Yala National Park Jeep Safari
By DenithRu Holidays
Touch base with some of your favorite animals; watch Leopards feed, laze and play in the open, and if you’re lucky you’ll see plenty of them as Yala is known to have the highest density of Leopards in the world. Listen to the elephants trumpet, monkeys chatter, sloth bear grunts and the melodious bird song from the verdant woods. Watch out! There’s plenty more to stop you on your tracks and let your heart pound faster. A total of 32 species of mammals have been recorded. The threatened species are sloth bear (Melursus ursinus), Leopard (Panthera pardus) kotiya, elephant (Elephas maximus), water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis), Wild boar (Sus scrofa), spotted deer (Axis axis ceylonessis), sambar (Cervus unicolor) and golden jackal (Canis aureus). As the area was formerly a farming region, there is plenty of open grassland which makes spotting elephants easy. There is also a plantation of teak beyond the southern boundary, below the dam, which was planted before the declaration of the park.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per group (up to 2)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Return Transfer from Colombo Hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit Kataragama Sacred Land
- National Park Jeep Fee USD50
- Blow Hole USD10 perperson
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pickup from all Hotels in Colombo City Area Pickup time : 0300 hrs Distance of Travel perway : 5 - 6 hrs Coach is available by selecting the option Mini Coach 11-16pax/Large Bus 17-25pax/Large Bus 26-40pax. Enquiry:
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 141076P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Yala National Park Jeep Safari
What you can expect during your visit
- Kindly bring along personal hand sanitizer
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Yala National Park Jeep Safari?
- Yala National Park Jeep Safari price starts from $230.00. Discover and book Yala National Park Jeep Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the Yala National Park Jeep Safari cancellation policy?
- Yala National Park Jeep Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Yala National Park Jeep Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Yala National Park Jeep Safari?
- Yala National Park Jeep Safari is hosted by DenithRu Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact DenithRu Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Yala National Park Jeep Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 141076P6
Reserve your spot