Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Colombo City Center)
- English Speaking Driver
- Transport by air-conditioned car or van
- Seasonal Fruits
- King Coconut
- Food and drinks
- Entrances Fees
- Entry/Admission - Kosgoda
- Entry/Admission - Stilt Fishermen Sri Lanka
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63959P177
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate 8 hours, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- Deposit trash in designated receptacles
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Galle Day Trip With Stilt fishing Experience From Colombo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Galle Fort
- Galle Fort Lighthouse
- Dutch Reformed Church
- Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct
- Stilt Fishermen Sri Lanka
- How much is Galle Day Trip With Stilt fishing Experience From Colombo?
- Galle Day Trip With Stilt fishing Experience From Colombo price starts from $66.00. Discover and book Galle Day Trip With Stilt fishing Experience From Colombo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Galle Day Trip With Stilt fishing Experience From Colombo cancellation policy?
- Galle Day Trip With Stilt fishing Experience From Colombo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Galle Day Trip With Stilt fishing Experience From Colombo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Galle Day Trip With Stilt fishing Experience From Colombo?
- Galle Day Trip With Stilt fishing Experience From Colombo is hosted by Asni Tours Sri Lanka. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Tours Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Galle Day Trip With Stilt fishing Experience From Colombo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63959P177
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation ProjectStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Dutch Hospital Shopping PrecinctStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byDutch Reformed Church
- 3Galle Fort LighthouseStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Galle FortStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Stilt Fishermen Sri LankaStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Relaxed enjoyable lunch with family
Had lunch at Golden Dragon restaurant at Taj Samudra Colombo. The food was delicious and service was excellent. The…
Love love love
The best ! My husband is Sri Lankan so we visit this beautiful country at least once year. We have tried many of t…
one day private tour to Sigiriya and Kandy
I founded the OTN world from the tripadvisor, i contacted Deva via whatsapp.We did not have much time to explore Sr…
Historical trip to Sri Lanka
My friend is very fond of history. On her birthday I decided to gift her visit to the temples of Sri Lanka. So I co…
Quest The Thirst Of Learning
My friend and i just returned from the most mystical week in Sri Lanka, and I can't express gratitude toward OTN Wo…
09 Days College Trip To Sri Lanka
My college trip organized last summer to go to visit the beauty of Sri Lanka. We hired drivers of OTN World Company…
For Forests Lover
Sinharaja forest reserve is the best place ever to visit as my best friend, and I are mad about forests, and it’s b…
For Elephant Lovers
The park is great by nature. Sure, you never have the guarantee to see the animals, if you want to guarantee you sh…