Experience a cleansing of your body and soul as you take rest on the western coast of Sri Lanka, serenaded by spectacular views of the ocean, soothed by the sprightly sea breeze and ambience. Experience the thrill and vibrancy of the sea-based life as you relax in the Ayurveda Resort, an ayurvedic retreat designed by a prominent pioneer of Sri Lanka’s Ayurveda Medicine. Let the specialists do the work as you undergo a healing of your body and mind.
Arrive at Colombo International Airport. Here, you will be met by a designated chauffer guide from Lakpura Travels. After the formalities at the airport, you will be escorted to your air-conditioned vehicle and proceed to Wadduwa and check in to your Ayurveda Resort for your Ayurveda Getaway. (Travel Time – 50 to 60 mins)
Backed by a 200-year-old heritage in Ayurveda practice, the Ayurveda Resort offers a wide range of authentic treatment packages for most illnesses or health conditions. Spread over seven acres of tropical & indigenous trees, herbal medicinal plants, vines and bushes, as well as overlooking the Indian Ocean, our Ayurveda resort in Sri Lanka offers a holistic experience; this is provided under the expert care of resident physicians, visiting consultants and hospital trained therapists. The resort’s Ayurveda centre is the only one in the country affiliated with an Ayurveda hospital with access to a range of medicines produced to ISO standards by the Group in its factories.
Treatments are included in your stay Ayurveda Resort.
- Traditional Ayurveda - 2 1/2 Hours Treatment Per Day.
- 2 One Hour (Morning and Evening) Yoga Sessions Per Day.
- Ayurveda meals including Vegetables & Fish
- Ayurveda Fruit Juices with Breakfast.
- One Ayurvedic Lecture per week. (On request)
- Ayurveda Tea during the day.
- Ayurvedic Cooking Session per week. (On request)
- Elixia (Tea) Tasting. (On request)
- All guests will receive Siddhalepa Ayurvedic Product Gift Pack.
- One Session of Meditation per week. (On Sunday)
- Traditional Sweets with Afternoon Tea.
Additional Activities -
- Ayurveda Cooking Experience Session (
USD 40 Per Person)
(At this cooking session each participant gets a cooker, set of vegetables and herbal spices to cook. The chef guides the session to prepare 3 dishes)