Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Safety Equipments
- Wind Surfing Lessons
- Departure details
- Gangabada Road, Gangabada Rd, Sri Lanka
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 125344P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Wind Surfing in Bentota?
- Wind Surfing in Bentota price starts from $100.00. Discover and book Wind Surfing in Bentota on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wind Surfing in Bentota cancellation policy?
- Wind Surfing in Bentota cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wind Surfing in Bentota on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wind Surfing in Bentota?
- Wind Surfing in Bentota is hosted by ZRI Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ZRI Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wind Surfing in Bentota on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Wind Surfing in Bentota?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Wind Surfing in Bentota on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 125344P18
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Joined in February 2019
#8 of 290 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Colombo
- liyana3000Scuba diving team was so amazing.mr.vidu try his best for us to explore tea factory before drop us to hotelIt's was amazing experience.the ZRI team including the driver Mr.vidu was helpful.Me and my husband was feeling so happy with the service that ZRI team provides to us
- F2046ZAkevinf00Adrenaline filled canyoning and rafting experienceIt was incredible. I got picked up in the morning from kandy and the driver took me to kitulgala which took about 2 hrs. We rafted through some big and small rapids and it was a lot of fun. Then we parked the boat and trekked about 15 minutes into the jungle up to a canyon, then slid down the natural water slides carved into the rock. It was really nerve racking but the adrenaline was incredible. We also did a few 10-15 jumps into the pools of water between waterfalls. I always asked the guides to go first to make sure it was safe and they did. It was my first canyoning experience and it was awesome. I'm definitely going to go again. The rocks cam be slippery but the guides always made sure to let me know when to be extra careful. After canyoning, we rafted for about 10 more minutes to the zip line, and I rode it down into the water. Afterwards I ate and the driver took me to the airport to catch my flight. I definitely want to do it again next time I come back!
- msalehpatel00Amazing experience. Should do once in life time. Perfect take off to landing. Very professional done. The placeWas superb . Perfect selection with the sea view, mountain and lake right from the top. One more bucket list done👍
- Mr Happy T00Kithulgala Water RaftingThis rafting is much more exciting than domestic rafting. The scenery on both sides of the Straits is superb, the river is also very wide, the gap is very large, and it is very exciting.
- A3284PGnikkih00Climbing / zip lining / rappellingWe had booked rafting but had to change plans due to an ear infection. They kindly offered us any other activities they had available so we did climbing/zip lining and rappelling . It was well organized, and lots of fun. There is a bar there so you can get a drink/ lunch / dinner
- robertonueri00Great experience!Super experience, even in low season. We have seen whales despite rough sea. But they were not as many as in the high season, which is why we have voluntarily waived snorkeling. Thanks for the super effort!
- alanlZ8142YO00Would 100% recommendI had a great experience. The staff was very competent and did everything they could. I think the prices are very high but, after trying 3 different companies, I would definitely go again with this one if I return to Sri Lanka.
- fromzainab00Safe yet adventurous and beautifulWe booked the full package which was inclusive of the tents, all necessary equipment, the guide, lunch, dinner, and breakfast. We only took stuff like tissues, insect repellent sprays, clothes, shoes, etc. Basically, was very convenient and let us keep our backpacks light. All three meals were incredible. We had a BBQ and bonfire as well. We requested for some fireworks and marshmallows which made the bonfire experience so much more special. The tents were comfortable. There is a toilet. There is water and light. No electricity. The views are insane! Catch the sunset and the sunrise if you can. There is a hike through the plantation to the camping ground which is around 20-40 mins. Our guide, Mr T, was helpful and kind. He made us feel safe and comfortable. He helped us get the marshmallows, fireworks, charge our power banks, etc on request. The host's family members were welcoming. The cost is definitely worth it. Tips: Pack light Go with a group Hike to the river Better for friends (we went with 4 kids and 2 older adults, it was manageable anyway)
- devminiivanyaj00Family fun time at pearl bay! Recommend and reassured to any family looking for a fun day out! One of a kind experience!ZRI is an excellent team for a broad range of adventure based leisure activities. I had the most excellent time at pearl bay Bandaragama with my family not to mention enjoy all the fun activities at the discounted rates. There swift approach at the park and flexibility when we had to shift between a couple of days we wanted to visit the adventure park is not only remarkable but something we all seriously appreciated. Looking forward to trying great many new adventures over the years with ZRI. I’d recommend it to anyone! Much thanks to ZRI team and also the team at pearl bay who made sure we made the most of our time.. it was an unforgettable day!
- pumudikaa00Water Skiing in BentotaWe really liked enjoyed the time doing Jet Skii, Water Sking and Sofa boat at Bentota. It was safe for anyone and the guides were really fun and did an amazing job. Would join again soon.
- 795rayanas00unforgetable experiancewe had an unforgettable experience! we managed to spot more then 30 pilot whales and swam with them. the team were great and extremely accommodating to our needs. i would definitely recommend them !
- 231lakshithap00Port City KayakingThis was the second time I've been there. I was happy to just paddle around. However, with the instructor I was able to paddle out to the open sea for the first time and it was really exciting. Love watching the sunset while kayaking.
- bonitamollema00Great adventure at Kitulgala!Great adventure! We started with a little hike and then continued sliding and jumping some waterfalls. It was a fantastic way of being in nature with a lot of fun! After that we got to rafting. The guides showed and teached us everyting we needed to know, so we got a great experience. Definitly worth the visit!
- syp0000100Amazing time swimming with a whale in MirissaAmazing once in a lifetime experience!!! The guides were knowledgeable about where to spot the whale and guided us through the experience. Highly recommend!
- MaleesaC00Great experience!We had an excellent experience while snorkelling! We saw around 5 turtles and many fish as well. The instructors were very friendly and helpful and guided us well!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2019 • Friends
It was awesome, we really enjoyed the trip. Services were great .we are looking forward to go again.
Written October 14, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you for your lovely review. We would be thrilled to have you guys with us again!
Written October 17, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Wind Surfing in Bentota provided by ZRI Adventures
Product Overview: Wind Surfing in Bentota
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos