per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Colombo City Center)
- Mineral Water
- English Speaking Driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees (Mangrove Boat)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Madu River
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P253
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate 8 hours, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Galle Day Trip With Mangrove Safari From Colombo
What you can expect during your visit
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Galle Day Trip With Mangrove Safari From Colombo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Galle Day Trip With Mangrove Safari From Colombo on Tripadvisor
- How much is Galle Day Trip With Mangrove Safari From Colombo?
- Galle Day Trip With Mangrove Safari From Colombo price starts from $120.00. Discover and book Galle Day Trip With Mangrove Safari From Colombo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Galle Day Trip With Mangrove Safari From Colombo cancellation policy?
- Galle Day Trip With Mangrove Safari From Colombo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Galle Day Trip With Mangrove Safari From Colombo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Galle Day Trip With Mangrove Safari From Colombo?
- Galle Day Trip With Mangrove Safari From Colombo is hosted by Colombo Sightseeing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Colombo Sightseeing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Galle Day Trip With Mangrove Safari From Colombo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P253
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Old Town of Galle and its FortificationsStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Galle FortStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Galle Fort LighthouseStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Dutch Hospital Shopping PrecinctStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byOTN World
- 5Madu RiverStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Jungle beach = filthy beach
Well, if they would clean up the beach that would be great! It is full of filth, plastic and really not the place w…
Tour was rescheduled on the original time off 9:30 to 11:30. Our guide was kind but not very proactive; he didn’t e…
Don\t take this tour
Got this tour for 2 persons on 23/12/2021 , They are sheeting and taking us to another temple then Gangaramaya (Vih…
U would like to thank Bishan Janith (tourguide) for a nice and stress free day in Galle and on the jungle beach.
Amazing information trip
Super little day trip, we saw lots of monkeys up close as well as have a little fresh fruit picnic breakfast by a l…
Love to have the Driver Saman for lovely tour and arrangements , pickup time didn’t have expected can change last m…
This trip from Colombo to see Galle makes for a long day. I enjoyed the sea turtle conservancy where we stopped and…
Brilliant but rough for the elderly
I went from Negombo to the park privately. When the final turn off is found there is a very good restaurant and par…
Incredibly disorganised - although the National Park was lovely
The driver arrived on time - for the 4hour drive from Colombo to the Wilpattu National Park. The first issue, despi…
Udus was an fabulous driver/guide. We highly recommend Sanota Walkers tour company for excellent service, safe tra…