Pre-book this private arrival transfer from Bandaranaike International Airport to your Weligama hotels to begin your vacation in Sri Lanka on the right foot. When you arrive at the airport, your professional driver meets you and takes you directly to your hotel. Relax in your private, air-conditioned vehicle and arrive at your hotel safely and efficiently.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, German, English
What's not included
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- English speaking driver
- Air-condition car or van
- Airport paging services
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Weligama, Sri Lanka
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63959P236
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Transfer in-between 2300hrs to 0600hrs will be additional surcharge of 50% from original rate need to pay directly to driver upon arrival.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Airport(CMB) To Weligama Hotels Transfers (Arrival)?
- Airport(CMB) To Weligama Hotels Transfers (Arrival) price starts from $91.00. Discover and book Airport(CMB) To Weligama Hotels Transfers (Arrival) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Airport(CMB) To Weligama Hotels Transfers (Arrival) cancellation policy?
- Airport(CMB) To Weligama Hotels Transfers (Arrival) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Airport(CMB) To Weligama Hotels Transfers (Arrival) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Airport(CMB) To Weligama Hotels Transfers (Arrival)?
- Airport(CMB) To Weligama Hotels Transfers (Arrival) is hosted by Asni Tours Sri Lanka. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Tours Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Airport(CMB) To Weligama Hotels Transfers (Arrival) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Airport(CMB) To Weligama Hotels Transfers (Arrival)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Airport(CMB) To Weligama Hotels Transfers (Arrival) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63959P236
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Asni Tours Sri Lanka
Wattala, Sri Lanka
Joined in January 2018
- chryshp00Relaxed enjoyable lunch with familyHad lunch at Golden Dragon restaurant at Taj Samudra Colombo. The food was delicious and service was excellent. The dishes recommended by the staff was amazing specially the black pepper beef curry. Special mention of Kasun Lasantha and Vijith who saw that we enjoyed the food and were very attentive. We enjoyed the food very much.
- AshleyL157800Love love loveThe best ! My husband is Sri Lankan so we visit this beautiful country at least once year. We have tried many of the hotels in Colombo and around Sri Lanka and the Taj is one of our favorites. This stay we stayed in Shang Ri La as well and while it is lovely and wonderful, Taj is our favorite.
- njkg00Fantastic hikeIt is one of the top places to go for a hike,This is categorize as holy place among buddhists.Must place to vist in Sri Lanka of course if you are fit enough to do so
- khanghuynh19300one day private tour to Sigiriya and KandyI founded the OTN world from the tripadvisor, i contacted Deva via whatsapp.We did not have much time to explore Sri Lanka, so Deva helped us organize the one day private tour Dambulla& Sigiriya and buddha tooth temple for us.The transportation vehicle was above expectations. our driver's Adam is very patient and friendly.our trip lasted from 5am-11pm. this trip is full of amazing things that we always remember.many thanks to Deva, OTN world and MR.Adam.
- StevenThomas67600Historical trip to Sri LankaMy friend is very fond of history. On her birthday I decided to gift her visit to the temples of Sri Lanka. So I contacted to OTN World Company. They planned our tour to Sri Lanka and confirmed our tickets. Driver Janith came to receive us and made our visit Tooth Temple, Kelaniya Raja Maha Viharaya, Gangaramaya. Besides, our stay at different hotels was also so good. We enjoyed a lot the service of OTN World Company.
- AxelLee6700Family TripWe (my family and I) had a visit to Sri Lanka! Directly from the earliest starting point, we had extraordinary correspondence with our driver Kumara (OTN World Company). He constructed us an unusual agenda that depended on our interests and things we needed to do. We had the option to visit three distinct urban areas while we were there. With two of the urban areas, we needed to fly locally, and our trip specialist set up the flights for us, so we didn't need to stress or worry over it. Kumara was even adaptable when our plane got postponed an entire day in the states. He had the option to move our arrangements around, so we didn't need to pass up anything. Much thanks to you so much OTN World Company and Kumara!
- ZackTaylor6600Quest The Thirst Of LearningMy friend and i just returned from the most mystical week in Sri Lanka, and I can't express gratitude toward OTN World Company enough! This was totally THE most flawlessly arranged trek of any we'd at any point taken. I know for sure (from perusing internet based life posts of numerous other people who have been to Sri Lanka) that we saw more in our 6 days there, got familiar with its way of life, history, and got a lot all the more stunning pictures and saw progressively "mystery spots" than most by far of sightseers who visit the nation, and I couldn't be increasingly satisfied.
- Loganharrison00For Forests LoverSinharaja forest reserve is the best place ever to visit as my best friend, and I are mad about forests, and it’s beauty. I recently came back from Sri Lanka. I went with my best friend to visit especially Sinharaja forest reserve as I have mentioned above that we have same interests and we always remain in search to visit wildlife and curious to know new information about wildlife, forests, etc. We reserved our tour by OTN World Company. Driver Chanaka came to receive us. He was amiable in his manners. We stayed at Sinharaja Forest Edge, which was terrific too. I will never forget this visit and OTN World Company’s service, which was so good as well Chanaka who was so nice attendant.
- ThyairDelan00A Memorable Visit To Sri LankaUndoubtedly, It was an awe inspiring visit to Sri Lanka where I along with my wife and children had been residing for a week. We became exposed to different cultures over there which made us fell in love with them at first sight. It was also a quite informative and educational trip for my children as they had been studying about Sri Lanka in their books and then witnessing them with their own eyes made them feel out of the world. We admired each and every bit of Sri Lanka and will soon plan to pay back a visit to it. However, our tour guide Kumara did a great job as he relieved off our stress of travelling from our shoulders.
- rahulb0300For Elephant LoversThe park is great by nature. Sure, you never have the guarantee to see the animals, if you want to guarantee you should go to a zoo. Nevertheless, we were a little disappointed when we Spend First 30Min, because we could see almost no animals. Shortly a few buffalos at the beginning, After that we so plenty of Elephants it make Our safari Worth . All in all nice, but for the whole ride (about 4 hours each way and then 3 hours in the park) it was a bit too little for us. The driver was very helpful and nice
Buy it with
Airport(CMB) To Weligama Hotels Transfers (Arrival) provided by Asni Tours Sri Lanka
Product Overview: Airport(CMB) To Weligama Hotels Transfers (Arrival)
Number of Photos