Colombo to Sigiriya Transfer
By Ceylon Travel Dream
Start your tour with ease by booking this private arrival transfer from the Colombo City of Sri Lanka to your hotel in Sigiriya. Your friendly and professional driver will greet you upon your arrival and drive you directly to your holiday destination in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle. It’s that easy.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by A/C Vehical
- English Speaking Driver
- Goverment Charges & Tax
- Entrance Fees
- Any Other Servise not mentioned above
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Katunayake, Sri Lanka
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 142730P24
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Colombo to Sigiriya Transfer?
- Colombo to Sigiriya Transfer price starts from $70.00. Discover and book Colombo to Sigiriya Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Colombo to Sigiriya Transfer cancellation policy?
- Colombo to Sigiriya Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Colombo to Sigiriya Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Colombo to Sigiriya Transfer?
- Colombo to Sigiriya Transfer is hosted by Ceylon Travel Dream. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ceylon Travel Dream on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Colombo to Sigiriya Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Colombo to Sigiriya Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Colombo to Sigiriya Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 142730P24
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
It was very crowded and so challenging since it was weekend and school holiday. But the view is amazing. I would do…
Suranga picked us up right on the time and the car was very clean and comfortable. First stop was the temple. The s…
Enjoyed colombo city
Very friendly Local Guide.He helped always idintify every locations in colomo city and comfortable transportation.…
Diani Beach was so so awesome. We managed to swim in the Indian Ocean and on our night of arrival it rained so muc…
All perfect in my 7 days Tour
They arrange for me a 7 days tour in Sri Lanka visiting Pinnwala, Sigiriya, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Ella, Yala and Col…
Best Guide services
Real Nature and Adventure Experince with Local host Guide..thanks They arrnged our tour with experience Guide Chama…
Travel in Srilanka made easy by Ceylon
To enjoy Sri Lanka to its fullest you need a very reliable car + driver service. We were very lucky with Ceylon T…
Waste of money
1.Prior to the trip, no information was provided of the insurance,ETA,Air suvidha,etc, documents that were required…
The best travel agency în Sri Lanka
We spent 11 days în Sri Lanka and everything was perfect! The best travel agency în Sri Lanka!!! Thank you Ceylon T…
The Historic Beauty Of Galle
Gall is a city on the south west coast of sri lanaka.Galle Fort also shows cases the talents of the Portuguese whil…
exceptional service program respected, even improved during the stay I highly recommend Sri Lanka is a magical coun…
Seamless Fun Travel Experience
Ceylon Travel Dreams made our travel seamless. Everything was as mentioned in the quotation. Our Travel Agent, Budd…
Was a very interesting day trip starting from our hotel in Negombo. Everything was running best. Driver was very fr…
6 days 5 nights Around Sri Lanka
I had come to Sri Lanka to attend my best friend's wedding for three days, when you're in another country and had j…
7 days 6 nights in Sri Lanka
This was our first time in SriLanka. What an amazing place and people.The teas was fantastic, accommodating, flexib…