The journey to explore amazing Sri Lanka on a beautiful day trip with moderate adventures set up where you will drive to Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Pidurangala Wilderness Monastery and Minneriya Flood Plains or Kaudulla National Wildlife Safari. Truly this will be more than for a day tour but if you really exciting to discover Sri Lanka, then we make it with all the possibilities to remark you on a memorable and a golden voyage.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
Meets animal welfare guidelines
Live guide: German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Local Site Guide
- Bottle of Water
- Parking Fees
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- All Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Kaudulla National Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick you up from any hotel in Colombo or Negombo
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162059P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sigirya Pidurangala & Kaudulla Sri Lanka “The Golden Voyage”?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sigirya Pidurangala & Kaudulla Sri Lanka “The Golden Voyage” on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sigirya Pidurangala & Kaudulla Sri Lanka “The Golden Voyage”?
- Sigirya Pidurangala & Kaudulla Sri Lanka “The Golden Voyage” price starts from $143.00. Discover and book Sigirya Pidurangala & Kaudulla Sri Lanka “The Golden Voyage” on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sigirya Pidurangala & Kaudulla Sri Lanka “The Golden Voyage” cancellation policy?
- Sigirya Pidurangala & Kaudulla Sri Lanka “The Golden Voyage” cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sigirya Pidurangala & Kaudulla Sri Lanka “The Golden Voyage” on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sigirya Pidurangala & Kaudulla Sri Lanka “The Golden Voyage”?
- Sigirya Pidurangala & Kaudulla Sri Lanka “The Golden Voyage” is hosted by Belkin Tales Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Belkin Tales Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sigirya Pidurangala & Kaudulla Sri Lanka “The Golden Voyage” on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162059P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pidurangala RockStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Sigiriya The Ancient Rock FortressStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Kaudulla National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Belkin Tales Holidays
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Joined in June 2019
#136 of 770 Transportation in Colombo
- suzannedI6874CA00Highly recommended tour serviceWe wanted to split up the usual day trip into 2 days and ad some other activities. Namal gave me a clear trip and cost break down in advance and arranged everything. He was great company and ensured we had everything we needed. All the site are amazing and worth the visit. I highly recommend!
- reese6740400Great TripThe sites are amazing and well worth the trip. Even it's a long day our driver Rukshan made it so comfortable. I think this tour worth it. I'd recommend this tour to anybody.
- samcurrie00Rukshan was a starThe day started early and Rukshan collected us at 5am. Due to a downpour it took us a little longer to get to where we were going owing to road closures but we were kept informed throughout and knew exactly where we were. Stopped off for a decent breakfast and then on to the tour actual. It would be easy to harp on about how amazing the sights were and you could read that anywhere. The difference came from Rukshan who was incredibly accommodating throughout, explained everything, stopped whenever we asked, pulled over to see animals etc. We were behind schedule but felt at all times that the only thing important to Rukshan was our experience. When we were driving back around 11pm he was determined to find us somewhere to eat. Even with him working the next day he looked after us. I'd recommend it based on this alone. Superb. Thanks, gents
- 733wendyn00Things are not as they seemThe actual sites are amazing and well worth the trip. VERY long day so be prepared, left at 5:30am and returned at 9pm. I rated it lower because of the company. The driver was wonderful. However, the trip costs $160 but does not include entrance fees (an additional $65) or a tour guide (an extra $60). You should also dress appropriately because it is hot and humid. Sigiryia is 1200+ steps one way so shoes, hat and water are a must! Temple cave is another 300 steps one way up. Great trip but not impressed with company at all.
- jignavpatel201600Wonderful tour but long dayVery long day but if you’re limited on time then this is a good way to pack in a lot of sites and info. But you will be very exhausted! Wear very comfy, ankle-support shoes. We did sigiriya which was not too busy in the morning. This was good if you’re slower climbers like we were. It was nice to stop along the way to take photos. The scenes are amazing. Polonuwara is really beautiful. Ancient ruins and untouched, preserved temples and monuments. Not sure if this tour included a tour guide but if so, he wasn’t very informative. Really nice but just said basic stuff and didn’t really explain much about the sites. We used the information brochure given to us for most of it. It is huge with many sites and you could easily spend a whole day just here. Dambulla cave temple was definitely my favorite. A must see. Would recommend saving this for last as e sunset views were just gorgeous. It’s a little bit of a climb but not too bad. The driving pretty erratic but I guess that is the way of life on single lane roads in Sri Lanka. The tour includes water but all else is excluded so ask in advance about amount of cash needed for entrance fees. The breakfast spot was not good. Would highly recommend changing to a different place with more varied options and authentic Sri Lankan bfast items and staff without an attitude. Lunch was good, varied options as it was a buffet and cheap (700 Sri Lankan rupees for 2 of us). We started at 5:30am and arrived back to our Colombo hotel at 10pm. Just to give you an idea of the day. Overall, we would do this tour again due to our time restraint. If we had more days in Sri Lanka, we would have done 2 day excursions and broken this all up.
- A3645EBbobd00Beauty beyond wordsQuite adventurous tour, spiced up by heavy rain at times. Very good job by the tour guide, experienced and keeps the right pace. The tour is demanding but it is well worth while. Well off the beaten track. It is very hard to summarize the beauty of the whole journey...luxuriously green paddy fields, quaint villages, Buddhist monasteries, tropical plantations all over the steep hills, plenty of wild life, such as deer and colorful exotic birds, as one moves up...then comes the pristine rain forest of Knuckles, crisscrossed by water falls. This journey is not for the heart fainted though. Unlike other touristy sites i did not come across hoards of tourists...maybe a handful of hikers ...which was awesome.
- IFH7600Great tour for a weekWe have visited Sri Lanka with two families. It was a full week tour we made more than 1200 km Visited more than five different places across Sri Lanka. Tour was brilliantly organized by Belkin Tales and we had 2 great tour guides, Brian and Samir guided us along the entire trip. Definitely a great vacation and a highly recommend the tour by Namal & Belkin Tales. Thanks to all... 😀
- MabelF11300Memorable moments of my wonderful time in Sri LankaIt was my 1st visit to Sri Lanka as organised by this esteem co. lead by Mr Namal our tour guide. We are blessed to engage them esp our tour guide who are very professional throughout the journey. What was best,was that my sister gave me a surprise birthday celebration assisted by the staff on a train. Will be going for another trip to cover other destination. Kudos! Mr Namal and team God bless and Big Thank you....
- 131santhanamg00Amazing tour of Central and South Sri LankaThis was our first visit to the beautiful island country and I wanted to cover as many places in 5 days. Namal gave us a fantastic itinerary that covered Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Ella, Udawalanga, Galle, Ambalangoda and Colombo in such a short period of time. And our tour guide Indunil made it a relaxing and enjoyable experience. An amazing country with amazing people and Belkin made it a memorable experience. Thank you Namal and Indunil!
- edwinpL4865RP00Wonderful fuss-free tour to beautiful sightsWe had Mr Nala for our guide. Such a knowledgeable, sincere man. Always with a big smile for us and everyone else he met enroute. He was very considerate (kept the car quiet in the morning ride so we could catch up on sleep) and changed plans to accommodate us when we got tired. The car felt new and clean and the aircon was blessedly cold. The sights were all beautiful, but note that by regulation, Mr nala can't act as a guide there. You have to get a dedicated guide at each UNESCO site if u want one.
- zubiyas202000First holiday with my husband !!Well it was one of the best holiday of mine, firstly it was my honeymoon, my first holiday with him !! Namal n INDUNEEL made it very special for us, they arranged the best rooms with beautiful ambience.. N yes the country is truly a bliss !! Warmest people, lovely food and the best of all we’re NAMAL, and his entire team !! It was worth the time !! Loved it entirely.. Thanks again BELKIN TALES for the best service .. Will always recommend u and your team 💕💕💕
- Krupa R00Great experience. A must visit.Place is very clean and well maintained. While I was hesitant at the start because of the height, enjoyed the visit. The top view is breathtaking.
- marink98900Wasting of money and timeWas there on 5 December . The trip cost 7000 slr . Wake up early in the morning 5:30 then go to the boat and wait hour and half to go in the see . I have be there barefoot and can u imagine what is on the floor . Full with China tourist which get sick for the sea and trow up all the time- awful. All trip is two hour and very small chance for see the whale even for few seconds . No time for photo even .
- rk663300Before get into the car confirm. They itinerary what is included in your package.They try to cheat by not providing a guide. They asked me to pay for it. And I did pay for it thinking they would pay back to me. This happens At first location. After visiting first location I confronted him and asked him, a local guide is already included in the package. Then diver makes some calls and apologizes for his mistake. And promises to do it properly. And the rest of the journey was ok. But they did not deliver what they promised. Bottom line it was not good. I never got the refund. And viator was also not good at their job. Upon receiving the complaint. They they said that typical apology. We are sorry thank you for your patience.
- yazcan500Fully packed, incredible day trip- great price/value - friendly driver - knowledgeable tour guides - cover lots of important historic sides of Sri Lanka TIPS: - advice customer it will be a LONG day from Colombo (about 4 hour drive each way) - the whole tour will be approximately 15-16 hours, ONLY IF YOU ARE FIT AND ABLE TO WALK IN DECENT SPEED, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO THIS WHOLE TOUR IN 1 DAY - you need cover ups for legs/arms for the temples - maybe offer a tour with one less stop, to make it suitable for all people without rushing Thank you for my wonderful day!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
It was a great tour. I even received homemade food for breakfast which tasted really great! I can only recommend it to everyone because I was really cared for and I got see such beautiful places including a natural with many elephants but very few vehicles. The guides were also really friendly and taught me a lot about Sri Lanka.
Written March 14, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Sigirya Pidurangala & Kaudulla Sri Lanka “The Golden Voyage” provided by Belkin Tales Holidays
Product Overview: Sigirya Pidurangala & Kaudulla Sri Lanka “The Golden Voyage”
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos