per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private vehicle
- Blue Badge guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Kelaniya Raja Maha Vihara
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Once the booking is confirmed.Please send an email or text message to mobile with exact pick up details.
- Colombo, Colombo, Western Province
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58027P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Colombo Private Day Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Colombo Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Colombo Private Day Tour?
- Colombo Private Day Tour price starts from $70.00. Discover and book Colombo Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Colombo Private Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Colombo Private Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Colombo Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Colombo Private Day Tour?
- Colombo Private Day Tour is hosted by Go Tours Lanka. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go Tours Lanka on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Colombo Private Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58027P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Colombo FortStop: 50 minutesSee details
- 2Kelaniya Raja Maha ViharaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist TempleStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4PettahStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Galle Face GreenStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great experience, fun, reliable and professional service.
We spend 10 days with Dammika as our guide and driver. It was a great experience. He showed us many things, tourist…
We were on our family vacation lasting 12 days. It contained a mixture of siteseeing and relexation on the beach.
To enjoy a good trip into a foreign country I think it is almost inevitable to have an excellent local guide, who i…
Perfect days with Dami and Sri Lanka
The mountains excellent, maybe more days there and less days by the sea. our driver Damika was perfect, everytime w…
An unforgettable experience thanks to Ruwan
Ruwan was magnificent! Super friendly, he made us feel welcome and comfortable right from the moment we met. He ha…
Amazing experience in Sri Lanka
I spend the best holiday ever. As an alone traveller, I was little bit afraid as I made no planning in advance. How…
Amazing tour guide and driver, could not recommend them more
Ruwan was an incredible driver and tour guide during a week long trip to Sri Lanka. He was so helpful with recommen…
It was very nice holiday despite of corona time.
We enjoyed It very much. We saw the elephants near the road, leopard on Safari. Climbed up to Sighiria and we saw m…
Silver anniversary honeymoon: a visit to paradise
We chose Sri Lanka for our silver wedding anniversary celebration. It was a spontaneous decission although we had n…
Good guide, beautiful country , perfect holiday, delicious food, good hotels, we love srí lanke, good choice
Love for Sri Lanka Courtesy of this Perfect Tour
Following all the positive reviews on Tripadvisor, my parents and I settled on a private tour with this company. It…
Awesome Sri Lanka
We spent 8 days in Sri Lanka over Christmas and we loved the country. Started in Colombo and did a day trip to Gall…
We are so fortunate that we found Ruwan as private guide. From the moment we reached out to Ruwan about our propose…
Fantastic 11 day trip across Sri Lanka with Ruwan
My wife and I just finished an 11 day trip with Ruwan from Go Tours Lanka where he took us all over the country in …
We are Aussies and have just returned from our second tour with Ruwan of Go Tours Lanka. The first tour was in 201…
Amazing 8 day tour, highly recommended! Safe, reliable, punctual, friendly and entertaining!
As Australians, we were introduced to Ruwan from a friend in Australia who had previously used Ruwan's services twi…