Airport (CMB) To Arugam Bay Hotels Transfer (Arrival)
By Colombo Sightseeing
Exquisite Arugam Bay, a moon-formed twist of delicate sand, is home to a popular point break that numerous views as the best surf spot in the nation. It's a minor spot, with a populace of a couple of hundred, and everything is dabbed along a solitary street that parallels the coast. So as it were, the exemplification of the laid-back seashore scene that previously drew surfers and sun-searchers to Sri Lanka.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport paging services
- Private transportation
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P340
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Transfer in-between 2300hrs to 0600hrs will be additional surcharge of 50% from original rate need to pay directly to driver upon arrival.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Airport (CMB) To Arugam Bay Hotels Transfer (Arrival)
What you can expect during your visit
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Airport (CMB) To Arugam Bay Hotels Transfer (Arrival)?
- Airport (CMB) To Arugam Bay Hotels Transfer (Arrival) price starts from $160.00. Discover and book Airport (CMB) To Arugam Bay Hotels Transfer (Arrival) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Airport (CMB) To Arugam Bay Hotels Transfer (Arrival) cancellation policy?
- Airport (CMB) To Arugam Bay Hotels Transfer (Arrival) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Airport (CMB) To Arugam Bay Hotels Transfer (Arrival) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Airport (CMB) To Arugam Bay Hotels Transfer (Arrival)?
- Airport (CMB) To Arugam Bay Hotels Transfer (Arrival) is hosted by Colombo Sightseeing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Colombo Sightseeing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Airport (CMB) To Arugam Bay Hotels Transfer (Arrival) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P340
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Tour was rescheduled on the original time off 9:30 to 11:30. Our guide was kind but not very proactive; he didn’t e…
Don\t take this tour
Got this tour for 2 persons on 23/12/2021 , They are sheeting and taking us to another temple then Gangaramaya (Vih…
U would like to thank Bishan Janith (tourguide) for a nice and stress free day in Galle and on the jungle beach.
Amazing information trip
Super little day trip, we saw lots of monkeys up close as well as have a little fresh fruit picnic breakfast by a l…
Love to have the Driver Saman for lovely tour and arrangements , pickup time didn’t have expected can change last m…
This trip from Colombo to see Galle makes for a long day. I enjoyed the sea turtle conservancy where we stopped and…
Brilliant but rough for the elderly
I went from Negombo to the park privately. When the final turn off is found there is a very good restaurant and par…
Incredibly disorganised - although the National Park was lovely
The driver arrived on time - for the 4hour drive from Colombo to the Wilpattu National Park. The first issue, despi…
Udus was an fabulous driver/guide. We highly recommend Sanota Walkers tour company for excellent service, safe tra…