Sri Lanka has several natural tourists attractions that exude the beauty and culture of the nation. Udawalawe hold some of the best of these natural attractions. On this private day tour, you would get to visit major attractions in Udawalawe: Udawalawe National Park and Udawalawe Dam. Udawalawe National Park with wildlife preserved in natural and sustainable ways; Udawalawe Dam where you would experience the beauty of nature. Here's the basic itinerary for the Udawalawe jeep safari from Colombo. Do note that this itinerary is flexible and can be modified as per your request. - Hotel pickup and drop-off from Colombo with a comfortable air-conditioned car - Services of an English-speaking driver - Bottled water for constant hydration - Opened 4wd safari jeep transport within the national park - Dedicated experienced guide for you and your party
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Japanese, English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Service of a chauffeur guide.
- Bottled water
- Lunch or any other meals and drinks (available to purchase)
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips(for Guides,Drivers, Porters & waiters),telephone calls etc.
- Entrance fees of Udawalawe National Park (You have to buy from LKR)
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Any of the hotel in Colombo, Mount Lavinia, Wattala, Katunayake, Negombo, Kadwatha, Gampaha
- Colombo, Sri Lanka We pick up all travelers in any of the hotel or any place in Colombo Area
- Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka We pick up all travelers in any of the hotel or any place in Mount Lavinia Area
- Negombo, Sri Lanka We pick up all travelers in any of the hotel or any place in Katunayake and Negombo Area
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69141P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel Pick-up location
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day tour to Udawalawe from Colombo?
- Day tour to Udawalawe from Colombo price starts from $150.00. Discover and book Day tour to Udawalawe from Colombo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day tour to Udawalawe from Colombo cancellation policy?
- Day tour to Udawalawe from Colombo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day tour to Udawalawe from Colombo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day tour to Udawalawe from Colombo?
- Day tour to Udawalawe from Colombo is hosted by Ok Lanka Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ok Lanka Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day tour to Udawalawe from Colombo on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Day tour to Udawalawe from Colombo?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 15h. Discover and book Day tour to Udawalawe from Colombo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69141P14
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 3 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Udawalawe National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Udawalawe DamStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Ok Lanka Travels
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Joined in September 2017
- John E00Galle Fort from ColomboA really pleasurable and informative tour with a knowledgeable good english speaking guide. During the time we visited - end of October 2019 - it was during rainy season but this in no way spoilt the trip. The journey to Galle was broken by a visit to the Turtle hatchery and conservation centre and it was heartening to see what was being done to preserve these endangered creatures. The Fort itself was very interesting and remarkably well preserved/restored with a fine selection of shops and restaurants within the walls.
- Rohanagrawal280900Sigriya and Dambulla day tripThe trip was customized as per my requirements. Early pickup from airport and drop off to the airport late at night. We had transit from Sri Lanka and wanted to make the most of the one day trip in the island country. Best service offered. The driver Mr Rasika is very efficient and knew the sightseeing and locations well. We had requested for cheap and budget place for lunch and we were taken to restaurant as per our requirement. Rates of OK Lanka tours are very budget friendly with proper care taken on. Highly recommended. We did this tour on 1st March 2019 on our onward journey from India to Seychelles transiting at Sri Lanka
- 305prems00Botanic Garden is great and stay at Theva (Kandy) for best experiencePinnawala is good experience. It can be more fun if they can guide the visitors as not everyone comes with a guide. Botanic Garden is amazing and appreciate the management of the place. Buggy driver had great knowledge about the place and it was good experience to use the buggy. Buggy driver had a different approach (extra polite) to visitors from Western countries and he could have been more polite to visitors from SAARC countries.
- SimBous00Kandy and PinnawalaWe booked the tour throughout Viator, the overview description and “What To Expect” were accurate. Our guide Mr. Rasika was present on time; he was an excellent driver, calm, so informative and very friendly. Even the day was full, but we were very comfortable and the tour was very interesting. We highly recommend this tour, thank you Rasika, Ok Lanka Travels and Viator.
- pixer8000Kandy day tripbooked this tour at the last min and did not regret one bit. our guide Kumar arrived on time at our Colombo hotel....was very friendly and informative and at the same time very professional. felt comfortable with his driving throughout (am very particular about this as i tend to get car sick with bad driving) he was patient throughout and very willing to make pit stops so we could stretch our legs after sitting in the car too long. would mostly definitely recommend Kumar to anyone.
- MJLewis196500Kandy and Elephants!We booked a day tour from Colombo to Kandy and the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage with OK Lanka Travels via Viator. Our driver Mr. Tissa arrived at our hotel early, which was very appreciated. Although the drive was another 4 or so hours long, Tissa kept us interested with Colombo insight and info about the area along the way to our first stop in Pinnawala. The Relic of the Tooth Temple in Kandy was amazing. We were handed off to our Temple Guide who was very knowledgeable about the Temple and it's very long history. Although we skipped the markets and wood carving and silk shop, we very much enjoyed the tour. Tissa was very patient, and expertly navigated the crazy roads of traffic. The car was comfortable, clean and we had enough water to keep us hydrated. I totally recommend OK Lanka tours, no matter the length.
- travel2905211200Wonderful tour with great service!I booked this tour on Viator, and thought it would be a great idea to see outside of Colombo city. Our driver Sanjeewa came to our hotel in Colombo, was very prompt with timing, picked us up and took myself with two of my travel companions to Pinnawala. We asked him to stop along the way to fruit stalls and for chai, and he had no issues with that :) Pinnawala was amazing, we saw how they bathe, feed and give milk to the elephants (no elephants were harmed during this visit). We then went to a spice garden, where we were introduced to herbal remedies and medication. From this garden we went to a tea factory called Store Field Tea Factory in Gampola, the guy at the tea factory showed as all around the factory and how tea is produced, the most amazing part, was when he allowed us to try all different teas (he didn't pressure us into buying tea, which was really lovely, he just wanted us to enjoy the experience and left us alone when we wanted to be alone). After this, we went to Kandy, we got to experience the local highlights and walk around the city which was beautiful (there is a temple here, so make sure you wear long clothes, no arms etc showing). After this we headed to Colombo. Make sure that you account a full day, we were longer than 12 hours because traffic on the way back was pretty heavy, I don't think we returned until 8.30pm. **As a note, Sanjeewa, the driver, does stay outside whilst you're on the tour, so you can enjoy without a time limit. We really enjoyed having him as a driver. The next day we asked him to take us to Sigiriya rock (in one day and back) - and OK Lanka travels arranged this for us, designed a tour for us and we paid the driver directly.
- unuwarapaksha00Trip to knucklesYour organising is great. We love your service providing for our children and my family. I personally thank you for everything you have done for us. Best wishes for your future tours.
- carolschramm00Ok Lanka - Sri LankaOk Lanka Travel Agency experience was wonderful! Everything was very good during the tour from Colombo to Kandy and in Colombo city. The guide Mr. Kuma is very nice and educated! I recomend this Travel Agency to everybody that will visit Sri Lanka.
- Par P00Great serviceWe have selected Ok Lanka Travels to organize our full day safari in Wilpathu national park. Excellent, very responsive and kind reservation stuff. Friendly and careful drivrers. 1. How was the tour? We liked the tour a lot since this park is one of the less crowded ones and one can enjoy some moments and animals wthout being disturbed 2. How was the driver? Both drivers were very kind and nice. Even the guy that picked us up from Dambulla was not very well dressed for the cold morning temperatures but was sitting with us on the top of the jeep so that we do not miss any animal 3.How was vehicle condition? Both were perfect 4.How is communication with reservation staff? As mentioned by the phone we were extremely satisfied with you! You responded extremely quickly over the phone and email and provided us the info we need. Great job!
- Shuichi 奈00Trip to srilankaMy first time visit to srilanka was really wonderful.i visited srilanka this September.i am writing this review to motivate ok lanka travel .It was really amazing.every body were very kind.Especially ok lanka travel did a great job.they were really smart.they handled the tour very well.They listened to my all requests and made me happy always.i have travelled to many destinations but I feel that this was the best country I have visited...sceneries are very beautiful and foods are very delicious...actually I came to srilanka with lot frustrations but ok lanka travels staff (guide & driver)made me comfortable everytime...they helped me each an every occasion .colombo ,kandy,sigiriya were few places where I could visited....I still can not believe how this world has hidden a mystery from the other part of the world.every applauds goes to ok lanka travel to introduce us so much of hidden mystery to us...thank you very much..I love you srilanka..I will come back again....thank you
Buy it with
Day tour to Udawalawe from Colombo provided by Ok Lanka Travels
Product Overview: Day tour to Udawalawe from Colombo
Number of Photos