Hunza Valley Tour Pakistan
By Trango Adventure
See The Altit and Unesco Listed Baltit Forts of the Hunza valley Pakistan See Medieval Forts Hidden Among Pakistan’s Towering Mountains. Trek on the Black Glacier beneath the beautiful Karakoram Peaks Camping at Fairy Meadow, Right under Nanga Parbat. See The Altit and Baltit Forts of the Hunza valley Pakistan Sneaky view of Nanga Parbat (8126m) and Rakaposhi (7788m) from KKH.
per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 13 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- International flights
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our representative will meet and greet you at The Airport and transport you to the hotel.
- Islamabad Intl Airport, Islamabad Pakistan
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137196P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hunza Valley Tour Pakistan?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hunza Valley Tour Pakistan on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hunza Valley Tour Pakistan?
- Hunza Valley Tour Pakistan price starts from $2,629.02. Discover and book Hunza Valley Tour Pakistan on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hunza Valley Tour Pakistan cancellation policy?
- Hunza Valley Tour Pakistan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hunza Valley Tour Pakistan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hunza Valley Tour Pakistan?
- Hunza Valley Tour Pakistan is hosted by Trango Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trango Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hunza Valley Tour Pakistan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137196P7
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Helpful staff and enjoy the trip
We had a three week walking trip to K2, camping every night and walking across the Baltoro glacier. Having previous…
K2-concordia Base camp Trek 2022
I had a great time with Trango adventures team for K2 Base Camp trekking! As I have no experience in hiking and tre…
best treking service provider in Pakistan... With more than 2 decades of experience in tourism industry
The best K2 Base Camp Travel Agency ever!
The staff is very helpful and respond to our inquiries in timely fashion. Their accommodation in Skardu is clean an…
I’ve done the K2 base camp trek crossing Gondogoro La with Trango and had an amazing time. Where to start? First …
BEST TRAVEL AGENCY IN PAKISTAN
I booked my K2 base camp and Gondogoro Gondogoro la trek with Trango Adventure. The booking process was very simple…
It was my first time in Pakistan, but i had great time there. I spend quality time with Trango management in skar…
Best travel experience:
This was my first trip with trango Adventure. The K2 base camp and Gondogoro la trek was managed and run by their s…
I visited K2 basecamp with Trango Adventure. My experience was awesome. I had a Great time with my Guide (Jafer) , …
K2 Base Camp with Trango Adventures
I booked the K2 Trekking tour with Trango Adventures based on the outstanding Google ratings and the fast response…
I had with with Trango Adventure and with Jasmine Tours the WORST experience I could have this june 2022. 1. They g…
Amazing experience.Would definitely recommend it!
Had a good experience with them! The view from concordia is one you will remember forever. The tour guide were very…
Best tour with them
Best tour company with competent staff ❤️ love their services , very supportive members and experienced tour guides
The very best of Mother Nature.
I recently got back from the trip and I have nothing but great memories that I will fondly remember. This was my ve…
BEST HOSPITALITY, BEST PRICE, BEST QUALITY
If your looking for a trusted local trekking company then Trango Adventures is for you. My husband and I did K2 Con…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Family
Highly recommended, very professional services. Well looked after through out the trip.😊
Well deserved ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Well deserved ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Written July 20, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Khawar! Thank you for taking time to share your experience.
Written July 21, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Hunza Valley Tour Pakistan provided by Trango Adventure
Product Overview: Hunza Valley Tour Pakistan
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||2|