Private Tour: Hidden Gems of Islamabad Exploration Tour
By Dream Trip Planners
Explore hidden Gems of Islamabad in this half day guided tour. You will visit "Sha Allah Ditta cave" located at the foot hills of Margla Hills. Historically this village is very significant as a route from from Kabul to Gandharan City of Taxila by Alexander and by Mughal Emperor Sher Shah Suri from Kabul to India. Relics of the Buddhist era dating back to the 8th century can be found here along with burnt diyas and trees with amulets tied to them. After this you will be visiting Said Pur village which is one of the oldest village in Pakistan. It is more than five hundred years old village known for its rich heritage, culture, history and folklore. Saidpur is a worth visiting and historically fascinating place in Islamabad holding the culture and history of Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs all together at a time. This is 4 - hours guided tour in private vehicle. Apart of these both attraction, if time allow, en-route guide will add few more attractions.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pick & drop (from Islamabad).
- All Tax & Service Charges.
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance Ticket.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Saidpur Village
- Food & Beverages.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please send us your pick up location address and your hotel's local contact number to approach you in case of any urgency.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 264450P8
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Hidden Gems of Islamabad Exploration Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Hidden Gems of Islamabad Exploration Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: Hidden Gems of Islamabad Exploration Tour?
- Private Tour: Hidden Gems of Islamabad Exploration Tour price starts from $90.00. Discover and book Private Tour: Hidden Gems of Islamabad Exploration Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Hidden Gems of Islamabad Exploration Tour cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Hidden Gems of Islamabad Exploration Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Hidden Gems of Islamabad Exploration Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Hidden Gems of Islamabad Exploration Tour?
- Private Tour: Hidden Gems of Islamabad Exploration Tour is hosted by Dream Trip Planners. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dream Trip Planners on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Hidden Gems of Islamabad Exploration Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 264450P8
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Saidpur VillageStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Shah Allah Ditta CavesStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Experiencing the past in the old walled city of Lahore
Our guide Imran was knowledgeable, friendly and patient, always prepared to answer another question or clarify a mi…
Fascinating! A Magical Day!
So much about this trip was amazing. The mines? A totally fascinating and unique experience. The temples? Extraordi…
The Food, the Food, the Food!
I thought it was all about the food but this tour was so much more! What a fantastic evening! And as for the food -…
Great tour of Islamabad
Ghulam was a fantastic tour guide. He showed the best attractions of the city, and provided very interesting and fu…
Wonderful cultural tour
The Taxila tour was our favourite activity during our time in Pakistan. Mr Ghulam is always a guarantee to have an …
Wonderful guide and amazing tour
Mr Ghulam was such an excellent tour guide, we did 3 tours with him during our one week stay in Pakistan. He knows …
Wonderful tour and tour guide
Mr.Ghulam is a great tour guide. Very kind very helpfull very much willing to show you everything. Make your best e…
Excellent service safe & secure . Driver was very courteous and professional and polite . Highly recommended . The …
This was an excellent and thorough tour of Islamabad. We saw all of the beautiful sites of the city. Our guide Mr G…
Enyoyable Indus valley civilization tour
Ghulam was sn excellent tour guide. He had profound knowledge of the ancient history of Taxila and the entire Indus…
Spectacular tour with a superb guide
Mr. Ghulam is an excellent tour guide. We spent the whole day with him in Islamabad and not only was he accommodati…
Hills of Murree were great
Tour was good, guide was okey needs to prepare more but tour was over all good. We recommend this tour too
Tour of Islamabad
A very informative tour of the City of Islamabad, and how it came to be the capital of Pakistan. We particularly en…
We spend a wonderful day - the guide spoke English well, was very nice, talkative and attentive. He explained us a …
What an Amazing Tour
What an Amazing tour I’ve ever had with Ghulam Murtaza(Tour Guide). He is very knowledgeable and told us the histor…