Visit Sigiriya Rock Fortress located in the heart of Srilanka between the towns of Dambulla and Habarane which is one of the most popular attractions in Sri Lanka. Kandy -Sensitive slope nation breezes instigate the fog to tenderly part, uncovering brilliant houses in the midst of Kandy's implausible forested radiance. In the focal point of the town, three-wheelers lurch around elusive corners, raising a delicate splash that undermines the silk saris worn by neighborhood ladies. Galle - The city resembles no other city in Sri Lanka, and meandering around through the tight lanes makes you even overlook that you are in Sri Lanka. It really wants to walk the lanes of a medieval city in Europe! Extremely peculiar in away.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 5 nights accommodation
- Accommodation - 1 Double room HB basis.
- Transport provided by high quality air conditioned Vehicles.
- Services will be provided by an English Speaking Sri Lankan Chauffeur Driver.
- We assure in case of vehicle breakdown or emergency will be replace with an another vehicle within a short period.
- This package include Fuel, Local Insurance and all Government Taxes.
- There are no additional charges for driver’s meals & accommodations.
- Airport paging and parking charges + Road High Way Charges included
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
- Expenses of personal nature (telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Video & camera permits (Only for the selected places)
- Meals – Cost for Lunch (Food and drinks, unless specified)
- Any other expenses specifically not mentioned in this tour itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kandy Lake Club - Cultural Dance Show
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Kandy Lake
- Entry/Admission - Galle Fort
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P73
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you intend to visit Kandy Temple, please wear clothes to cover your knees and shoulders.
- All tourists (Specially Elderly people, Small Children and sick people must take notice before visiting the following areas.
- 1). World,s Ends in the Hill Country is very famous for tourists, but you all have to walk Nine (9) Km inside from the main road. Cool temperature, have climb small hills etc.
- 2). Sigiriya the ancient historical rock where former king "Sigiri Kasypa,s" palace were there on the top of the rock.To visit to the top of the rock you all have to go through 1300 rock carved steps.
- 3). In world famous tourist attraction Ancient Cave Temple situated in Village of Dambulla called "Rangiri Dambulu Vihara" having Rock Carved 400 Steps to reach the temple and caves.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Beautiful Sri Lanka - 6 Days Tour (Colombo-Sigiriya-Kandy -Galle)?
- How much is Beautiful Sri Lanka - 6 Days Tour (Colombo-Sigiriya-Kandy -Galle)?
- Beautiful Sri Lanka - 6 Days Tour (Colombo-Sigiriya-Kandy -Galle) price starts from $894.67. Discover and book Beautiful Sri Lanka - 6 Days Tour (Colombo-Sigiriya-Kandy -Galle) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Beautiful Sri Lanka - 6 Days Tour (Colombo-Sigiriya-Kandy -Galle) cancellation policy?
- Beautiful Sri Lanka - 6 Days Tour (Colombo-Sigiriya-Kandy -Galle) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beautiful Sri Lanka - 6 Days Tour (Colombo-Sigiriya-Kandy -Galle) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Beautiful Sri Lanka - 6 Days Tour (Colombo-Sigiriya-Kandy -Galle)?
- Beautiful Sri Lanka - 6 Days Tour (Colombo-Sigiriya-Kandy -Galle) is hosted by Colombo Sightseeing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Colombo Sightseeing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beautiful Sri Lanka - 6 Days Tour (Colombo-Sigiriya-Kandy -Galle) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P73
Reserve your spot
Airport - Sigiriya
Sigriya - Kandy
Kandy - Galle
Kandy - Galle
Galle - Airport
About the operator
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Joined in January 2018
#410 of 741 Transportation in Colombo
- Dilan W00Don’t use taxi at airport they trying grab into their taxi and charge lot at the end of the trip, specially be careful wDon’t use taxi at airport they trying grab into their taxi and charge lot at the end of the trip, specially be careful with tuk tuk drivers. Always recommended to use Uber or local app same as Uber called PickMe
- Walter D00Jungle beach = filthy beachWell, if they would clean up the beach that would be great! It is full of filth, plastic and really not the place worthy of a visit.
- michielvanerkel00Disappointing tourTour was rescheduled on the original time off 9:30 to 11:30. Our guide was kind but not very proactive; he didn’t enter any of the sites visited with us so we had to figure out most of what we saw ourselves. The temple visited needed to be payed for (whereas the scheduled program states the entry fee is included. Just like the included water - except for half empty bottle couldn’t find any). We got an idea off the city, a glimpse of its monuments and sights, a rough idea of its history, but ended after three (instead of four) hours back in our hotel, slightly disappointed. The kind guide (more a driver) wasn’t in a hurry, but it seemed it wasn’t his regular job (told us it was his day off, apparently called to step in at the last moment).
- maherhamwi00Don\t take this tourGot this tour for 2 persons on 23/12/2021 , They are sheeting and taking us to another temple then Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist Temple which is marked as paid entry. Also the guide is always in hurry and wants us to quickly finish in visiting each and every location which is less then the expected time mentioned in the details. Really disappointed since we will not have another chance to reschedule a visit to Colombo and its landmarks Don\t take this tour
- Bohuslav D00ThanksU would like to thank Bishan Janith (tourguide) for a nice and stress free day in Galle and on the jungle beach.
- Celeste O00Amazing information tripSuper little day trip, we saw lots of monkeys up close as well as have a little fresh fruit picnic breakfast by a little island, boat driver was really knowledgeable and informative. The “English speaking” driver who picked us up from our hotel arrived was almost an hour late and wasn’t very chatty... The included lunch was ok, but nothing special.
- Gurpeeet R00TOP classLove to have the Driver Saman for lovely tour and arrangements , pickup time didn’t have expected can change last minute still driver manage to arrange. Turtles , water sports are highlight on tour
- vagabondginger00Galle FortThis trip from Colombo to see Galle makes for a long day. I enjoyed the sea turtle conservancy where we stopped and I released a little hatchling into the sea. The stilt fishermen are just posing for photos and charging money. Hardly worth the stop. Galle looked like the kind of place that would have been good to have stayed in for a night. Probably good restaurants there too. We stopped at a buffet type place on the way back and altho it was nice and had an ocean view, I am not a fan of buffet food and some other choice in Galle may have been better. My driver basically was just the driver and did not offer much as far as telling me anything about the country as most guides would do. Being as I was based in Colombo for just a couple of days I didn't have much time to do this properly. I would suggest planning the trip to Sri Lanka to include more time outside the city and to plan for at least a week long stay. Sri Lanka has a lot to offer and Colombo only takes a couple of hours to see the interesting parts of the city.
- Michael R00Brilliant but rough for the elderlyI went from Negombo to the park privately. When the final turn off is found there is a very good restaurant and parking place for private vehiles. You then walk across the road to hire a four wheel high seated safari wagon. 7 k further on along the side road is the entrance to the park. I am 82 a judged the amount of rough road work would be too much for me for three hours. My travelling companion went on and thought it was an afternoon trip in 90 degrees, once off road and in the forested area, the heat was dissipated. He and another companion confirmed it would have been too much for this old codger. But they enjoyed the trip and found it good value for money with a wide range of wild life seen, including an ambush by skilled monkeys who cleared the vehicles of anything not tied down. But not aggressive, just recycling, the most cunning being the youngers. Being an afternoon trip no leopard, or elephant was seen, they they are both common and numerous. Allow 3 hours for trip out and back: 6 in total. plus the safari.
- KezzleP00Incredibly disorganised - although the National Park was lovelyThe driver arrived on time - for the 4hour drive from Colombo to the Wilpattu National Park. The first issue, despite asking for a bathroom break, we did not stop. On arriving at the National Park, there were no restrooms, so still no break. Also on arrival, the booking for the safari tour of the National Park had clearly not been arranged, and I had to wait for 45minutes for a safari jeep to be available. While the booking says an English speaking guide will accompany you, as the booking had obviously not been arranged, there was no guide available. During the tour, the driver would occasionally stop and and yell out to me about an animal he could see in the park. It was very lovely driving around the park in the safari jeep, and I did see some great animals. However we did not stop for the entire 3-hour drive around the park (despite the fact that I saw other tours had stopped at a central point for a coffee and snacks break)... and then it was straight back into the car for the 4hour trip home (again with no rest stops). There was also no opportunity provided through the entire day to stop and buy lunch. The National Park is lovely - but this tour needs some huge improvements in terms of arranging for places to stop and ensuring there is co-ordination between the company driving to the Park and the actual Park Safari tour, so that tours, guides and breaks are actually arrange and appropriate break times for lunch and restrooms are built in to the 12hour day-long excursion.
- ChaChingNEW00Amazing TourUdus was an fabulous driver/guide. We highly recommend Sanota Walkers tour company for excellent service, safe transfer and flexibility!!
Beautiful Sri Lanka - 6 Days Tour (Colombo-Sigiriya-Kandy -Galle) provided by Colombo Sightseeing
Product Overview: Beautiful Sri Lanka - 6 Days Tour (Colombo-Sigiriya-Kandy -Galle)
Number of Photos