Adventures of the Last Kingdom of Sri Lanka
By Kingfisher Tours Sri Lanka
Embark on your journey around Colombo by discovering the most beautiful sights of Sri Lanka, you will learn about the Last Kingdom of Sri Lanka, Kandy. You will be met at Colombo Port by a Kingfisher representative ready to commence your tour. Start your experience at the Botanical Gardens which is known for its immense collection of orchids, so be sure to check your camera is charged as you don't want to miss out on these amazing photo opportunities. You will also get the chance to see a traditional cultural show in Kandy, here you will be able to learn the culture behind Kandy.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Personal Exepenses
- Wheelchair Access: Unfortunately some of the sites are not accessible to wheelchairs or can be extremely challenging.
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- All Hotels Colombo Cruise Port
- Colombo Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104893P43
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Adventures of the Last Kingdom of Sri Lanka?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Adventures of the Last Kingdom of Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor
- How much is Adventures of the Last Kingdom of Sri Lanka?
- Adventures of the Last Kingdom of Sri Lanka price starts from $106.67. Discover and book Adventures of the Last Kingdom of Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor
- What is the Adventures of the Last Kingdom of Sri Lanka cancellation policy?
- Adventures of the Last Kingdom of Sri Lanka cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Adventures of the Last Kingdom of Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Adventures of the Last Kingdom of Sri Lanka?
- Adventures of the Last Kingdom of Sri Lanka is hosted by Kingfisher Tours Sri Lanka. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kingfisher Tours Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Adventures of the Last Kingdom of Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104893P43
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Royal Botanical GardensStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Temple of the Sacred Tooth RelicStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byKandy Lake
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Uncomplicated and recommendable round trip
After making the booking via Viator, the following communication was handled via via WhatsApp. My questions were an…
Amazing tour i had in my life..
We a family of 4 visited Sri Lanka for our family Getaway and choosed this company for a day trip as my wife badly …
Solid Car Service
I was appreciative of the opportunity to visit Sigiriya. The service was as described, but I wish I had paid more …
8th Wonder Indeed
A beautiful landmark worth the 3.5 hour journey in each direction. Easy to fill up the day with other activities if…
Memorable Experience In Paradise
What a fantastic tour by Kingfisher Tours with the expert knowledge of our guide Mohammed and his driving skills we…
Such a wonderful company kingfisher Tour’s Sri Lanka 🇱🇰
From the day started with Bandaranaike airport to Colombo after that sigiriya,dambulla,kandy,mullaitheevu,jaffna,th…
A Tour For Lifetime
Fantastic and reliable service from Kingfisher Tours since our first day to the last, We were greeted with flowers …
A Memorable Experience
What a wonderful tour and staffs. Kingfisher Tours went beyond our expectations on our visit to this beautiful coun…
I cannot recommend this company more than this since my day 1 they never failed to suprise me with all their servic…
We cannot rate this company more than this! A fantastic tour by Kingfisher Tours to explore and get the best sights…
Last minute excursion
Fantastic service by kingfisher tours Sri Lanka, we booked this trip at the last moment and we got in touch with th…
Very co operative tour guide. Very helpful. I feel really safe and enjoyed a lot. They even helped me not only rela…
A Good Memorable Experience Withing 4 Days
If i get a chance to rate this companh more than 5 star i will not hestitate to rate them but to let other traveler…
Fantastic Day Tour
Nice car and comfortable drive. Our driver is very knowledgeable and fun person we really enjoyed using this compan…
Amazing Country ! Wonderful People
Me and my family with teenagers and kids went on a round tour with this company and Kingfisher went beyond our expe…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The tour operated by Kingfisher Tours Sri Lanka was very well organized. We met the tour guide and his driver at the port of Colombo. The trip includes a visit of a spice garden with the opportunities of purchases herbes and medicine items and the Elephant Orphanage, where we had a typical Sri Lanka Lunch. The highlight, specially for our kinds, was the Elephant Acitivity with the possibility of riding, touching, feeding and washing the elephant. A great memory. The driving time to Pinnawala was 2.5 hours each way. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Written February 15, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Sir, Thank you so much for your valuaeble review and time taken , We Kingfisher Team are very proud to host you and we are more than happy that you enjoyed your stay with us Hope to see you soon again in this beautiful Paradise Best Regards + Big Respect
Written February 15, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.