Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Lifetime opportunity to be emerged in the nature and culture of real Sri Lanka within a day. Would you like to experience climbing a gigantic lion while you are holidaying in Sri Lanka? A MUST DO trip in the beautiful country. How about going around the beautiful Hiriwadunna Village located in Habarana on a bullock cart alongside paddy fields where you will enjoy an authentic Sri Lankan lunch in a traditional Sri Lankan mud house? This is once in a lifetime experience that you will never want to miss!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sigiriya The Ancient Rock FortressStop: 6 hours - Admission excludedPick up from your hotel at 5.00 am and drive to Sigiriya En route stop at Dambulla Cave Temples. The most impressive cave temple in Sri Lanka Next go for a village tour in beautiful Hiriwadunna Village. You can experience travelling on a bullock cart, a walk in the paddy fields and a boat ride to get to the village. Have a delicious authentic Sri Lankan lunch cooked in a village home After lunch climb the enormous Sigiriya Rock Fortress to see the sunset In the evening drive back to Colombo and drop you at your hotel End of the Day Tour! Duration – approximately 4.5 hours journey each wayRead more
- Air-conditioned Private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- An English speaking Chauffeur
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Breakfast,Lunch and other meals & beverages
- Tips & expenses of personal nature
- Video camera permits
- Entrance fees for all the given activities
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Mr. Chakana, our driver during our four days visit to Sri Lanka was Fantastic!! He took us all around and we saw so many amazing sites. He gave us directions and suggestions throughtout our journey. He was so patient, flexible, and very polite. We feel Chakana was above and…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Darshana J, Owner at Day Tour to Sigiriya
Responded Dec 1, 2019
Dear Mr. Ichraf, Greetings from SL Wide Tours! We highly appreciate your wonderful review about us, and it is great to know that you had an amazing experience with your tour leader Mr. Chanaka. Thank you so much for choosing SL Wide Tours as your tour operator in Sri Lanka and as well as for mentioning Seuwandi in your comment. Thanks a lot for recommending us! We are so lucky to have served you in our little island. Do come and visit us again. We are looking forward to providing you an even better service next time. With best regards Darshana
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Sri Lanka Wide Tours
Sri Lanka tour highly recommended
I found Sri Lanka Wide tours online and was immediately impressed by the initial response to my enquiry. I booked o…
Our driver Dinesh was always on time, the car is clean and he was really helpful in the places we wanted to visit. …
We chose Sri Lanka Wide Tours as our tour guides for our recent trip to Sri Lanka. From our initial query to the la…
A great day trip to Galle
I booked the tour though Viator because they usually find the best tours. This was no exception. My driver/tour gui…
We are so grateful that we decided to take the services from Sri Lanka Wide Tours. We booked quite late, but Ms. Ma…
Happy to recommend
I wanted to book my hotels myself but required a driver for three days to tour around the famous sites in the cultu…
Thank you for helping us to plan our recent trip which was all done very last minute with minimum fuss. Ravi our …
Amazing time in Sri Lanka, well taken care of by Dinesh
My husband and I got the recommendation to use Sri Lanka Wide Tours, and more specifically - Dinesh - as our guide …
Disappointed from being overcharged at safaris
I traveled with this company for about 2 weeks. Driver was good and knew the roads. I would say they were more of a…
Great decision !
We travelled during our baby moon and had used their intercity car service. It was a geat relief for us to have Cha…
We traveled with this company for two weeks. Everything was perfect. Our driver, Denish, was excelent. Spoke good e…
A wonderful 7-day tour
In the beginning of planing to travel in Sri Lanka, I had decided to choose a tour agency to solve my transportatio…
We booked with Sri Lanka Wide Tours on the recommendation of family members who had used their services some years …
We did 3-day tour and it was lovely. The car was super comfy and our driver, Mr Chathu, was very helpful, always on…
We had a good times at Sri lanka, our driver/tour guide Umanga doing a great jobs. Even short time of stayed, we vi…
- Duration: 13–15 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 107 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Tour to Sigiriya
What time does Day Tour to Sigiriya start?
Day Tour to Sigiriya will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Day Tour to Sigiriya on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Day Tour to Sigiriya?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Tour to Sigiriya on Tripadvisor
How much is Day Tour to Sigiriya?
Day Tour to Sigiriya price starts from $69.34. Discover and book Day Tour to Sigiriya on Tripadvisor
What is the Day Tour to Sigiriya cancellation policy?
Day Tour to Sigiriya cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Tour to Sigiriya on Tripadvisor