanka
- ZoraBa00Best time we could have in Sri LankaThanks to the best guides Hussein and his son, who prepared a perfect vacation for us. Easy communication before arrival, best value of money and flexibility during the vacation according to our needs and wishes! Strongly reccommendation! Good luck and many satisfied clients like us!
- AsthaNarang00Great customized tours with the most pleasant peopleI had booked the tour for my parents for my mother's 60th birthday. Fazmin made sure that the tour was customized as per their interest and convenience and he kept in touch throughout. Hussain was my parent's chauffeur and guide and they were all praise for him, he was super polite, drives well and takes care of your little needs. They even arranged for a surprise birthday cake and hi tea for my mother. Fazmin even made sure to take late night calls when there was a little problem with one of the hotel rooms. All in all, my parents had an awesome trip and can't wait to go back again. Thank you again for everything Fazmin and Hussain :)
- amitromi0700Trip to srilankaIt was a good trip with tour cylon.well arranged and in time at all places we visited.Fazmin was nice in terms of taking care and hospitality was also good.He tried to even cover places out of our iteniary.
- UshaS8900From the Start of the receiving to shaking hands to end the trip, every minute event has been excellent.Excellent Communication, Knowledge of the trip, Accommodation, Personal care, Vehicle, Timing are perfect. We had initially little doubtful as we are 6 families together and after completing the trip, it was so nice experience travelling with them. we would certainly go back with them again soon and certainly recommend our family & friends whoever plan to visit Srilanka. Most safest Country with super cleanliness & friendly people.
- lexiwatterson00Incredible holiday with an experienced guideFazmin was incredibly helpful and always met us with a smile. He knows Sri Lanka like the back of his hand and took us not only to the tourist spots we requested but also to lots of places 'off the grid' which were beautiful gems that really made our trip. We were in Sri Lanka for two weeks with Tours Ceylon and wish we could have stayed longer!!
- pravinp89600Tour Ceylon ServiceI opted for Tour Ceylon from a group of 4-5 tour operators provided by a tourism site because of his promptness of communication, whether by email/whatsapp or even by telephone call.I found him to be friendly,cheerful,punctual and resourceful throughout the tour.He has good knowledge of his country and safe driving skill.He gives and accepts suggestion and adjusts to the guest's wishes and time.He plans and executes the tour efficiently.I wish him all the best in future.
- Getaway4817691295300Excellent Guide and Fully Satifsfied with the TripWe enjoyed the Trip and Guide is having Excellent Knowledge of the Ramayana Tour and he took us to all the Places as per the Itinerary.
- aumsairam00MR SADHASIVAN MOODLEY - SOUTH AFRICAThank you Ceylon Tours (Fazmin) we had the most wonderful 23 day tour of beautiful Sti Lanka, covering over 15 cities. What a beautiful ever green country. from day up to our departure we (3) had the most wonderful tour, excellent hotels, organising of the day to day arrangements by Fazmin was fantastic. Very highly recommended, keep up the excellent work. Regards Sadhasivan
- Happiness2335418512900Beautiful country and wonderful experience..thanks Tour Ceylon.We had an amazing 10day trip.Our itinerary was chalked out by Fazmin Hussain,our Tour operator.Right from receiving us at airport,taking us to various places,arranging our stay at wonderful hotels ,modifying plans according to our convenience...Fazmin doubled as an excellent host and tour operator.Highly recommend Tour Ceylon. Manjula Das India.
- obj8100Beautiful Visit with tour ceylonIt was a very beautiful tour made with an High experienced guide who is Mr Hussein Fazmin. During the tour we had discovered amazing places with him. We advise tour ceylon for a lot of reasons and we will ne very happy to be back for another tour.
- anudeep k00Anudeep.kolliWe travelled srilanka with a excellent, well knowledged and top caring person HUSSAIN who made our stay very memorable with his way of explaining the locations and making a customised tour plan for 1 week of period , such a nice person with so much of sense of humour, took care of my 2.5 yr kid with at most care and treated us as family from time we meet him for the first time . Mr.sherli the best pilot(for car) , humble , have a good skills at driving and his kind nature made us so comfortable through out the trip . Thank u HUSSAIN & SHERLI FOR making our trip so memorable . I strongly advice my friends and family evry one who r planning a trip to srilanka to go with these guys . Miss u guys......
- Fathima S00Great experienceGreat experience in upcountry. Very well organized vocation travel... tour guide is quite experienced. :)